Would an anti-cort supp help to suppress appetite or increase it?
- 08-14-2008, 08:24 AM
- 08-14-2008, 09:03 AM
08-14-2008, 02:31 PM
Cortisol increases appetite, so logically an anti-cort would decrease it.
My appetite went away on ...sooo...
08-14-2008, 02:36 PM
I'm onand right now. to some degree seem to lower my appetite due to its cortisol suppression, but leviathan seems to increase my appetite..... LX by itself would probably lower appetite slightly, but not much at all.
08-14-2008, 09:36 PM
08-15-2008, 08:56 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By gymrat827 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 06-23-2010, 03:22 PM
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-08-2010, 12:09 PM
- By opfor101 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-01-2008, 08:09 PM
- By thebigt in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2007, 07:02 PM
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2006, 04:01 PM