Is It Just Me???

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Or is this the most EXCITING TIME to be following the supplement world ever. Here are some products I'm talking about. :head:

- USPLabs PRIME
- IBE Reverse
- MST CRE-02
- OMEGA THUNDER v2
- PAL Anabolic EDGE
- Molecular Nutrition's 2 NEW Products
- Designer Glucophase v2
- Muscle Pharm's Whole NEW Lineup
- RPN Virile Mane
- Get DIESEL's Lineup Refresh
- AppNut Osteo-SPORT
- i-Force Max-Out
- Controlled Labs Blue GENE

I want to thank these companies (and other's I may have missed) for continuing to push innovation and efficacy in this industry. Just know you have customer's that appreciate the efforts! :thumbsup:

rykkk

Awards
YES! Yes! yes!

Or is this the most EXCITING TIME to be following the supplement world ever. Here are some products I'm talking about. :head:

- USPLabs PRIME
- IBE Reverse
- MST CRE-02
- OMEGA THUNDER v2
- PAL Anabolic EDGE
- Designer Glucophase v2
- RPN Virile Mane
- AppNut Osteo-SPORT
- i-Force Max-Out

I want to thank these companies (and other's I may have missed) for continuing to push innovation and efficacy in this industry. Just know you have customer's that appreciate the efforts! :thumbsup:

I am thinking exactly the same thing --- I have been following the supplement industry for most of my life and I have to agree with your list of cutting edge supplements in the works --- this has to be the most exciting time. Some very innovative products in the pipeline. If I had to vote I would say IBE Reverse is probably the most exciting one --- even though the others are quite promising as well.
The only problem is that they are taking so long and the updates are getting so far and few in between as the time gets closer to a release date. But I'm keeping my hopes high. Looking forward to a brighter future!!:bruce3:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah some exciting new products for sure, I just want to point out that on the brink of these new advances in supplementation there seems to be an agenda that is backed by oh, I don't know who... to make their lives miserable. I guess it hasn't affected these products in particular or maybe it has I don't know but it just seems that the more exciting it gets the more I hear about this kind of interference. Coincidence I think not..

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Yah some exciting new products for sure, I just want to point out that on the brink of these new advances in supplementation there seems to be an agenda that is backed by oh, I don't know who... to make their lives miserable. I guess it hasn't affected these products in particular or maybe it has I don't know but it just seems that the more exciting it gets the more I hear about this kind of interference. Coincidence I think not..
Agreed. Isn't it amazing the hurdles "you know who" will throw down when feeling the least bit of pressure.. Effective AND inexpensive?? Inconceivable.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

- USPLabs PRIME
- IBE Reverse
- MST CRE-02
- OMEGA THUNDER v2
- PAL Anabolic EDGE
- Designer Glucophase v2
- RPN Virile Mane
- AppNut Osteo-SPORT
- i-Force Max-Out

thanks for the compliemnts :D Innovation is always a key! BTW AppNut has more suprises than just osteo-sport coming :D I was looking at the Iforce product...i want me some of that for sure

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
Thanks for the mention there on Anabolic Edge!!! We have 2 more additional SKUs dropping before the end of the year. NP should have Anabolic Edge in stock by Friday.

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
thanks for the compliemnts :D Innovation is always a key! BTW AppNut has more suprises than just osteo-sport coming :D I was looking at the Iforce product...i want me some of that for sure
What's up Tex! AN definitely has a few out of the box very exciting surprises in the making!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of us old timers have awaited the day when the designer steroid trend would end and there would be some real innovation. It seems that day is here.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Corporate's working on the new intraworkout supp, Intra-Aid, for a 9/1/08 launch. If anyone here is interested, we'll do a promo for free bottle.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Some of us old timers have awaited the day when the designer steroid trend would end and there would be some real innovation. It seems that day is here.
It's just the beginning. Companies are really startingto scratch it up there :D

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Corporate's working on the new intraworkout supp, Intra-Aid, for a 9/1/08 launch. If anyone here is interested, we'll do a promo for free bottle.
Pre-formulated Intra-workout supplementation is verrry intruiging from a science standpoint. AEN has opened our eyes with IntrABolic, and it's great to see other companies are now exploring this crucial time in a training regimen with innovative products. :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Pre-formulated Intra-workout supplementation is verrry intruiging from a science standpoint. AEN has opened our eyes with IntrABolic, and it's great to see other companies are now exploring this crucial time in a training regimen with innovative products. :thumbsup:
I use intrabolic! I love it

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
Your not an old timer! I'll give the updates as we get closer....But your really gonna like this one :thumbsup:

It happened with cAMPHIBOLIC, PowerFULL, Super Cissus, AP, P-Slin, Recreate, and USPlabs PRIME and 4 others in the pipeline!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Yup. The body of science is growing... Kinda reminds me of EAAs and the explosion of research in the late 90s and early 2000s... Me, I've been focusing on the entire pre-, intra-, post-workout protocols.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It happened with cAMPHIBOLIC, PowerFULL, Super Cissus, AP, P-Slin, Recreate, and USPlabs PRIME and 4 others in the pipeline!
Yeah, that's right...most of that is in my cupboard!

USPLabs - What's in your pipeline?™

Man, your royalty fees are going to start adding at this rate :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on the money!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so have us young guys so that we can use them without danger! ahaha :D

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
werd son

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Definitely going to be some supplements worth trying this year, I know I'm personally looking forward to:
Prime
Anything RPN offer
Anything AppNut Offers
and of course Muscle Pharm!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
No love for the new items from Anabolic Innovations ?

Jacked UP!
New chocolate chip cookie mix formulation
Lean Mass Generator

CROWLER

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards

Jacked UP!
Lean Mass Generator

CROWLER
Packaging looks great....I haven't tried them, but you guys are a solid company!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Tanya for the kind words! The packaging you have seen is probably our current products.

Those 3 I listed above are actually NEW products we haven't released yet. We haven't even said anything in public about them til now.

I was just teasing people with posting about them :)

CROWLER

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Tanya for the kind words! The packaging you have seen is probably our current products.

Those 3 I listed above are actually NEW products we haven't released yet. We haven't even said anything in public about them til now.

CROWLER
tell me!!!!:smite:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
AM you are already too big you should not be allowed to purchase any supplements from ANYONE :)

CROWLER

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The supplement industry has come a long way from those horrific Joe Weider shakes I first had when I was 16 LOL. The pro-hormone ban was a blessing in disguise for the industry.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
I was going to say..:think: Besides, I have TONS of love for AI. Let's just say Stoked! has become a stack staple. I can't stop reaching for it! :D

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established

Jacked UP!
Lean Mass Generator

CROWLER

who is this annobolic innovations you speak of :D:icon_lol:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

CROWLER
Ok, I thought I missed something.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The supplement industry has come a long way from those horrific Joe Weider shakes I first had when I was 16 LOL. The pro-hormone ban was a blessing in disguise for the industry.
You mean those shakes that used to stick the the blender blades like cement... my stomach is in knots just thinking about it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established