fat cell death

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i have read that fat cells never die they just get smaller ,and wait until they are once again need. this being the reason most people gain the weight back that they lose while dieting. are there any supplements out there that actually destroy fat cells.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
wow i had never even heard of that one before is it hard to find

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Phosphatidylcoline but it's not a oral supplement. I do not think there are any oral supplements that will cause adipocyte lysis. I never fully trust the Transdermals around that promise fat cell necrosis, I think most are diuretics and just give the appearance of site specific shrinkage but I am not knowledgeable in that area.
This is what I do know:
Transdermal application is effective in transporting chemicals thru the dermis.
Avant is a trustworthy and reputable company so if I were you I would start there ;-)

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Seems to me that either Avant's Phenogen or DS' Melting Point was supposed to stimulate apoptosis in lipocytes, but I've been cramming zee little grey cells with much other stuff since then....

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've considered Lipo, well one day when I get the money. They call it Ab etching for people who are already in shape.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

That's the only thing I know of that will KILL fat cells, but it's pretty dangerous and painful from what I have heard.

Great response Derty, most people I don't think have heard of this, thus I wasn't expecting anyone to mention it in this thread. Props to you.

LD

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
That's the only thing I know of that will KILL fat cells, but it's pretty dangerous and painful from what I have heard.

Great response Derty, most people I don't think have heard of this, thus I wasn't expecting anyone to mention it in this thread. Props to you.

LD
Link to info? Is it justa peptide to inject or what? Why is it painful?

I also heard fat cells will never "die" but there is always something if you look hard enough and long enough.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Prostaglandin PGF2a Profile

Here is a really good write up on prostaglandins...Personally, I don't want to spend all day on the shitter as some of my buddys have told me happens..so I'm going to avoid PGF-2A...

Something about a substance that when injected into a woman can cause an immediate abortion just creeps me out...

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
But if you are still interested MT...prostaglandins are contained in man chowder...:D...That's why they say if you have sex with a woman during labor it helps the pregnancy go along easier...something about the prostaglandins softening the cervix if I remember correctly...

Now someone rep me for this info because I just grossed myself out.

Marine77

Marine77

Awards
I think thats the most disgusting thing I have ever heard. I have also been trying like hell to disolve the fat around my mid section, but if your alternative was the only one I would gladly look like fat albert.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PGF-2A has mixed results... some being lumpy midsection where the injections took place. Lipo-Dissolve (and the 90 other names it goes by) is supposed to do the same, but again, mixed reviews. If you want to kill your fat cells... a couple K to the plastic surgeon it is... get that sh!t sucked out.

Adams