exp.'d vitamins 1/08, use or toss?
- 08-13-2008, 01:33 PM
- 08-13-2008, 01:41 PM
If you can't get anything else and they don't make you sick, I would just use them. You might be getting less than the label claims, but atleast it's something.
Vit C isn't going to turn poisonous on you
- 08-13-2008, 01:45 PM
08-13-2008, 01:46 PM
08-13-2008, 01:54 PM
- 5'10" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
I dont think there would be an adverse affect. As long as you are not feeling sick, I think they would be fine. However, if that changes...give them the heev hoo
Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
adam @ ControlledLabs.com
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
08-13-2008, 02:23 PM
I know you can smell Aspirin if they go bad. They smell sour. I say they should be alright Smell them If they have been kept in a cool dry place you should be fine.
08-13-2008, 02:25 PM
Most of the time expiration dates are a safety feature to protect the manufacturer, not the consumer.
Use em, they'll be fine. If they were 10 years old then I probably wouldn't.
08-13-2008, 02:28 PM
08-13-2008, 03:01 PM
I would take them from what i understand the only downside would be the potency might not be as strong as when "fresh"
Similar Forum Threads
- By StellaArtois in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-05-2009, 01:37 PM
- By elementrip in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2009, 11:03 PM
- By EmAzing in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-09-2008, 11:25 AM
- By yeahright in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2006, 11:21 PM
- By Jim Mills in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 30Last Post: 03-17-2006, 12:56 PM