Is It Just Me??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Is It Just Me???

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. gmc4180's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    4700

    Reputation

    Exclamation Is It Just Me???


    Or is this the most EXCITING TIME to be following the supplement world ever. Here are some products I'm talking about.

    - USPLabs PRIME
    - IBE Reverse
    - MST CRE-02
    - OMEGA THUNDER v2
    - PAL Anabolic EDGE
    - Molecular Nutrition's 2 NEW Products
    - Designer Glucophase v2
    - Muscle Pharm's Whole NEW Lineup
    - RPN Virile Mane
    - Get DIESEL's Lineup Refresh
    - AppNut Osteo-SPORT
    - i-Force Max-Out
    - Controlled Labs Blue GENE


    I want to thank these companies (and other's I may have missed) for continuing to push innovation and efficacy in this industry. Just know you have customer's that appreciate the efforts!

  2. Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Rep Power
    1303

    Reputation

    It's You.
  3. gmc4180's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    4700

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    It's You.
    I saw that coming
    •   
       

  4. rykkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    91

    Reputation

    YES! Yes! yes!


    Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    Or is this the most EXCITING TIME to be following the supplement world ever. Here are some products I'm talking about.

    - USPLabs PRIME
    - IBE Reverse
    - MST CRE-02
    - OMEGA THUNDER v2
    - PAL Anabolic EDGE
    - Molecular Nutrition's 2 NEW Products
    - Designer Glucophase v2
    - Muscle Pharm's Whole NEW Lineup
    - RPN Virile Mane
    - Get DIESEL's Lineup Refresh
    - AppNut Osteo-SPORT
    - i-Force Max-Out
    - Controlled Labs Blue GENE


    I want to thank these companies (and other's I may have missed) for continuing to push innovation and efficacy in this industry. Just know you have customer's that appreciate the efforts!

    I am thinking exactly the same thing --- I have been following the supplement industry for most of my life and I have to agree with your list of cutting edge supplements in the works --- this has to be the most exciting time. Some very innovative products in the pipeline. If I had to vote I would say IBE Reverse is probably the most exciting one --- even though the others are quite promising as well.
    The only problem is that they are taking so long and the updates are getting so far and few in between as the time gets closer to a release date. But I'm keeping my hopes high. Looking forward to a brighter future!!:bruce3:
  5. Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Rep Power
    1303

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    I saw that coming
    Sorry, Couldn't resist. But I do see what you are saying and I am excited and broke from preordering all of it.
  6. DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,461
    Rep Power
    684952

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yah some exciting new products for sure, I just want to point out that on the brink of these new advances in supplementation there seems to be an agenda that is backed by oh, I don't know who... to make their lives miserable. I guess it hasn't affected these products in particular or maybe it has I don't know but it just seems that the more exciting it gets the more I hear about this kind of interference. Coincidence I think not..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. gmc4180's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    4700

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Sorry, Couldn't resist. But I do see what you are saying and I am excited and broke from preordering all of it.
    Amen brother I'm going to have to find a second job!
  8. gmc4180's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    4700

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah some exciting new products for sure, I just want to point out that on the brink of these new advances in supplementation there seems to be an agenda that is backed by oh, I don't know who... to make their lives miserable. I guess it hasn't affected these products in particular or maybe it has I don't know but it just seems that the more exciting it gets the more I hear about this kind of interference. Coincidence I think not..
    Agreed. Isn't it amazing the hurdles "you know who" will throw down when feeling the least bit of pressure.. Effective AND inexpensive?? Inconceivable.
  9. Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4769

    Reputation

    I'm bankin on Prime, JP8 and wreckage!
  10. TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    Or is this the most EXCITING TIME to be following the supplement world ever. Here are some products I'm talking about.

    - USPLabs PRIME
    - IBE Reverse
    - MST CRE-02
    - OMEGA THUNDER v2
    - PAL Anabolic EDGE
    - Molecular Nutrition's 2 NEW Products
    - Designer Glucophase v2
    - Muscle Pharm's Whole NEW Lineup
    - RPN Virile Mane
    - Get DIESEL's Lineup Refresh
    - AppNut Osteo-SPORT
    - i-Force Max-Out
    - Controlled Labs Blue GENE


    I want to thank these companies (and other's I may have missed) for continuing to push innovation and efficacy in this industry. Just know you have customer's that appreciate the efforts!
    thanks for the compliemnts Innovation is always a key! BTW AppNut has more suprises than just osteo-sport coming I was looking at the Iforce product...i want me some of that for sure
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  11. BravoLima's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    Thanks for the mention there on Anabolic Edge!!! We have 2 more additional SKUs dropping before the end of the year. NP should have Anabolic Edge in stock by Friday.
  12. mrchristian's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    779
    Rep Power
    468

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    It's You.
    Rats, you beat me to it! lol
  13. The Tanya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    137

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    thanks for the compliemnts Innovation is always a key! BTW AppNut has more suprises than just osteo-sport coming I was looking at the Iforce product...i want me some of that for sure
    What's up Tex! AN definitely has a few out of the box very exciting surprises in the making!
  14. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Some of us old timers have awaited the day when the designer steroid trend would end and there would be some real innovation. It seems that day is here.
  15. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    964

