Questions about my stack!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.94%

Questions about my stack!

Im starting a 12 week bulk as soon as my order comes in from NP and Im looking to make some good gains in mass and strength especially as Im just coming off a cut. I think I have all the bases covered here.

Pre-workout - White flood + Green mag
    During workout - Xtend + kwik carb
    Post workout - Xtend + kwik carb, and also my protein shake 20 minutes.

And I also got activate xtreme and stoked to stack as well, and I have a question here. I got 8 weeks of activate xtreme and 4 weeks of stoked, and I also have 4 weeks of novedex xt to run as well. How should I dose those 3? I was planning on running the activate xtreme + stoked for the first 4 weeks then running AX + the novedex xt for the final 4 weeks? Is that the best way to dose that? Or should I try to stretch those out to last the entire 12 weeks?

Also just incase anyone asks this is my diet

4 whole eggs
    1 cup of oats

6oz steak
    1cup of yogurt

8oz of chicken breast
    1/3cup cashews

8oz of fish
    1 sweet potatoe or 2 cups of green veg (depending on how I feel)

Train (pre, during and post supps taken)

8oz ground beef
    2 slices ezekiel bread

1/2 to 1 cup cottage cheese
    1tbsp of natural peanut butter

This would be my typical day. Im a diet freak and I do weigh out my portions for every meal. Any ideas for my diet would also be a help. I dont eat a huge amount of carbs, I find that keeping them moderate along side a moderate amount of fats is better for me. Im hoping to make some strong gains during these 3 months, and I appreciate all responses.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.46%

everything looks good but i think u should add in some quick karb pre workout
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

More green vege if you can with your post-training meal - the carb content is neglible, but the vits. and antiox. are essentual. I eat broccoli out the yingyang!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.37%

You might want to try using stoked or xt for 1-2 weeks first to start boosting the test and then add activate when there's more test to free... but that's just an idea.
    The rest of your plan looks great to me, and I'm impressed that you got your diet down that well! it should be a solid stack.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.94%

Thanks bro, Im looking forward to these 12 weeks. I always have my diet in order, its the most important thing for me, If I slack on my diet I dont get results. This is gonna be the first time Ive ever run test boosters like this. Ive used tribulus and ZMA a few times with some mixed results, but Im hoping this time I get some better gains.

Also, would it be better to take my kwik carb pre workout with my green mag and white flood? and then during my workout just drink the xtend alone? I dont have enough to drink it pre during and post, and I definately want to continue taking it post workout.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

dude throw in some neovar recomped with that quick karb!! looks good thus far i enjoy carbs Pre-wo though versus intra
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Timmo View Post
    Also, would it be better to take my kwik carb pre workout with my green mag and white flood? and then during my workout just drink the xtend alone? I dont have enough to drink it pre during and post, and I definately want to continue taking it post workout.
    I think that taking it pre and post would be good enough with the xtend during the workout. definitely don't want to cut carbs out of the post work out, like you said. Hopefully taking it pre would help get the green mag into your muscles better/faster, and that way you wouldn't need it as much during your workout.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Quote Originally Posted by Timmo View Post
    And I also got activate xtreme and stoked to stack as well, and I have a question here. I got 8 weeks of activate xtreme and 4 weeks of stoked, and I also have 4 weeks of novedex xt to run as well. How should I dose those 3? I was planning on running the activate xtreme + stoked for the first 4 weeks then running AX + the novedex xt for the final 4 weeks? Is that the best way to dose that? Or should I try to stretch those out to last the entire 12 weeks?

i would do Activate Xtreme alone first month, then do activate xtreme/stoked second month then month 3 novedex xt When i ran novedex xt i saw alot of lethergy , its a very powerful ai but really good gains
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.94%

how many caps per day did you do of the novedex?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cut stack questions
    By 350zTT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 04:12 AM
  2. Get Up and Go Stack questions
    By Eurich1052 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 02:19 PM
  3. Stack Questions
    By 350zTT in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 3