Ecdysterone Powder (94%)...Discuss...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have read alot lately on Ecdy Powder. I have also read that % purity is very important when it comes down to Ecdy. I would like to start a discussion in regards to Ecdy.

What have you results been?
What knowledge do you have about Ecdy?
...any other things in regards to Ecdy are welcome.
Just wanting to learn more about the peoples thoughts of it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Abstract From Pubmed

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18500969?ordinalpos=5&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

This is discussing supplementation of Ecdy in resistance trained males.

here is the Abstract:

ABSTRACT : PURPOSE : Methoxyisoflavone (M), 20-hydroxyecdysone (E), and sulfo-polysaccharide (CSP3) have been marketed to athletes as dietary supplements that can increase strength and muscle mass during resistance-training. However, little is known about their potential ergogenic value. The purpose of this study was to determine whether these supplements affect training adaptations and/or markers of muscle anabolism/catabolism in resistance-trained athletes. METHODS : Forty-five resistance-trained males (20.5 +/- 3 yrs; 179 +/- 7 cm, 84 +/- 16 kg, 17.3 +/- 9% body fat) were matched according to FFM and randomly assigned to ingest in a double blind manner supplements containing either a placebo (P); 800 mg/day of M; 200 mg of E; or, 1,000 mg/day of CSP3 for 8-weeks during training. At 0, 4, and 8-weeks, subjects donated fasting blood samples and completed comprehensive muscular strength, muscular endurance, anaerobic capacity, and body composition analysis. Data were analyzed by repeated measures ANOVA. RESULTS : No significant differences (p > 0.05) were observed in training adaptations among groups in the variables FFM, percent body fat, bench press 1 RM, leg press 1 RM or sprint peak power. Anabolic/catabolic analysis revealed no significant differences among groups in active testosterone (AT), free testosterone (FT), cortisol, the AT to cortisol ratio, urea nitrogen, creatinine, the blood urea nitrogen to creatinine ratio. In addition, no significant differences were seen from pre to post supplementation and/or training in AT, FT, or cortisol. CONCLUSION : Results indicate that M, E, and CSP3 supplementation do not affect body composition or training adaptations nor do they influence the anabolic/catabolic hormone status or general markers of catabolism in resistance-trained males.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Sinners log will answer a lot of your questions buddy.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
can yall put me in the right direction towards the sinners log? Im searching but cant find any Ecdy FAQ

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i cant tell if your being sarcastic? haha. what did you type in search for it to come up? i put... "Ecdy FAQ", "the sinner ecdysterone FAQ", "Ecdysterone", ect.
No I was serious. It took me like 10min. A lot longer than I thought it would. I searched "threads started" by "the sinner" and in the other box (to the left if your looking at the screen) I put in "ecdysterone"

This was after like 5 or 6 different combo's

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sinner and I are the resident ecdy whores of AM.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ya i read that....didnt really like it as much as one i read by strat. Strats talked about the different kinds more in depth and dosing what to take it with and how much blah blah.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Sinner and I are the resident ecdy whores of AM.
yeah your name was thrown in their quite a bit for sure. Hey any idea when Napalm should be here Rodja? Girl has the log up and running already with the Lipo-Pm.

Whats your take on the differnt %'s Rodja? I read on BB dot com about ecdy quite a bit and thermolife and SSE are always talking about 99% and 95% and how 99% is the only edcy that shows results...from what im reading thus far the best way is transdermal for this stuff...?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah your name was thrown in their quite a bit for sure. Hey any idea when Napalm should be here Rodja? Girl has the log up and running already with the Lipo-Pm.

Whats your take on the differnt %'s Rodja? I read on BB dot com about ecdy quite a bit and thermolife and SSE are always talking about 99% and 95% and how 99% is the only edcy that shows results...from what im reading thus far the best way is transdermal for this stuff...?
Should have been there already...

As far as % goes, IMO the dose of the active is the most important part. My favorite ecdy product was Anangen by SciVation and they used a 60% extract IIRC. SSE's claim that the 99% is the only one that does anything has ZERO backing and is more of a marketing ploy. Ecdy is not really a mass builder, but it is a fantastic ergogenic aid for pumps, vascularity, nitrogen retention, and cardio. I use it as part of my fight prep everytime because it helps to lean me out a bit and improves my cardio immensely.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hmm...ill keep on the watch for the napalm... ups or usps?

ya i saw their take and started reading it so researched. im interested on using neovar recomped, AA, and ecdy on cut

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm...ill keep on the watch for the napalm... ups or usps?

ya i saw their take and started reading it so researched. im interested on using neovar recomped, AA, and ecdy on cut
USPS.

That will be a sick stack for a cut, hell, you won't need much of a kcal deficit with the nutrient repartitioning from them.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
USPS.

That will be a sick stack for a cut, hell, you won't need much of a kcal deficit with the nutrient repartitioning from them.
exactly. Im very big on carbs...they do wonders for me man with almost ZERO fat gain as you can tell from my avi. I have been on a 30 LBS bulk since february and actually look better than previously haha. Im excited. im at 170 LBS @ 7-10 BF% and i plan on dropping down to around 5% with that cut stack

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
exactly. Im very big on carbs...they do wonders for me man with almost ZERO fat gain as you can tell from my avi. I have been on a 30 LBS bulk since february and actually look better than previously haha. Im excited. im at 170 LBS @ 7-10 BF% and i plan on dropping down to around 5% with that cut stack
Go into it with more of a lean bulk mentality as opposed to a cut. When I had the most success with AA, I did a ton of cardio and lifted my ass off, but I ate at or slightly above maintenance kcals. By the end, I put on 7 lbs of muscle and lost 4 lbs of fat.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Go into it with more of a lean bulk mentality as opposed to a cut. When I had the most success with AA, I did a ton of cardio and lifted my ass off, but I ate at or slightly above maintenance kcals. By the end, I put on 7 lbs of muscle and lost 4 lbs of fat.
nice! yeah...i guess thats what im aiming for. not weight loss but mearly fat burning and seperation.