Yohimbine: Watch out!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Yohimbine: Watch out!!

That damn thing gives me the worst headaches after a few weeks of use. I felt like my eyes were 2x bigger. Anyone else got this?

2. I have only ever had one bad experience with yohimbine, and it was a pretty bad headache. Every other time I have used it I have been fine. You may want to check your blood pressure out john, I know when I got my headache from yohimbine my BP was high. I backed off for a couple weeks (it was a high stress time anyways) and when i went back to it I was fine.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   

3. mope. i guess im a lucky one
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

4. how much did you take?

5. I have no idea, it was in animal test... I know its the Y though..

24th day started to be bad..
    •   

6. I usually just get bad stomach aches if i take it on an empty stomach. other than that ive been lucky

7. What sucks is that the THF was starting to work, and I have no extra cash to get some activate

Anyone up for a trade? Got 18 packs left I think.

8. i have never had any adverse reactions too it
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

9. I mega-loathe Y-HCl. Kills my cardio and gives me the dirtiest stim feeling.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

10. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    That damn thing gives me the worst headaches after a few weeks of use. I felt like my eyes were 2x bigger. Anyone else got this?
    Yohimbine is a very dangerous supplement. It will raise your blood pressure drastically. I would say to anyone taking it, just be careful. I think the bad outweight the good in this herb IMO.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I mega-loathe Y-HCl. Kills my cardio and gives me the dirtiest stim feeling.
    Say wha?

12. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Say wha?
    I wanted a word stronger than hate so I used mega-loathe.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

13. Ah ok lol...

Yeah it's really bad. Killed my strength, and cardio too. I'm feeling a lot better now that I have stopped. Intensity is back!

14. too bad i did the BOGO offer from NP

it is a harsh ass stimulant though

15. I hate Y, I dont put it in my body anymore as it ****s up m blood pressure and makes me feel generally awful. I know some people feel just fine on Y though, unfortunately, I'm just not one who can tolerate it.

16. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post

INteresting. I noticed with higher doses I felt kinda sick. ephedrine and Y really effect me badly with headaches and what not.

Yohimbine will increase your blood pressue though, so that might be what caused that effect for ya. Maybe a two weeks on off approach might work???

LD

17. love it.
    I used Leviathan Reloaded before, couldnt get enough of it. Only headache was after my first use.

18. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    love it.
    I used Leviathan Reloaded before, couldnt get enough of it. Only headache was after my first use.
    want some of mine?

19. I love yohimbine. I've never had negative sides from it. I once took it for 2+ months straight stacked with other stims. BP was fine. No headaches. Nothing.

Mail me all your yohimbine!

20. Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    INteresting. I noticed with higher doses I felt kinda sick. ephedrine and Y really effect me badly with headaches and what not.

Yohimbine will increase your blood pressue though, so that might be what caused that effect for ya. Maybe a two weeks on off approach might work???

LD
    Yeah, I dunno. I felt so bad now that I think of it. I was pretty much losing strength from one workout to another, having awful headaches.

... And I thought I was overtraining.. So I stopped the stims, etc.. Slept and slept (I even forced myself to sleep pretty much), and still has these. I finally was able to point what it was. Y. Well, I might try it again, but not on my contest prep.

21. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    i got really bad headaches for the first 2 weeks, i would make sure i had some food in my stomach and sometimes took aspirin to help but yes i agree .... i got some killer headaches that immobilized my ass some days

22. Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    i got really bad headaches for the first 2 weeks, i would make sure i had some food in my stomach and sometimes took aspirin to help but yes i agree .... i got some killer headaches that immobilized my ass some days
    I'm happy I'm not the only one.

23. I get a really cracked out stim feeling from it... worse than eca back in the day... i actually reacted fine to ephedra/ephedrine.
    I also puke every time I have yohimbine and lift weights... so not being able to handle yohimbine/yohimbe really limits the fatburners I can use. I wish supplement companies would use this less since it seems common to have unpleasant sideeffects. I get the side effects with as little as 3mg or even just the yohimbe extract that they use to use.

24. I should add that while Y-HCl kills me, I have zero problems with 11-OH-Y or alpha-Y.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

25. i bought the yohimbine bogo at NP a while back, and tried upwards to 40mg, and noticed absolutely nothing, no stimulant feeling, no increased bp/sweating/etc. No stomach problems.

However, I tried the pSARM from Legal Gear and on an empty stomach I felt as if I were going to blow my chunks for a good 15 minutes. This happened for 3 days consecutively each morning until I realized it was probably that. Then the threads on AM came in about it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yohimbine BOGO out of stock, when will it be back?
    By silverSurfer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 06:33 PM
  2. New @ The Planet -- Ladies Watch out!..PAL's Sex Stack
    By john123131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 06:30 AM
  3. Aplodan- Boom!! Watch Out!
    By ugab37 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 11:09 AM
  4. Replies: 52