exp.'d vitamins 1/08, use or toss?
- 08-13-2008, 02:33 PM
- 08-13-2008, 02:41 PM
If you can't get anything else and they don't make you sick, I would just use them. You might be getting less than the label claims, but atleast it's something.
Vit C isn't going to turn poisonous on you
- 08-13-2008, 02:45 PM
08-13-2008, 02:46 PM
08-13-2008, 02:54 PM
I dont think there would be an adverse affect. As long as you are not feeling sick, I think they would be fine. However, if that changes...give them the heev hoo
TEAM GET DIESEL
GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COMLike us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
08-13-2008, 03:23 PM
I know you can smell Aspirin if they go bad. They smell sour. I say they should be alright Smell them If they have been kept in a cool dry place you should be fine.
08-13-2008, 03:25 PM
Most of the time expiration dates are a safety feature to protect the manufacturer, not the consumer.
Use em, they'll be fine. If they were 10 years old then I probably wouldn't.
08-13-2008, 03:28 PM
08-13-2008, 04:01 PM
I would take them from what i understand the only downside would be the potency might not be as strong as when "fresh"
Similar Forum Threads
- By StellaArtois in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-05-2009, 02:37 PM
- By elementrip in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-17-2009, 12:03 AM
- By EmAzing in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-09-2008, 12:25 PM
- By yeahright in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2006, 12:21 AM
- By Jim Mills in forum Training ForumReplies: 30Last Post: 03-17-2006, 01:56 PM