Would an anti-cort supp help to suppress appetite or increase it?
- 08-14-2008, 07:24 AM
- 08-14-2008, 08:03 AM
neither, no effect on appetite that I am aware of.Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
08-14-2008, 01:31 PM
Cortisol increases appetite, so logically an anti-cort would decrease it.
My appetite went away on lean xtreme...sooo...
08-14-2008, 01:36 PM
I'm on Lean Xtreme and Leviathan Reloaded right now. Lean Xtreme to some degree seem to lower my appetite due to its cortisol suppression, but leviathan seems to increase my appetite..... LX by itself would probably lower appetite slightly, but not much at all.
08-14-2008, 08:36 PM
08-15-2008, 07:56 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By PintSizPopeye in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 07-06-2012, 10:04 PM
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-08-2010, 11:09 AM
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2008, 08:11 AM
- By methusaleh in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-21-2006, 03:34 PM
- By John Smeton in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-16-2005, 02:13 AM