Yohimbine: Watch out!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. used alpha Y, 11 HY Y, and Y HCL a couple times for at least 6 weeks at a time and only sides i've had are fat loss and more enery lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by ecu19 View Post
    i bought the yohimbine bogo at NP a while back, and tried upwards to 40mg, and noticed absolutely nothing, no stimulant feeling, no increased bp/sweating/etc. No stomach problems.
    40mg?!?! That's ridiculous!! I took 10mg yhcl per dose. You're saying you took 16 caps at once and felt NOTHING?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    40mg?!?! That's ridiculous!! I took 10mg yhcl per dose. You're saying you took 16 caps at once and felt NOTHING?
    Exactly, took a couple swallows (but that's what she said).

Don't know why, I just don't react to NP's yohimbine. I just report honest supplement feedback .

4. yohimbine hcl is good for me! clean energy and good mind muscle connection not to mention i can take it 10min before a workout and still not have any digestive track issues.

5. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    yohimbine hcl is good for me! clean energy and good mind muscle connection not to mention i can take it 10min before a workout and still not have any digestive track issues.
    Lucky you.

I gained like 10 lbs of muscle fullness since I stopped. I guess it really depleted my glycogen stores.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Lucky you.

I gained like 10 lbs of muscle fullness since I stopped. I guess it really depleted my glycogen stores.
    wow. pretty amazing. this stuff is like hell for you!!

7. I used it very effectively for a couple of months. No stim feelings or sides, just losage of body weight.

8. damn, i was dosing 20mg at once and thought I was dosing high.

Its never bothered me either. What is your bp like normally jjohn?

9. When i took Lipo6/Ephedrine i always always always thought it was the Yohimbine making me sick... come to find out it must have been the mixing of Ephedrine and Yohimbine

because alone I have dosed up to 15mg in the morning on a empty stomach with no sides... except my heart wanting to pop out of my chest and ***** slap me

10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    damn, i was dosing 20mg at once and thought I was dosing high.

Its never bothered me either. What is your bp like normally jjohn?
    I haven't checked in awhile. Since I'm 20 yrs old, I can't seem to think about checking it lol

But I am sure my bp was sky high, I lost a lot of strength (I am gaining back quickly now that i stopped) and had terrible headaches. At the end, Advils didn't even do the trick! lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yohimbine BOGO out of stock, when will it be back?
    By silverSurfer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 05:33 PM
  2. New @ The Planet -- Ladies Watch out!..PAL's Sex Stack
    By john123131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 05:30 AM
  3. Aplodan- Boom!! Watch Out!
    By ugab37 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 10:09 AM
  4. Replies: 52