Yohimbine: Watch out!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
That damn thing gives me the worst headaches after a few weeks of use. I felt like my eyes were 2x bigger. Anyone else got this?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I have only ever had one bad experience with yohimbine, and it was a pretty bad headache. Every other time I have used it I have been fine. You may want to check your blood pressure out john, I know when I got my headache from yohimbine my BP was high. I backed off for a couple weeks (it was a high stress time anyways) and when i went back to it I was fine.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea, it was in animal test... I know its the Y though..

24th day started to be bad..

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I usually just get bad stomach aches if i take it on an empty stomach. other than that ive been lucky

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
What sucks is that the THF was starting to work, and I have no extra cash to get some activate :(

Anyone up for a trade? Got 18 packs left I think.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have never had any adverse reactions too it

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mega-loathe Y-HCl. Kills my cardio and gives me the dirtiest stim feeling.

aristo3369

Banned
Awards
That damn thing gives me the worst headaches after a few weeks of use. I felt like my eyes were 2x bigger. Anyone else got this?
Yohimbine is a very dangerous supplement. It will raise your blood pressure drastically. I would say to anyone taking it, just be careful. I think the bad outweight the good in this herb IMO.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Ah ok lol...

Yeah it's really bad. Killed my strength, and cardio too. I'm feeling a lot better now that I have stopped. Intensity is back!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
too bad i did the BOGO offer from NP :(

it is a harsh ass stimulant though

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I hate Y, I dont put it in my body anymore as it ****s up m blood pressure and makes me feel generally awful. I know some people feel just fine on Y though, unfortunately, I'm just not one who can tolerate it.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

INteresting. I noticed with higher doses I felt kinda sick. ephedrine and Y really effect me badly with headaches and what not.

Yohimbine will increase your blood pressue though, so that might be what caused that effect for ya. Maybe a two weeks on off approach might work???

LD

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
love it.
I used Leviathan Reloaded before, couldnt get enough of it. Only headache was after my first use.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I love yohimbine. I've never had negative sides from it. I once took it for 2+ months straight stacked with other stims. BP was fine. No headaches. Nothing.

Mail me all your yohimbine! :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
INteresting. I noticed with higher doses I felt kinda sick. ephedrine and Y really effect me badly with headaches and what not.

Yohimbine will increase your blood pressue though, so that might be what caused that effect for ya. Maybe a two weeks on off approach might work???

LD
Yeah, I dunno. I felt so bad now that I think of it. I was pretty much losing strength from one workout to another, having awful headaches.

... And I thought I was overtraining.. So I stopped the stims, etc.. Slept and slept (I even forced myself to sleep pretty much), and still has these. I finally was able to point what it was. Y. Well, I might try it again, but not on my contest prep.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i got really bad headaches for the first 2 weeks, i would make sure i had some food in my stomach and sometimes took aspirin to help but yes i agree .... i got some killer headaches that immobilized my ass some days :(

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
i got really bad headaches for the first 2 weeks, i would make sure i had some food in my stomach and sometimes took aspirin to help but yes i agree .... i got some killer headaches that immobilized my ass some days :(
I'm happy I'm not the only one.

BifWebster

Awards
I get a really cracked out stim feeling from it... worse than eca back in the day... i actually reacted fine to ephedra/ephedrine.
I also puke every time I have yohimbine and lift weights... so not being able to handle yohimbine/yohimbe really limits the fatburners I can use. I wish supplement companies would use this less since it seems common to have unpleasant sideeffects. I get the side effects with as little as 3mg or even just the yohimbe extract that they use to use.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should add that while Y-HCl kills me, I have zero problems with 11-OH-Y or alpha-Y.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
i bought the yohimbine bogo at NP a while back, and tried upwards to 40mg, and noticed absolutely nothing, no stimulant feeling, no increased bp/sweating/etc. No stomach problems.

However, I tried the pSARM from Legal Gear and on an empty stomach I felt as if I were going to blow my chunks for a good 15 minutes. This happened for 3 days consecutively each morning until I realized it was probably that. Then the threads on AM came in about it.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
used alpha Y, 11 HY Y, and Y HCL a couple times for at least 6 weeks at a time and only sides i've had are fat loss and more enery lol

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
i bought the yohimbine bogo at NP a while back, and tried upwards to 40mg, and noticed absolutely nothing, no stimulant feeling, no increased bp/sweating/etc. No stomach problems.
40mg?!?! That's ridiculous!! I took 10mg yhcl per dose. You're saying you took 16 caps at once and felt NOTHING?

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
40mg?!?! That's ridiculous!! I took 10mg yhcl per dose. You're saying you took 16 caps at once and felt NOTHING?
Exactly, took a couple swallows (but that's what she said).

Don't know why, I just don't react to NP's yohimbine. I just report honest supplement feedback :thumbsup:.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yohimbine hcl is good for me! :thumbsup: clean energy and good mind muscle connection not to mention i can take it 10min before a workout and still not have any digestive track issues.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
yohimbine hcl is good for me! :thumbsup: clean energy and good mind muscle connection not to mention i can take it 10min before a workout and still not have any digestive track issues.
Lucky you.

I gained like 10 lbs of muscle fullness since I stopped. I guess it really depleted my glycogen stores.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lucky you.

I gained like 10 lbs of muscle fullness since I stopped. I guess it really depleted my glycogen stores.
wow. pretty amazing. this stuff is like hell for you!! :toilet:

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I used it very effectively for a couple of months. No stim feelings or sides, just losage of body weight.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, i was dosing 20mg at once and thought I was dosing high.

Its never bothered me either. What is your bp like normally jjohn?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
When i took Lipo6/Ephedrine i always always always thought it was the Yohimbine making me sick... come to find out it must have been the mixing of Ephedrine and Yohimbine

because alone I have dosed up to 15mg in the morning on a empty stomach with no sides... except my heart wanting to pop out of my chest and ***** slap me

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
damn, i was dosing 20mg at once and thought I was dosing high.

Its never bothered me either. What is your bp like normally jjohn?
I haven't checked in awhile. Since I'm 20 yrs old, I can't seem to think about checking it lol

But I am sure my bp was sky high, I lost a lot of strength (I am gaining back quickly now that i stopped) and had terrible headaches. At the end, Advils didn't even do the trick! lol