    Reputation

    Corporate's working on the new intraworkout supp, Intra-Aid, for a 9/1/08 launch. If anyone here is interested, we'll do a promo for free bottle.
  16. jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77389

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Some of us old timers have awaited the day when the designer steroid trend would end and there would be some real innovation. It seems that day is here.
    It's just the beginning. Companies are really startingto scratch it up there
  17. gmc4180's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    4700

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Corporate's working on the new intraworkout supp, Intra-Aid, for a 9/1/08 launch. If anyone here is interested, we'll do a promo for free bottle.
    Pre-formulated Intra-workout supplementation is verrry intruiging from a science standpoint. AEN has opened our eyes with IntrABolic, and it's great to see other companies are now exploring this crucial time in a training regimen with innovative products.
  18. TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by The Tanya View Post
    What's up Tex! AN definitely has a few out of the box very exciting surprises in the making!
    Tanya! I havent seen you in awhile!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  19. TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    Pre-formulated Intra-workout supplementation is verrry intruiging from a science standpoint. AEN has opened our eyes with IntrABolic, and it's great to see other companies are now exploring this crucial time in a training regimen with innovative products.
    I use intrabolic! I love it
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  20. The Tanya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    137

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Some of us old timers have awaited the day when the designer steroid trend would end and there would be some real innovation. It seems that day is here.
    Your not an old timer! I'll give the updates as we get closer....But your really gonna like this one
  21. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Some of us old timers have awaited the day when the designer steroid trend would end and there would be some real innovation. It seems that day is here.
    It happened with cAMPHIBOLIC, PowerFULL, Super Cissus, AP, P-Slin, Recreate, and USPlabs PRIME and 4 others in the pipeline!
  22. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    964

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    Pre-formulated Intra-workout supplementation is verrry intruiging from a science standpoint. AEN has opened our eyes with IntrABolic, and it's great to see other companies are now exploring this crucial time in a training regimen with innovative products.
    Yup. The body of science is growing... Kinda reminds me of EAAs and the explosion of research in the late 90s and early 2000s... Me, I've been focusing on the entire pre-, intra-, post-workout protocols.
  23. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    It happened with cAMPHIBOLIC, PowerFULL, Super Cissus, AP, P-Slin, Recreate, and USPlabs PRIME and 4 others in the pipeline!
    Yeah, that's right...most of that is in my cupboard!

    USPLabs - What's in your pipeline?

    Man, your royalty fees are going to start adding at this rate
  24. DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,461
    Rep Power
    684952

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Some of us old timers have awaited the day when the designer steroid trend would end and there would be some real innovation. It seems that day is here.
    Right on the money!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  25. TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Some of us old timers have awaited the day when the designer steroid trend would end and there would be some real innovation. It seems that day is here.
    so have us young guys so that we can use them without danger! ahaha
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  26. DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,461
    Rep Power
    684952

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    so have us young guys so that we can use them without danger! ahaha
    Yah but we have been waiting a long time...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  27. TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah but we have been waiting a long time...
    I have too i just wasnt born yet
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  28. Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89662

    Reputation Reputation

    werd son
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  29. DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,461
    Rep Power
    684952

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I have too i just wasnt born yet

    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  30. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Definitely going to be some supplements worth trying this year, I know I'm personally looking forward to:
    Prime
    Anything RPN offer
    Anything AppNut Offers
    and of course Muscle Pharm!
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  31. CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    No love for the new items from Anabolic Innovations ?

    Jacked UP!
    New chocolate chip cookie mix formulation
    Lean Mass Generator


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  32. The Tanya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    137

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    No love for the new items from Anabolic Innovations ?

    Jacked UP!
    New chocolate chip cookie mix formulation
    Lean Mass Generator


    CROWLER
    Packaging looks great....I haven't tried them, but you guys are a solid company!
  33. CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Thank you Tanya for the kind words! The packaging you have seen is probably our current products.

    Those 3 I listed above are actually NEW products we haven't released yet. We haven't even said anything in public about them til now.

    I was just teasing people with posting about them


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  34. Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4320

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Thank you Tanya for the kind words! The packaging you have seen is probably our current products.

    Those 3 I listed above are actually NEW products we haven't released yet. We haven't even said anything in public about them til now.

    I was just teasing people with posting about them


    CROWLER
    tell me!!!!
  35. CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    AM you are already too big you should not be allowed to purchase any supplements from ANYONE


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  36. TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    lean mass generator? details...?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  37. Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13068

    Reputation

    The supplement industry has come a long way from those horrific Joe Weider shakes I first had when I was 16 LOL. The pro-hormone ban was a blessing in disguise for the industry.
  38. gmc4180's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    4700

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Thank you Tanya for the kind words! The packaging you have seen is probably our current products.

    Those 3 I listed above are actually NEW products we haven't released yet. We haven't even said anything in public about them til now.

    I was just teasing people with posting about them


    CROWLER
    I was going to say.. Besides, I have TONS of love for AI. Let's just say Stoked! has become a stack staple. I can't stop reaching for it!
  39. Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89662

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    No love for the new items from Anabolic Innovations ?

    Jacked UP!
    New chocolate chip cookie mix formulation
    Lean Mass Generator


    CROWLER

    who is this annobolic innovations you speak of
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  40. Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    It's just the beginning. Companies are really startingto scratch it up there
    Scratch what?
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in