VPX Meltdown

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
So what does everyone think of this product? Worth money or waste of it? I'm currently taking it with Reset A.D. and it's only been a few days but so far everything feels good.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what are you looking for it to do? Its hard to answer a question when its not directed at anything specific

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
If you are talking about fat burning, I prefer Leviathan Reloaded and Scorch better.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
:think:
what are you looking for it to do? Its hard to answer a question when its not directed at anything specific
sorry TexasLifter.... I assumed that people would know i wanted info on a fatburner to... Burn Fat. Sometimes I forget I'm talking to body builders:think:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well i mean obviously burn fat, but it has certain qualities. Appetite suppression, speeds up metabolism, ect... I didnt know if you were looking for a certain aspect in particular to be strong. It had nice appetite suppressing effects, however it was hell when it wore off because i was always dead starving

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meltdown is a great product for overall feelings of well being, mild appetite suppression, and fat burning. If you are looking for a stim-based fat burner I would look into something else. Meltdown worked great for me during my last cut. I think the mood enhancing properties of a fat burner are important since we all know how stressful dieting can be.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
well i mean obviously burn fat, but it has certain qualities. Appetite suppression, speeds up metabolism, ect... I didnt know if you were looking for a certain aspect in particular to be strong. It had nice appetite suppressing effects, however it was hell when it wore off because i was always dead starving
Thank you... good post.... the appetite suppression is really something i like because I also quit smoking which whenever i have tried before my appetite is always through the roof no matter how much i eat. It has helped very much... I jsut hope it doesn't skyrocket when i get off...

how did y'all do your doses?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Thank you... good post.... the appetite suppression is really something i like because I also quit smoking which whenever i have tried before my appetite is always through the roof no matter how much i eat. It has helped very much... I jsut hope it doesn't skyrocket when i get off...

how did y'all do your doses?
you by chance a fellow texan? I picked up the Yall. It was awhile ago but i believe two pills or something like that

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dosed 2 caps in the morning or preworkout, and 1 cap later on in the day usually around 3 or 4. Some people like to do 3 all in the morning while some people like to do 1 cap 3 times per day. I would experiment with different doses and see what works best for you.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Meltdown is a very good product. My fat loss has been great with it but I am also dialing in and am benefiting from the yohimbe analogs.

I personally exceed the dose and do 3 in the am then 2-3 in the afternoon but only 5 days a week.

I would highly recomend it and so does ForceOfgreen

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I tried doing 5-6 caps a day but the Alpha yohimbine is active for 7-8 hours and really made me feel cracked out for basically a whole day. If you can handle it, that would give you 18 mgs of yohimbine which is an optimal amount for fat loss.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I tried doing 5-6 caps a day but the Alpha yohimbine is active for 7-8 hours and really made me feel cracked out for basically a whole day. If you can handle it, that would give you 18 mgs of yohimbine which is an optimal amount for fat loss.
I did ephedrine before this so my stim tolerance is very very high. I sometimes even throw is a lower dose of ephedrine for additional fat burning as well as foreslean/green tea.

The product definetly works well and is something I will buy again. VPX is not a sponsor here so their products often get a bit overlooked.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
From what I hear most people I know who've used it say they get terrible migraine headaches

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Is Meltdown f'in fake? Now I have not seen to much about meltdown on AM but over at BB.com people love it. Before I wanted to give it a shot cause of all the good reviews. So why is it fake check out P. source.com or net( don't really remember) and on the main page scroll down till you see blue lettering that says meltdown exposed you will be stuned0 if you thought meltdown was better the ephedrin and caffine. Check it out.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Is Meltdown f'in fake? Now I have not seen to much about meltdown on AM but over at BB.com people love it. Before I wanted to give it a shot cause of all the good reviews. So why is it fake check out P. source.com or net( don't really remember) and on the main page scroll down till you see blue lettering that says meltdown exposed you will be stuned0 if you thought meltdown was better the ephedrin and caffine. Check it out.
What are you talking about?

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The truth is that all fatburners work, but only to the extent of your diet and training that you put into it. They aid in fatloss they don't do it for you. :thumbsup:...... Now after that being said I did notice a very euphoric feeling in the first week of using Meltdown, but once that wore off I just noticed the apptite suppresion. I really liked Meltdown it was a good run for me and I would rate it about a 8/10. I might try it again, but with all the other fatburners out there it might take awhile before I get back to it I'm going to try the new Tight Xtreme heard it was similar to Meltdown.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha remember falling for their crap when I was younger

They list muscletech, prosource, cytodyne, eas, mhp and bioquest as some of the top 10 supplement companies...

