fat cell death - AnabolicMinds.com

fat cell death

fat cell death

i have read that fat cells never die they just get smaller ,and wait until they are once again need. this being the reason most people gain the weight back that they lose while dieting. are there any supplements out there that actually destroy fat cells.

pgf-2a

wow i had never even heard of that one before is it hard to find
    •   

Phosphatidylcoline but it's not a oral supplement. I do not think there are any oral supplements that will cause adipocyte lysis. I never fully trust the Transdermals around that promise fat cell necrosis, I think most are diuretics and just give the appearance of site specific shrinkage but I am not knowledgeable in that area.
    This is what I do know:
    Transdermal application is effective in transporting chemicals thru the dermis.
    Avant is a trustworthy and reputable company so if I were you I would start there ;-)
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

Seems to me that either Avant's Phenogen or DS' Melting Point was supposed to stimulate apoptosis in lipocytes, but I've been cramming zee little grey cells with much other stuff since then....
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

I've considered Lipo, well one day when I get the money. They call it Ab etching for people who are already in shape.
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dertynasty View Post
    pgf-2a

That's the only thing I know of that will KILL fat cells, but it's pretty dangerous and painful from what I have heard.

Great response Derty, most people I don't think have heard of this, thus I wasn't expecting anyone to mention it in this thread. Props to you.

LD

Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    That's the only thing I know of that will KILL fat cells, but it's pretty dangerous and painful from what I have heard.

Great response Derty, most people I don't think have heard of this, thus I wasn't expecting anyone to mention it in this thread. Props to you.

LD
    Link to info? Is it justa peptide to inject or what? Why is it painful?

I also heard fat cells will never "die" but there is always something if you look hard enough and long enough.
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Prostaglandin PGF2a Profile

Here is a really good write up on prostaglandins...Personally, I don't want to spend all day on the ****ter as some of my buddys have told me happens..so I'm going to avoid PGF-2A...

Something about a substance that when injected into a woman can cause an immediate abortion just creeps me out...
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

But if you are still interested MT...prostaglandins are contained in man chowder......That's why they say if you have sex with a woman during labor it helps the pregnancy go along easier...something about the prostaglandins softening the cervix if I remember correctly...

Now someone rep me for this info because I just grossed myself out.
    Stats
    6'0"  171 lbs.

I think thats the most disgusting thing I have ever heard. I have also been trying like hell to disolve the fat around my mid section, but if your alternative was the only one I would gladly look like fat albert.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

PGF-2A has mixed results... some being lumpy midsection where the injections took place. Lipo-Dissolve (and the 90 other names it goes by) is supposed to do the same, but again, mixed reviews. If you want to kill your fat cells... a couple K to the plastic surgeon it is... get that sh!t sucked out.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cell Tech Creatine The Origins of Cell Tech Creatine
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 05:03 PM
  2. Cell Phone Etiquette...or Death ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 08:04 AM
  3. Another IRC Death