Stealth advertising

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
As a consumer I try to be very selective about what companies I trust for results and value. It's hard enough making this decision with the abundance of reputable comanies that advertise on this board. The last thing I want to deal with is some of the stealth advertising I am seeing lately where a new member posts a vague question about a product or substance in a delibirate and insidious attempt to generate curiousity about the product. This not only pisses me off as a consumer but causes me to intentionally steer clear of that company.

If your product is that good why not sign up as a sponsor, provide samples, and put your supps where your mouth is.:FUfinger:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm...

Poster: colorado.hfc.comcastbusiness.net

Contact Info of Company:

11465 I-70 Frontage Road North
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033

Anyone smell something? :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You always do.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well you can all come say hi! in the new i-force section that should be open today or tomorrow.

I am filling out the necessary paperwork right now!

can't wait to be a part of AM guys!

Vaughn & i-Force Nutrition

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
well you can all come say hi! in the new i-force section that should be open today or tomorrow.

I am filling out the necessary paperwork right now!

can't wait to be a part of AM guys!

Vaughn & i-Force Nutrition
Dayum!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
And low-carb glass.
never thought about that...
I was thinking the kind they use for movies that's made out of sugar like substance so actors dont cut themselves.... maybe it's made with splenda...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Nah bro, it's HFCS. Ditch that ****.
man... I guess I'll go out and make my own glass so I know exactly whats in it. Anyone got the nutritional facts for sand?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Tsk tsk tsk, yes this is somewhat troubling, I hate shills, bad enough we got a few members we cant trust(cough, box, cough) now we got shills comin in, but its nice to see the bossman was paying attention. :thumbsup:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
It's called viral marketing or shilling. It's concept is nothing new but it is particularly effective especially with the advent of internet. One is thus forced to view posts with a certain degree of suspicion and it surely lessens the importance of anecdotal feedback.

I do not believe it's a matter of sponsorship as those who do can easily partake in this as well. In fact they may have more avenues available to them, though I'm certainly not insinuating that such practices take place.