Best Creatine

johnegq22

johnegq22

Awards
What's the best/strongest creatine? Green Bulge, Sizeon, etc...?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I've always gone with plain ol' NP Bulk Creatine Monohydrate, but if I was going to deviate from that, I'd go with Neovar. Original OR Recomped. Both have been very tempting. And there's a crazy sale going on for the Original right now, I believe.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Green MAG, SizeOn, or Neovar are all good choices. Compare prices and servings and reviews and you'll be good. :thumbsup:

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Bulk creatine monohydrate - nothing better (provided you can stomach it)

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Bulk creatine monohydrate - nothing better (provided you can stomach it)
Gotta admit, I agree with ya. I'm old school that way. Doesn't mean the other forms of creatine don't work. In fact, in my experience, some work a bit better--for example, I also like patented MCC. Still, nothing beats the proven effects, the price and the value of good 'ol mono.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Gotta admit, I agree with ya. I'm old school that way. Doesn't mean the other forms of creatine don't work. In fact, in my experience, some work a bit better--for example, I also like patented MCC. Still, nothing beats the proven effects, the price and the value of good 'ol mono.
Totally true. My stomach can't handle CM. I actually did not respond much to MCC (tried greenmagnitude) and I dont really trust CEE as being any better (absorbtion wise ~ due to questionable stability). I did do well with DCM so that is my creatine of choice.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
ragnarok is an amazing product! I never enter the gym without it and it tastes great too!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I don't think there really is a "stronger" creatine. Each variation is just supposed to absorb at different rates and through different methods. I recommend Creatine Monohydrate. It's simple, cheap, proven, and effective. I have never experienced any form of bloat from it or gastrointestinal problems. And all these other creatine forms do not have the amount of research behind them (Disclaimer: Doesn't mean they are better or worse, just stating that CM is the only one with large bodies of research behind it).

Everyone is always looking for the best this, or the best that, the coolest new product.

Eat, sleep, lift. That should be the cool new thing. All you need is those three, and if you're feeling dangerous try a multivitamin, fish oil, and creatine monohydrate (sarcasm intended).

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Eat, sleep, lift. That should be the cool new thing. All you need is those three, and if you're feeling dangerous try a multivitamin, fish oil, and creatine monohydrate (sarcasm intended).
Reps. :thumbsup:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I don't think there really is a "stronger" creatine. Each variation is just supposed to absorb at different rates and through different methods. I recommend Creatine Monohydrate. It's simple, cheap, proven, and effective. I have never experienced any form of bloat from it or gastrointestinal problems. And all these other creatine forms do not have the amount of research behind them (Disclaimer: Doesn't mean they are better or worse, just stating that CM is the only one with large bodies of research behind it).

Everyone is always looking for the best this, or the best that, the coolest new product.

Solid post. Got my multi, EFAs, and creatine covered as my basics. Throw in liver tabs and a joint supp--some of my basics.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established

Agreed. All creatines have the same end effect. The only advantage that other forms have is that a small majority of people may respond and/or absorb them better however there is not another form of creatine that is going to do something different than what monohydrate does.

johnegq22

johnegq22

Awards
SO basically any creatine mono is good? Is this the consensus?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Depends on your threshold for quality. Some creatine mono is made in Europe, like Creapure. Others aren't. As with all things, there's premium grade and there creatine mono that's more econo.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Everyone on this board has a different view of what is the best.
Here's my advise. Start with Mono, If it works and you like it keep using it or try something else maybe a little more expensive. The most expensive one is not always the best(see Muscle Tech).

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I will say this...I love Neovar and neovar recomped regardless of my Rep position. I was having amazing results from Neovar from the beginning. Nutra is offering a crazy deal right now 2 bottles of Neovar for $29.99 or something like that...you cant beat it considering Neovar has around 40 servings depending on your wt. BUT also look into other creatines, I personally respond well to Creatine Mono when taken with a WMS as well as some simple carbs. The carb combination seems to do the trick for me. Good luck on your choices. Everyone on here is going to have different opinions...You just have to find out for yourself what works and what doesnt.
Also look if you do buy bulk, look into throwing in some other goodies as well like Banaba extract or CM