Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.64%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Cheap Supps?

Hey everyone.

I've been having a little financial difficulties lately and the supps have been kinda hard to squeeze in my budget, especially because since I weight 230-40 they just FLY, if I take the recommended dose for my weight they go in less than a month...

I was wondering if anyone's got some suggestions on cheap yet decent supps, especially for weight loss and maybe some test boosting, etc. Also the stapples like a creatine and stuff.

Protein I got covered with bulk ones from nutraplanet and insulin potentiator as well, thanks to distilled water (ALA, VS-10, Chromium Picolate) and they've worked really well for me so far.

Any help is appreciated.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%

Cheapest for weightloss would be ECA stack (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin). You can get a months supply for probably under 10 dollars at a walgreens or something.

As for test, look up some popular products and take a look at their active ingredients. Then check nutraplanet and buy them in bulk.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Hey everyone.

I've been having a little financial difficulties lately and the supps have been kinda hard to squeeze in my budget, especially because since I weight 230-40 they just FLY, if I take the recommended dose for my weight they go in less than a month...

I was wondering if anyone's got some suggestions on cheap yet decent supps, especially for weight loss and maybe some test boosting, etc. Also the stapples like a creatine and stuff.

Protein I got covered with bulk ones from nutraplanet and insulin potentiator as well, thanks to distilled water (ALA, VS-10, Chromium Picolate) and they've worked really well for me so far.

Any help is appreciated.
    Like Rugger said ECA, but also:

-Bulk ALCAR
    -NOW Green Tea
    -Creatine Mono
    -Optimum Whey
    -Bulk BCAAs
    -Fish Oil
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

creatines and stuff just buy a bulk creatine mono, banaba extract and WMS and you will be good their
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Cheapest for weightloss would be ECA stack (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin). You can get a months supply for probably under 10 dollars at a walgreens or something.

As for test, look up some popular products and take a look at their active ingredients. Then check nutraplanet and buy them in bulk.
    ^^^^Listen to this man
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.64%

Thanks for the input guys, I'll def. look into the supps that I do enjoy and see what they have in them. Does anyone have a preference they want to share?

I was thinking also, wondering if there is Forsoklin in bulk, but couldn't really find anything, guessing there isn't.

And I have never really bought Ephedrine in Walgreens and stuff, just wondering what you need. I know its for ashtma and broquitis, but what kind of documents you need to buy? Reason I ask is because I'm on a student visa and would maybe lack whatever they have (as in drivers license, for instance)
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.22%

If you want to lose weight and boost testosterone check your diet before you go into supplements. Check out the anabolic diet or other carb cycling diets and you will achieve both of those goals naturally. With that being said, go to www.nutraplanet.com and check out Nutraplanet ATD caps. You could you a low dose (1-2 a day) which will lower estrogen, boost test, possibly help you lean out (varies from person to person), and since your low dosing you shouldn't have to worry about losing libido or having an estrogen rebound.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.64%

Yeah, I just completely revamped my diet lately, I took the anabolic diet approached and made just slight changes so it would fit on my daily routine.

I've had some great success on it so far, and I do enjoy it, I just wanted to have the extra-help because with my lifestyle it's impossible to not "cheat" here and there and more than often I have to skip a valuable meal in order to do something so its hard to have everything always in check, only reason why I go to the supplements path.

I'll def. check out the ATD. Thanks a lot for all input.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

I was thinking also, wondering if there is Forsoklin in bulk, but couldn't really find anything, guessing there isn't.
    Actually my friend, Nutraplanet does have bulk Coleus Forskholii (20% active Forskolin). 30 Gram Size here and 90 gram size here.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.64%

Oh sweet, I must have been mistype on my part.

But somehow 90g just doesn't sound like it would last, any recommended dosage on that and how long it should last?

Thank you very much, I'll also look into some test booster components to add up.

Edit:
    Alright, about to checkout, got ATD, Forsok, Creatine, Banaba, WMS, VS-10/ALA/Chromium.

Sounds like good setup and very very decent price.

Thanks again.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Oh sweet, I must have been mistype on my part.

But somehow 90g just doesn't sound like it would last, any recommended dosage on that and how long it should last?

Thank you very much, I'll also look into some test booster components to add up.

Edit:
    Alright, about to checkout, got ATD, Forsok, Creatine, Banaba, WMS, VS-10/ALA/Chromium.

Sounds like good setup and very very decent price.

Thanks again.
    When I used Forskolin, 30g of Forskolin lasted me quite a while so I would assume 90g would last me for a long, long time.

I started low shooting for 25mg of actives a day and slowly worked my way up to 100mg of actives a day to try and avoid any stomach issues. Everything seemed fine at around 50mg of actives a day, but unfortunately I still got severe stomach issues when I got up to 100mg and constant trips to the bathroom severely dehydrated me, so I just stopped taking it. It took a few days for the issues to subside once I stopped taking it.

I wound up going to the ER for something unrelated and had bloodwork ran including a basic metabolic panel and it showed me being slightly hypokalemic (low potassium level) due to my dehydration, so if you get the stomach issues, do not take them lightly.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.37%

i hate the price of supps these days myself .. i have to sometimes put my gf on the corner just to be able to get the newest **** but u gotta do what you gotta do man ... ose:

but if you dont wanna do that just buy the bulk of NP like everyone else said
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.64%

And I also assume I'm gonna need some sort of scale, right? Or do they come with any sort of measurement stuff that I could use?
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.07%

And I also assume I'm gonna need some sort of scale, right? Or do they come with any sort of measurement stuff that I could use?

having a scale around in my bedroom with all these unmarked white powders kinda makes me feel like a drug dealer.....

that being said. you can get a scale but also they usually will post how many mg per 1/4 tsp so you could scale from that on most thing.
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post

I must be a monkeys dumb uncle cause the only real ephedra I scould find cost about 60 a month to take 100mg a day...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help with Stack(s) please!, and possibly get cheap supps!
    By MorningMetal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 06:42 PM
  2. Help with Stack(s) please!, and possibly get cheap supps!
    By MorningMetal in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 04:59 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 08:50 PM
  4. can you take Thyroid supps with TTA supps
    By mpkonig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 10:10 AM
  5. Cheap Supps in Australia
    By Jag in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2