Don't believe a WORD they say.... ever.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Yea I know. I got there catalog and when they rank products there products are allways in first place. But I'm talkin about a study done by someone other then them,well I think it was not done by them. Well they way its not even close to anything like ephedren and caffine wich in adds VPX says its better then the EC combo.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea I know. I got there catalog and when they rank products there products are allways in first place. But I'm talkin about a study done by someone other then them,well I think it was not done by them. Well they way its not even close to anything like ephedren and caffine wich in adds VPX says its better then the EC combo.
I disagree... The ingredients in meltdown are SOOOO new in their current methyl and alpha forms ect that nothing has ever studies them. Also ephedrine down regulates alpha 2 receptors which makes stuborn fat more stuborn in many cases. I have personally noticed more from meltdown than ephedrine for dialing in and losing weight under 10% bf...

Everyone says ephedrine is the best so I know it is for most people but alternating ephedrine based and yoh based ais probably the best plan for long term cutting for various reasons.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm not tryin to maddog the product I just wanted to give people the chance to look at the info I found. I have seen good feedback over at BB.com and even wanted to try it out before and might still even try it out. Hay J hook it up with the banana.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm not tryin to maddog the product I just wanted to give people the chance to look at the info I found. I have seen good feedback over at BB.com and even wanted to try it out before and might still even try it out. Hay J hook it up with the banana.
totally understand you man... I'm no vpx junkie but there is something I like about this product... My fat loss is so slow right now because of my platue but I can see changes I did not before so.... whatever

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
I'm still using this product, I'm currently taking more than the recommended dosing, but i feel great on it and i'm seeing a lot more definition for sure. I love the appetite suppressing effect it has... I think I'm going to bridge this stuff into Lev Rel and see how that works. Also just wanted to see which one I like better. If anyone has a reason why I shouldn't do that please let me know....

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think it is a good idea to take more than recommened, how many caps are you currently taking?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it is a good idea to take more than recommened, how many caps are you currently taking?
i take 3 in the morning, then take 3 late afternoon when i feel the effects fading.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had similar experience with Leviathon/Ephedrine stack and Meltdown solo. I lost somewhere in the ballpark of 4 pounds fat on each run.

In regards to the those chirping about the VPX study, the problem was with atypically low dosages in the eph/caffeine stack. The study was used as a marketing gimmic and irritated a lot of people. What company doesn't manipulate studies to promote their product? I say no big deal.

Meltdown is a nice fat burner with a bonus "feel good" effect IMO. I personally prefer it over Leviathon. I also suspect that a twice per day dosing scheme with 2 caps Meltdown +25mgs ephedrine should be a really nice stack.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I believe that vpx tested meltdown in a university with good results , so we got to give it some credit

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
I'm really loving this product.... leaning out very nicely

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I was on Meltdown for a while and then I took a break, then used it when I needed it. I recently purchased Recreate. I got the rep position and was hoping to get it for free, but I honestly COULD NOT WAIT. Meltdown was doing nothing except giving me high blood pressure anymore. I could not stay on it very long at a clip, but I loved the effects of it. Meltdown is a solid product and I feel would be best employed with a very low carb or keto diet.

Recreate. Hmmm.... Dosed it yesterday and then today was my first day at 2 in the morning and 1 pre-workout. I don't know what the ingredients are, because a few compounds are not seen in other formulas. I am pleasantly beside myself with the effects of this product. I have a relaxed sense of energy and focus, I feel more verbal and on point, my appetite is fine and pretty much intact, but... the ingredient called WillPower... hahahaha... It's willpower enough for me to clean and detail my apartment, start a new training program, and I don't have cravings for sugar (even my dried fruit post-workout). I get smooth, crisp energy from this product and my endurance is insane. My blood pressure is fine on this product and as a matter of fact, I just had the best workout I've had in 4 months and I feel absolutely focused and not tired/drained.

I have tried clen in the past and know what it's like to sweat. I started sweating last night while doing simple balancing exercises on the stability ball. Sitting on the damn ball made me sweat after a minute. I was doing marching planks and I was dripping drops of sweat on the mat every 3 seconds. {plop, plop, plop}. The consistant energy also allows me to reduce my carbs and increase protein without feeling bogged down.

