igf-2 vs powerfull?

  1. igf-2 vs powerfull?


    what to use, will be going on another stack in bout 3 weeks. want to do recreate, anabolic pump, cissus, and powerfull.. but jsut saw igf-2 and was thinking substituting powerfull for it. but i was also thinking of getting powerfull and adding diesel test hardcore. what do u think would be a better suit?


  2. hmm...i have no experience with USP labs stuff yet so i cant make a comment on it nor have I used DTH. I will say that Igf2 has been praised in the aspects of adding growth and size and also aids in a relaxing sleep

  3. k, just trying to do a lil research. before i get into my new stack so i wont just jump in and not know what i am doing.. u know.. i want to do this next stack right and be preapared for it.. and have all my ducts in a row.. i want a lil fat loss with gain muscle.. test booster and hgh. just trying to get everyting in line bro.. dont want to be off not one bit and be on a rampage from now and on!
    •   
       


  4. Yeah I gottcha. Maybe look into drive as well. Im planning to run igf2 & drive together soon. good though on the research before starting, too many people do not do that
  5. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    good to get your ducts in a row too
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  6. Let me know ow IGF-2 works.. I was looking into that...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    Let me know ow IGF-2 works.. I was looking into that...
    there are tons of reviews of Igf2. search them and you will see many

  8. I've used both and Powerfull had a way more pronounced effect on me. I've been using the stuff for like a year now. Its golden...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    I've used both and Powerfull had a way more pronounced effect on me. I've been using the stuff for like a year now. Its golden...
    I'm using IGF-2 right now and believe it or not, I actually prefer Powerfull too. I'm taking about 10 caps a day of IGF-2. Its good stuff, but I feel like Powerfull delivers similarly with less capsules.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    I'm using IGF-2 right now and believe it or not, I actually prefer Powerfull too. I'm taking about 10 caps a day of IGF-2. Its good stuff, but I feel like Powerfull delivers similarly with less capsules.
    i will have to try powerful then for sure.

  11. both work well i get a great relaxed calm feeling from both and after repeated use my deep sleep is very good.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    what to use, will be going on another stack in bout 3 weeks. want to do recreate, anabolic pump, cissus, and powerfull.. but jsut saw igf-2 and was thinking substituting powerfull for it. but i was also thinking of getting powerfull and adding diesel test hardcore. what do u think would be a better suit?
    One of the great things about USPLabs products are they have great synergies when stacked together.

    I can't comment on IGF-2, other than I think AN also produce quality products.

    Can comment on PowerFull though - I've been taking it on and off for a year now. It runs great as a fat-loss product (especially with ReCreate) and as a mass builder/test boosting/recovery agent.

    You will see that your proposed stack is similar to mine.

  13. ook. on top of powerfull i was going to take a test booster..=) do a whole good stack, powerfull/ diesel test/ recreeate/ super cissus/anabolic pump. starting bout 3 weeks..=) after the what im doing right now. Im rdy to update yall and get this show on the road.. i will spend all day wirting and consolidating my log to start monday.. and start it sunday to incorporate for monday and the week.. looking for a good upper/lower routine for cutting
  14. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    ook. on top of powerfull i was going to take a test booster..=) do a whole good stack, powerfull/ diesel test/ recreeate/ super cissus/anabolic pump. starting bout 3 weeks..=) after the what im doing right now. Im rdy to update yall and get this show on the road.. i will spend all day wirting and consolidating my log to start monday.. and start it sunday to incorporate for monday and the week.. looking for a good upper/lower routine for cutting
    pizza,

    slow down brother.

    You have very little clue on how, when or what to eat.

    You have just as much knowledge and experience when it comes to what, when and how to train.


    Time schedule

    Calories

    FooD!!!

    Protein

    Time for changing

    Lifitng exercises shedule

    Work out Log/ Help

    You have a list of hundreds of dollar of supplements that you are looking to take.

    Figure out how to train right with 3 or 4 days a week of training without these insane amounts of sets and reps.

    8 to 10 sets for each body part max. That means for example - 3 exercises for 3 sets for chest.

    Take your body weight and multiply it by 10 for your total calories.

    Take the total calories and multiply by .2 for the amount of calories from fat. Devide those calories by 9 for number of grams of fat.

    Take your body weight and use 1g of protein per pound. Multiply that number by 4 for the amount of caloires that will equate to.

    Make up the balance with carbs and eat them before and after your workout.

    Here is an example ove the above:

    A 200lb man x 10 = 2000 total calories

    2000 calories x .2 = 400 calories of fat / 9 = 45g of fat

    200lb man x 1.5 = [B]300 grams of protein = 1200 calories

    300g of protein = 1200 calories
    45g of fat = 400 calories

    1200 + 400 = 1600 - 200 = 400 calories for carbohydrates

    400 calories of carbohydrates is 100 grams of carbs - 50 pre workout - 50 post workout

    200lb man

    Protein - 300 grams - 1200 calories
    Carbs - 100 grams - 400 calories
    Fat - 45 grams - 400 calories

    Total - 2000 calories
    Macros - 60/20/20

    If you need or feel the need you could eat more fat and less protein.

    Figure this out. Make it happen. Do it for 4 to 6 months. Then start thinking about some supplements. Slow down and get the basics handled. Your energy and effort need to be on your diet first. Then your training....then think about supplements after you have that worked out for a while. Read, research and experiement more and post less. No one is waiting with baited breath for you to show them how you have it all togather and here is how you are going to do it. Take your time.

    Good luck!
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  15. I didn't have good success with dth, to many stomach issues and the powerful only gave me good sleep but the igf really gave me the sustained strength that I was looking for...and now there is a new batch version so if u can get that then...watch out, only good things will come...plus I had no stomach issues
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Powerfull or DTH?
    By tim1985 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 04:18 AM
  2. 1-c v powerfull v bulk powerfull
    By Satch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 09:56 AM
  3. New PowerFULL vs Previous PowerFULL
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Log in
Log in