Pro-Rated 100% Whey Protein

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yep, Another Protein powder pimp thread.....

This stuff is the **** fellas. Tastes awesome if you're worried about that kind of thing, even better than Optimum's 100% whey. 22g of protein, which is a good amount post workout. This is my new protein of choice and heres the best part....

10 pounds of it for $38.

http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/productshow.php?productid=1307

There's a link if you'd like to read more about it. Thats allsportsnutrition.com which is AR's sponsor site if anyone cares. Vanilla is very good btw.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks YJ. I'm in the market and will give it a go!

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
I saw a pop up ad for that sumbitch the other day, wondered about it. I'd try it if I didn't have so fucking much Optimum left, ha. Will give it a go in about a month though, price is damn good, and I'm glad you said the taste is nice.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
same deal. got me 10lber and a 7lber of opt and sportsone respectively. but once these are up, ill give that sucka a whirl man. deal is solid....the sportsone whey i got for 23 bucks for the 7lb's but this a solid investment too, it sounds like.

DarCSA

Awards
Thanks bro always on the lookout for a good bargain on protein. Will have to taste it though to give it my seal of approval.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Sweet deal! As soon as I'm done with my optimum I'm going to get a 10lb bag, I'm not picky at all regarding taste either (I still remember Joe Weider's Dynamic Muscle Builder from back in the day) :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Sweet deal! As soon as I'm done with my optimum I'm going to get a 10lb bag, I'm not picky at all regarding taste either (I still remember Joe Weider's Dynamic Muscle Builder from back in the day) :D
Oh, you'll love the taste of this.....

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
what flavor? im always worried about flavor sick of straight up choc..but scard to try therte strawberry..hmm which one which one..thanx yj i was about toorder some optimum from massnutrition.com for 43

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Im telling you guys, I hate to sound like a pimp and I normally only pimp homebrews and liver tabs but this Pro Rated protein is stellar. I like choc. a lot I have vanilla now and its as vanilla as it gets. Maybe get vanilla so if something happens where you dont like it, you can blend things in to change the taste, but chocolate is VERY good. Tastes like Nesquick to me

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow that is cheap and it doesn't have any cholesterol. My question is will this price be around for a while??? I got PLENTY of protein for many months and don't feel like chaging up more for now.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What does optimum whey taste like anyways??? I hear chocalate mint is really good, anyone know???

HOw does this stuff compare to simply protein( we all know yj is a eas pimp at heart :) )

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Naw, Not a Bill Phillips fan at all ;)

As far as I know thats the set price on this protein. I guess they could come along at anytime and raise the price, but I would say it will stay there for awhile, especially if they're selling it and I hope they do. They've put together a solid protein at a good price so more power to them. As far as taste goes, I think Pro Rated is a good bit better tasting than Optimum, doesnt really have the chalky taste that I get from Optimum.

garyrabbit

Awards
Thanks for the info YJ!! I'm getting low on optimum myself and soon will need to resupply. At the price it's to hard to pass up and if it gets the "YJ Seal Approval" then it must be killer. Karma fot you Bro.
:cool:
Peace

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
What does optimum whey taste like anyways??? I hear chocalate mint is really good, anyone know???

HOw does this stuff compare to simply protein( we all know yj is a eas pimp at heart :) )
i never really enjoyed opt100%...choc i would qualifies as good and the choc mint good too but you will indeed get tired of the taste quick. i dont recommend you getting the choc mint in anything more than athe 2lbers. (dont get it for you post workout 5-10 lb tubs)

i ride eas more than any other brand. myoplex has been my packaged mrp for the longest time. simply in choc is without question, the best tasting 5lb + you can get. van....is van like yj with the pro rated. their precision protein is ridiculous (even vanilla) but....$ is ass. the sportsone one 7 lb i got for 23 bucks....great deal but i never had it alone (always mixed with some other scoop....:p ) but my opinion....simplyprotiein, i always have on hand, along with one other bulk tub of protein for variety (whether this be opt100, sportsone, or ironteck....not good :p )