appetite suppression in Recreate - Carralluma Fimbriata

SilkPhantom

SilkPhantom

Awards
Anyone know if you can get this stuff (Carraluma Fimbriata) bulk or separate? I've been searching around for it and it's hard to find. The anti-junk food craving qualities of Recreate seem to be what a lot of people like about it and the Carraluma Fimbriata is the ingredient responsible for that. Anyone have any experience running this ingredient solo?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look for the product Dexc20 i beleive its called. It has that product in there. Good product too.

SilkPhantom

SilkPhantom

Awards
interesting 3clipse. But that product is heavily hyped up and marked up in price as well as recreate. Im sort of looking for a more generic cheap version or bulk if its avaliable.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I'd actually like a version of Recreate without it. I don't need the suppression, as my willpower is enough (well, at least for 6 days out of the week haha). It used to give me a slight stomach discomfort, but after 3 bottles, it has stopped bothering me.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
I wish samples of Recreate were available, I would love to give it a try and don't want to shell out for a whole bottle if I don't experience it first. After all, it is a bit pricy.

SilkPhantom

SilkPhantom

Awards
^ agreed on the samples idea. I remember leviathon gave out samples when it was released

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Get NOW Slimaluma Plus.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wish samples of Recreate were available, I would love to give it a try and don't want to shell out for a whole bottle if I don't experience it first. After all, it is a bit pricy.
The thing is you're not going to get stuff all from a few samples. It's a product that you'll get full benefits from over a length of time - the recommended is 60 days.

The best thing I can recommend (like any supp) is to research - there's plenty of quality logs etc available on AM.

Good luck!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pricy? You guys in the states have no idea how cheap you get your supps for.

If I was to order ReCreate through an Australian store it would cost me $100 a bottle!

It's actually cheaper for us to buy from NP, freight included by a long shot.

So quit your whining!