I'm a rep for the company, but this product so far is my favorite. I paid my hard-earned cash for it. Also... There's a tightness that accompanies many stimulants and it's usually in conjunction with high blood pressure. I feel amazing and calm, but my muscles are tight and my skin is tighter. I am almost certain it's because of the fact that I am sweating so much when I am active.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was on Meltdown for a while and then I took a break, then used it when I needed it. I recently purchased Recreate. I got the rep position and was hoping to get it for free, but I honestly COULD NOT WAIT. Meltdown was doing nothing except giving me high blood pressure anymore. I could not stay on it very long at a clip, but I loved the effects of it. Meltdown is a solid product and I feel would be best employed with a very low carb or keto diet.

Recreate. Hmmm.... Dosed it yesterday and then today was my first day at 2 in the morning and 1 pre-workout. I don't know what the ingredients are, because a few compounds are not seen in other formulas. I am pleasantly beside myself with the effects of this product. I have a relaxed sense of energy and focus, I feel more verbal and on point, my appetite is fine and pretty much intact, but... the ingredient called WillPower... hahahaha... It's willpower enough for me to clean and detail my apartment, start a new training program, and I don't have cravings for sugar (even my dried fruit post-workout). I get smooth, crisp energy from this product and my endurance is insane. My blood pressure is fine on this product and as a matter of fact, I just had the best workout I've had in 4 months and I feel absolutely focused and not tired/drained.

I have tried clen in the past and know what it's like to sweat. I started sweating last night while doing simple balancing exercises on the stability ball. Sitting on the damn ball made me sweat after a minute. I was doing marching planks and I was dripping drops of sweat on the mat every 3 seconds. {plop, plop, plop}. The consistant energy also allows me to reduce my carbs and increase protein without feeling bogged down.

I'm a rep for the company, but this product so far is my favorite. I paid my hard-earned cash for it. Also... There's a tightness that accompanies many stimulants and it's usually in conjunction with high blood pressure. I feel amazing and calm, but my muscles are tight and my skin is tighter. I am almost certain it's because of the fact that I am sweating so much when I am active.
FOG... I don't know you personally but I always thought of you as a decent guy. Now that you are a rep you are going against a product your pushed in the past, not very honest man... Don't even say you never spoke highly of it or I will pull the threads because your feedback was one of the main reasons I gave it a try...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
FOG... I don't know you personally but I always thought of you as a decent guy. Now that you are a rep you are going against a product your pushed in the past, not very honest man... Don't even say you never spoke highly of it or I will pull the threads because your feedback was one of the main reasons I gave it a try...
justreading, I LIKE Meltdown. I've been using it on and off for a while now. I STOPPED USING IT yesterday and started Recreate instead.

Meltdown is a solid product and I feel would be best employed with a very low carb or keto diet.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I missed "but I loved the effects of it" - you were right... Maning up to my mistake and giving you reps, sorry man.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
And I still push for products that I have liked and tried. The ONLY REASON I picked up Recreate was because I hear it's not really a stimulant as much as the others. EVENTUALLY, MELTDOWN WAS RUNNING ME INTO THE GODDAM GROUND. It was the only stimulant I've been using for about 4.5 months on and off. My body is TIRED of it. I still like it, I still love it.

Recreate was a pleasant surprise, as I was skeptical of it. I was asked what products I would like from USP as a rep and I said Anabolic Pump and P-Slin please.... maybe some powerfull... don't worry about Recreate or Cissus. Though cissus helped my wrist a great deal from a boxer's sprain.

Recreate is MAYBE the kind of break my adrenals need. I take it with Reset AD. I never said Meltdown was BAD. I never said I don't like it either. It's my first full day on Recreate and I am entitled to write about it. I spent my Goddam money on Recreate, so as anyone else that's not sponsored to run it, I'm entitled to post an opinion about it. I've always been honest about my supplementation, training, etc. and now I must say that my blood is boiling from that statement of being called a fraud.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I missed "but I loved the effects of it" - you were right... Maning up to my mistake and giving you reps, sorry man.
Haha! It's all good. Nothin' beats 'Gee' though!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 2
Supplements 11
Supplements 1
Stallion83 Supplements 6