Xfactor, AP&YG, IGF2 dosing...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Whats up fellas Im planning out my next run. Currently I have Igf2, Ap & yellow gold, and some Xfactor on the way. Im also considering throwing in a bottle of drive. Whats yalls thoughts on this? Any conflicts you see that might arise?

how would yall dose these?

Wake-up
4 caps igf2
1 X factor
Meal 1
1 cap AP
3 eggs
Oatmeal
2 peices whole wheat toast
Meal 2
1 cap X-factor
Whey Protein
Nutrigrain Bar
Nuts
Meal 3
1 cap AP
Chicken
Veggies
Brown Rice
Meal 4
1 cap X-factor
Whey shake
Nuts
Meal 5
2 Tblsp Peanut Butter
Olive oil
Tuna
Meal 6
1 cap Anabolic Pump
4 caps Igf2
Chicken/Fish
Veggies
Brown Rice

Is it ok to alternate AP and yellow gold on/off days?

G

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Texas which meals do you workout between? I don't see issues alternating AP with YG to stretch the supps.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Im very unfamiliar with AP & YG and have heard it is very important to have timing as well as carbs down while dosing these two. Currently I go to workout either between meals 3&4, or meals 5&6. Its all about to change though once school starts.

G

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Im very unfamiliar with AP & YG and have heard it is very important to have timing as well as carbs down while dosing these two. Currently I go to workout either between meals 3&4, or meals 5&6. Its all about to change though once school starts.
It is important to have your carbs down. A combo of veggies + brown rice or oatmeal works best (for me personally). Aim for 30-4og carbs 15-20 minutes after ingesting AP/YG. Also I found this on USP forum in the PoerFULL FAQ thread. I would follow the same instructions for IGF-2 as they esentially perform the same function. Space the IGF-2 and AP dosage out so you maximize HGH response.

Originally Posted by USPlabs
1. 30 minutes before fasted Morning Cardio
2. Before sleep
3. 10-30 minutes before workout (based off the research that natural l-dopa reaches peak concentrations in 32 minutes so HGH).
4. 1 hour after eating a meal.

Glucose (insulin) will kill the HGH response and glucose metabolism of a meal is 1 hour. For example, if you are drinking carbohydrates during workouts then do not use Powerfull. If you are using carbohydrates 1 hour pre workout, you should take PowerFULL about 10 minutes before workout. If you are using PowerFULL between meals, you should dose it 1 hour after the meal and this will allow HGH to peak inbetween meals and return to baseline just in time for your next meal.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so do you think i have my dosing of AP and igf2 too close together then?

G

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
so do you think i have my dosing of AP and igf2 too close together then?
It depends on when you eat "Meal 1". I would take the IGF-2 as soon as I wake up. Wait 30 minutes.. Take the AP/YG, then eat 15 minutes later.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you only planning on taking three caps a day of x-factor? You may also wanna watch the kinds of fat during your x-factor cycle and get more dairy and fatty meats and coconut oil as fat sources.

Switching up the Yellow Gold and AP should extend the length just make sure to try and cap or parachute the yellow gold.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Are you only planning on taking three caps a day of x-factor? You may also wanna watch the kinds of fat during your x-factor cycle and get more dairy and fatty meats and coconut oil as fat sources.

Switching up the Yellow Gold and AP should extend the length just make sure to try and cap or parachute the yellow gold.
Yup looking to take 3 xfactors daily

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, Log it. And good luck with your eating schedule and classes. Nutrition is one of the first things that suffer when kids go off to college.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, Log it. And good luck with your eating schedule and classes. Nutrition is one of the first things that suffer when kids go off to college.
I know man and i have been working my ass to eat right as it is. But i have a stove, GF grill, microwave, and some other stuff. I picked AP&YG though because its unlimited eating. WHich means these supplements should kick ass bulk wise

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Between the YG and the AP you should put on some good weight. You'll have to run from the A&M hotties.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
haha. I got my own little A&M hottie haha. But ya better go workon that 40 time haha

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you got a good plan for getting your bulk on man. I wish you the best of luck and enjoy college! My first x-factor cycle was a couple months into first semester and it helped me pack on some good weight. :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats up fellas Im planning out my next run. Currently I have Igf2, Ap & yellow gold, and some Xfactor on the way. Im also considering throwing in a bottle of drive. Whats yalls thoughts on this? Any conflicts you see that might arise?

how would yall dose these?

Wake-up
4 caps igf2
1 X factor
Meal 1
1 cap AP
3 eggs
Oatmeal
Meal 2
1 cap X-factor
Whey Protein
Nutrigrain Bar
Nuts
Meal 3
1 cap AP
Chicken
Veggies
Brown Rice
Meal 4
1 cap X-factor
Whey shake
Nuts
Meal 5
2 Tblsp Peanut Butter
Olive oil
Tuna
Meal 6
1 cap Anabolic Pump
4 caps Igf2
Chicken/Fish
Veggies
Brown Rice

Is it ok to alternate AP and yellow gold on/off days?
looks good- and I think I owe you a bottle of IGF-2 :)

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I've always dosed igf2 upon awake, 1hr before meals or 1hr after and 1 hr prior to bed...yg, always 30 mins before. this was my sweet spot.