dosing PEA

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I brought some bulk PEA from NP for the hell of it.

Does anyone know how to dose it? Is it something I should do at home (hehe)?

Any help appreciated!:thumbsup:

LSH chaplain

LSH chaplain

Awards
I brought some bulk PEA from NP for the hell of it.

Does anyone know how to dose it? Is it something I should do at home (hehe)?

Any help appreciated!:thumbsup:
start with 1 gram on a completely empty stomach

Satch

Awards
i'd say 500 grams and add by 500 mg increments at the beginning. certainly does depend on the individual. i started with 500mg from np and it definitely hit me. unfortunately, you will build a tolerance. As that builds, you can increase by 1 gram increments. PEA is my fave budget pre workout supp. It works for me with or without an empty stomach

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
PEA isn't gonna do much unless you got some Hordinine with it. PEA can also cause significant rise in blood pressure. I'd strongly suggest starting at 100mg to assess your tolerance. Certainly not more than 200mg.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PEA isn't gonna do much unless you got some Hordinine with it. PEA can also cause significant rise in blood pressure. I'd strongly suggest starting at 100mg to assess your tolerance. Certainly not more than 200mg.
thanks for the advice guys - I always like to start off low with these things. At a $1/gram it's a cheapy all right.

UTADAHOLIC

Awards
you don't need a mao-b inhibitor for PEA to work. but it would intensify and prolong the effects.

if you're taking it standalone, 1g on an empty stomach should be enough to feel the effects in 15mins. if not you can take 500mg more if you do not feel anything after th 15min.

1.5g at the same time will definintely make you feel something. just don't take it everyday.

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
Since this has some stimulant properties, do people find it keeps you up if you take it late at night?

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I tried 1 gram on an empty stomach and got a little more focused on what I was doing (cleaning up the garage) but nothing to rave about.

Next day I took 1 gram and 15 minutes later 500mg and again, nothing really much.

Two days later I took my usual 4 caps of AMP pre workout and a coffee and thought I might as well see what happens with 500mg of PEA as well. Phew, that was when I discovered my magical stack!!!!

All the euphoria, energy etc. that most users spoke about all happened with 15-20 minutes. I'd actually eaten a small protein/carb snack an hour earlier so I wasn't even completely empty this time.

I normally crash on AMP but with the 500mg of PEA added there was no crash at all.

I WOULD NOT recommend this to those who are sensitive to stimulants though.

Jag

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried 1 gram on an empty stomach and got a little more focused on what I was doing (cleaning up the garage) but nothing to rave about.

Next day I took 1 gram and 15 minutes later 500mg and again, nothing really much.

Two days later I took my usual 4 caps of AMP pre workout and a coffee and thought I might as well see what happens with 500mg of PEA as well. Phew, that was when I discovered my magical stack!!!!

All the euphoria, energy etc. that most users spoke about all happened with 15-20 minutes. I'd actually eaten a small protein/carb snack an hour earlier so I wasn't even completely empty this time.

I normally crash on AMP but with the 500mg of PEA added there was no crash at all.

I WOULD NOT recommend this to those who are sensitive to stimulants though.

Jag

hmm. Sounds like PEA + Caffine + Geranamine may also be fun and games

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
hmm. Sounds like PEA + Caffine + Geranamine may also be fun and games
Funny about that, I'm expecting some Geranamine (1,3-dimethylamylamine) 25mg caps any day now which I was going to play around with and find my right dosing.

I think I remember reading somewhere that it was the Chocomine in the AMP that was the culprit for the crash so I'm hoping to get some good results with the PEA/Geranamine/Caffeine combo.

Jag

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Funny about that, I'm expecting some Geranamine (1,3-dimethylamylamine) 25mg caps any day now which I was going to play around with and find my right dosing.

I think I remember reading somewhere that it was the Chocomine in the AMP that was the culprit for the crash so I'm hoping to get some good results with the PEA/Geranamine/Caffeine combo.

Jag
Gidday Jag,

I've found that Geranamine - Caffine run solo makes me crash big time - not so with Core Zap (which has 40g/dose).

Also 2 caps is a good starting point. Apparently it's not too good an idea to run it consistantly.

Overall it's a good sup - even one cap gives a nice little jolt and feeling of wellbeing to get through a sh1tty day:thumbsup:.

Cheers,

JKP

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Gidday Jag,

I've found that Geranamine - Caffine run solo makes me crash big time - not so with Core Zap (which has 40g/dose).

Also 2 caps is a good starting point. Apparently it's not too good an idea to run it consistantly.

Overall it's a good sup - even one cap gives a nice little jolt and feeling of wellbeing to get through a sh1tty day:thumbsup:.

Cheers,

JKP
No problems with overuse here. I normally have stims pre workout only which equates to about 4 times a week these days.

I was going to start with 2 caps (50mg) of the Geranamine and 1 cap (500mg) of PEA. I always add an extra spoon of Coffee pre w/o as well to wash them down.

Then I was going to reverse the doses and have 2 caps of PEA and 1 cap of Geranamine and see what happens!!! :twisted:

Jag