Spam Stak

Status
Not open for further replies.

podmode

Banned
Awards
Has anyone tried the Spam Stak products? I just used a sample pack of their preworkout and No/Creatine products and had one of the best workouts of my life. The energy and pump was insane. It's been 3 hours now and I still feel it! I've used other similar products such as No-Xplode and Nano Vapor and this definitely compares if not better. Just checked up on their website to read about the ingredients. Looks solid. I'm definitely ordering the full stack deal. Their post workokut recovery stuff with the lacticlear looks great too.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
They must be amazing if you are dedicating your only post ever to this company and their product line. :lol:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
$139.95 and this is a good deal? Have you priced other products with the same ingredients? Have you looked online?

podmode

Banned
Awards
yeah I was put off by the price at first but then I considered how long it would last(up to 2 months). Its 3 different products also, not just a single preworkout formula like a No-xplode. If you bought a thermo, an No/Creatine product and a post workout product you're looking at at least 200.00

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
yeah I was put off by the price at first but then I considered how long it would last(up to 2 months). Its 3 different products also, not just a single preworkout formula like a No-xplode. If you bought a thermo, an No/Creatine product and a post workout product you're looking at at least 200.00
Where are you looking? Stay out of GNC. Nutraplanet can beat your price by like 100.00 for two months worth of what you are looking for. actually they can beat it by more give me a minute.

podmode

Banned
Awards
i checked Nutraplanet and No-xplode by istelf is 30 bucks

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You didn't read the ad well at Nutra.
I can get you two months worth of Thermo's Shred XS by MST 14.95 per bottle (2) and Two months worth of NO-Xplode 39.99 that's 69.89 five dollars for shipping and some tax it will still be shy of $80.00. Berzerker is $49.95 per product and Super minerals and super enzymes is not exactly what I would call listing the ingredients, Cause I'd love to see exactly what is in it.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
You didn't read the ad well at Nutra.
I can get you two months worth of Thermo's Shred XS by MST 14.95 per bottle (2) and Two months worth of NO-Xplode 39.99 that's 69.89 five dollars for shipping and some tax it will still be shy of $80.00. Berzerker is $49.95 per product and Super minerals and super enzymes is not exactly what I would call listing the ingredients, Cause I'd love to see exactly what is in it.
Super minerals? Super enzymes? :think: :thumbsup:
:pizza:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Ingredient list reminds me of "Hot Stuff" that came out in the late 80's early 90's.

podmode

Banned
Awards
really? What was Hot STuff and why does it remind you of it?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
A bunch of different natural ingredients and most of them people have never heard of. Ends up "Hot Stuff" had a steroid in it and thats what made people see gains not the natural ingredients.

podmode

Banned
Awards
wow! No wonder I felt so great on this stuff! lol
Do companies still really do that?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried the Berzerker Stak products? I just used a sample pack of their preworkout and No/Creatine products and had one of the best workouts of my life. The energy and pump was insane. It's been 3 hours now and I still feel it! I've used other similar products such as No-Xplode and Nano Vapor and this definitely compares if not better. Just checked up on their website to read about the ingredients. Looks solid. I'm definitely ordering the full stack deal. Their post workokut recovery stuff with the lacticlear looks great too.
REALLY!! :jaw: I got to get me some :icon_lol:

futbald1

Banned
Awards
Great Stuff!

When I was just getting into working out and seeing what my body can do, I did what most of you probably did and went to GNC, bought whatever they told me and went on my merry way. After I saw what I was spending and seeing other people I knew getting similar or better results for much cheaper through these websites you have spoken of, I got smart and started doing more research.
I was given a sample at a UFC fight not too long ago and loved it. I like to think I have taken everything under the sun (illegal and legal) but the best thing about this is it is all natural and I don't have to worry about my drug test. NCAA is really cracking down now on us.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I like to think I have taken everything under the sun (illegal and legal) but the best thing about this is it is all natural and I don't have to worry about my drug test. NCAA is really cracking down now on us.

REALLLLLLY - DOOO continuEEEEE!!

futbald1

Banned
Awards
I think there are a lot of things out there that help an athlete for the short term. Obviously Steroids has been one of the most well know enhancers. I am not one of those guys that just needs to look good in a swimsuit, but also have functional, fast twitch muscle that I use on a regular basis. This Spam Line is awesome b/c of elements like the suma (which helps oxygenate your blood) the Yohimbie (For the energy), and the German Creatine (that has a better pump but does not add water weight). I trained really hard the past spring to get ready for this season and I can say this really helped me become a better athlete for the field.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
* futbald1 64.62.58.*** [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* podmode 64.62.58.*** [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Yeah, I'd buy it. :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
* futbald1 64.62.58.*** [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* podmode 64.62.58.*** [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Yeah, I'd buy it. :)
Ah... imagine that, these two have the same network address. Coincidence?

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Ah... imagine that, these two have the same network address. Coincidence?
I'm sure they just happen to share the same subnet at some cyber cafe, and like the same product lines!

This is all probably just a big misunderstanding J. Peterman.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
haha how the hell do you get that information??!
you got SERVED!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
This whole thread is too awesome for words... This suffices: :trout:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
ohh thats right i didnt read what he was....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ingredient list reminds me of "Hot Stuff" that came out in the late 80's early 90's.
haha the anabolic halo of the 80's. 101 ingredients at 10mg each. i think muscle tech got most of their ideas from this. hot stuff-:icon_lol:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
J. Peterman Knows all, Sees all and Will F*** you up if you try some Sheyat. That's what Burma does to a Man.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure they just happen to share the same subnet at some cyber cafe, and like the same product lines!

This is all probably just a big misunderstanding J. Peterman.
Yah give the guy some slack maybe this is just his boyfriend and they both use the same computer. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.