JW and 6OXO help

tandemaxle

Awards
Ive been taking JW and oxo extreme and i just ran out of my oxo. i only have 1 cap left. but i have about 4 days of JW left.
so should i start my axtivate extreme and x factor now or wait 4 days?

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
So Activate and X Factor is your PCT?

If so I'd consider something else for your PCT.

Restore or Novadex

SelfKnowledge

Awards
I was under the impression that Junglewarfare/Pro-Anabol/Bad Ass Mass is a completely non-hormonal stack!

Although, I have heard that the OLD version of jungle warfare did have some type of mild steroid in it. ALRI got in trouble for it- so they re-did jungle warfare. ..This is all information I have heard via this forum or bb.com so I don't know its accuracy.

But now a days they compare and advertise the two main NON-hormonal stacks as being the Anabolic xtreme stack (Hyperdrol/MassFX/Retain) with the ALRI stack (JW/PA/BAM) on other forums.

So does this ALRI stack really need any PCT? I was under the impression it didnt't. I need to know this because I have the ALRI stack ready to be used in the beginning of september.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
It still is a Mild PH (JW) I'd recommend you use Restore or Novadex for your PCT either that or at least have it on hand in case you do.

Posting this in the steroid section might get you a more solid answer

SelfKnowledge

Awards
It still is a Mild PH (JW) I'd recommend you use Restore or Novadex for your PCT either that or at least have it on hand in case you do.

Posting this in the steroid section might get you a more solid answer
If it's still a mild PH, what steroid does it convert to?...It seems like I can never get a clear response when it comes to the question of JW being a PH or not.

And I want to make sure we don't confuse this with the old version which was indeed found to have a mild steroid in it...and from what i hear, the new version which has been out, does not. Can anyone else comment or provide more info? Maybe put this in steroid section?

SelfKnowledge

Awards
Can anyone add to this? Me and my buddy started searching multiple forums for any info on the new jungle warfare being a PH/DS and can't find anything that is accurate and concrete. We continually see yes/no's all over about it being hormonal or not. Can anyone give an accurate answer? I refuse to take my JW/BAM/PA stack without knowing-because who's to say if you need a PCT and what the possible sides could be.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Jungle warfare has always confused people. Since they reformulated it questions about the compounds in it have been everywhere and it's very hard to find a solid answer.

I think someone on here ran a log of JW/PA a while ago. I remember reading it.

I'm pretty sure that the NEW version (red pills) are more of a Pro Anabolic than an actually Prohormone. This is how they market it but some people are convinced it still is a PH.

I'd do some more research, if you can't find anything concrete, you might want to just try something else. There is other stuff out there that is better. Mass FX/Hyperdrol stack is probably better anyway.

SelfKnowledge

Awards
Jungle warfare has always confused people. Since they reformulated it questions about the compounds in it have been everywhere and it's very hard to find a solid answer.

I think someone on here ran a log of JW/PA a while ago. I remember reading it.

I'm pretty sure that the NEW version (red pills) are more of a Pro Anabolic than an actually Prohormone. This is how they market it but some people are convinced it still is a PH.

I'd do some more research, if you can't find anything concrete, you might want to just try something else. There is other stuff out there that is better. Mass FX/Hyperdrol stack is probably better anyway.
Yeah, well I got this stack totally free from a friend- so I thought, what the hell, Ill run it. The only problem I have is with the chance that it could still have some of the old PHs/DSs that were found in the first. I heard those caused hair loss. And i'm very hesitant to take any prohormone with a big risk of hair loss. It runs in my family, and I don't want to aggrivate that any earlier than I have to deal wtih.