Levithian RL, DCP & REDuction overkill?
- 08-10-2008, 01:31 PM
- 08-10-2008, 01:57 PM
I wouldn't run DCP and REDuction at the same time just because of the slight overlap, but it's probably fine. A lot of people use Napalm+DCP, both of which have RK in them.
08-10-2008, 02:28 PM
RKs topically and RKs systemically complement each other VERY nicely.
That said, tolerance for RKs and PEA have to be evaluated. That said, I would not automatically discount this combo as overkill...just watch for potential side effects and start slightly lower.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
08-10-2008, 03:38 PM
Thx guys, much appreciated.
I think im gonna stick with LR and DCP for my 1st run because I already have them, i kind of just wanted to give reduction a shot because of the nighttime formula but I think i can wait.
08-10-2008, 09:11 PM
if your going for a night time formula you can look into alri lean dreams or applied neutraceuticals lipotrophin pm.
08-11-2008, 10:40 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By qkrzazzang in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-29-2015, 10:30 PM
- By jsierra85 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2009, 12:06 PM
- By E J in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 06-02-2008, 09:05 AM
- By Ninsha in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 02-16-2008, 08:22 AM
- By dazilla in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2007, 03:03 PM