Napalm?

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Does napalm work and also are you suppose to put on just before u do cardio and or can u do it without doing cardio and do cardio later in the evening? just wanted to see if napalm really works before spending out some cahs for more.. It tingles but my bro say just put stuff to make it tingle just to let u think it works

Nacho1545

Awards
I would like to know this also.. I asked in another post similar question about it working and everyone said yes.. But I am still skeptical..

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I have been hearing about napalm for months and don't recall seeing a single negative comment. I do recall seeing an article claiming raspberry ketones were only shown to be effective in rats and are as of yet unproved in humans, but that's only one ingredient in the product.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
It will only work noticeably if your body fat is low enough before you begin. Also, you should stick with doing it first thing in the morning and right before you go to bed. Applying it immediately before cardio won't increase any effect to my knowledge.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im saving up for it, trying to gather some for a lean bulk/slight cut. hoping to lean out my love handle area. Im curious as to whether the results are permanent or if its just a diuretic type thing. its appealing though no doubt

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
im saving up for it, trying to gather some for a lean bulk/slight cut. hoping to lean out my love handle area. Im curious as to whether the results are permanent or if its just a diuretic type thing. its appealing though no doubt
Texas, Napalm will kill for you. You're already jacked so this will help you even more. Some tips I picked up, though: Add some cap, nicotine or caffeine. This will aid in results and also help with the water retention that most experience with it. Unfortunately I was a non responder (which I guess is rare), but your BF is already low enough where I think it will work very well for you. I'm pretty sure it's permanent and not diuretic as some/most actually retain water where they apply it until they come off and then the results come clear.

Some guys also use preparation-H on the area they apply because it helps rid tissue of water.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Texas, Napalm will kill for you. You're already jacked so this will help you even more. Some tips I picked up, though: Add some cap, nicotine or caffeine. This will aid in results and also help with the water retention that most experience with it. Unfortunately I was a non responder (which I guess is rare), but your BF is already low enough where I think it will work very well for you. I'm pretty sure it's permanent and not diuretic as some/most actually retain water where they apply it until they come off and then the results come clear.

Some guys also use preparation-H on the area they apply because it helps rid tissue of water.
yeah right now im planning on running it with som topical 7oxo. I have been suggested this combo as it supposedly works great.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
yeah right now im planning on running it with som topical 7oxo. I have been suggested this combo as it supposedly works great.
I'm assuming you meant 6 instead of 7, but yes I have haerd that also! I'd be very jealous if you got that together. I wish I would have had some oxo when I used napalm.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming you meant 6 instead of 7, but yes I have haerd that also! I'd be very jealous if you got that together. I wish I would have had some oxo when I used napalm.
naw i meant 7oxo. haha 7oxo dhea

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
o ****, now i know what im going do once i get my body fat off.. i'll save my napalm and wait till i get my body fat lowered. how long does it take usually or i know how hard u train and what u do, but u think how long does body fat take off.. is it like weight a percent towards what u lose?

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
does this stuff really work for spot reduction? im at a guesstimated 10-11%bf but cant for the love of me get rid of the lovehandle/lower back fat

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does this stuff really work for spot reduction? im at a guesstimated 10-11%bf but cant for the love of me get rid of the lovehandle/lower back fat
That's exactly what I need! I am starting to see upper abs more.

I'm running it now so I'll get back to the thread in 2 weeks. I'll have pics for evidence.

Oh, TexasLifter is using it too!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah guys I will go ahead and comment on my notes thus far. I am using napalm and lipoderm ultra alternating every 2 weeks. I saw great results just within the first two weeks on napalm on my obliques. Shape became a bit more apparent to me. Pictures are below in my competition cut link if you would like to see for yourself. Also, Lipoderm ultra is working pretty well too I think. I have been bloated off and on though because I am starting to introduce carbs back into my diet. I am posting bi weekly pictures though if you want to see the results in person for spot reduction

Nacho1545

Awards
I have two bottles sitting in my room.. waiting until April hits to start using them.. I am bulking right now... I plan on cutting in March so April should be a good time to start using it.. Just in time for the beach!

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anybody want to rebottle some for me so that Australian customs let me have it? Bloody Yohimbe!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah guys I will go ahead and comment on my notes thus far. I am using napalm and lipoderm ultra alternating every 2 weeks. I saw great results just within the first two weeks on napalm on my obliques. Shape became a bit more apparent to me. Pictures are below in my competition cut link if you would like to see for yourself. Also, Lipoderm ultra is working pretty well too I think. I have been bloated off and on though because I am starting to introduce carbs back into my diet. I am posting bi weekly pictures though if you want to see the results in person for spot reduction
Thanks, Texas.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I intend on trying Napalm on my chest, although the the thought of retaining water in this region is scary.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I intend on trying Napalm on my chest, although the the thought of retaining water in this region is scary.
In my experience, the water retention is not at all drastic, and certainly not permanent.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
In my experience, the water retention is not at all drastic, and certainly not permanent.
Thank you.
I've got some coming, and I can't wait to add it to my stack.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Well my bottle arrived. I started with one pump spread across my chest in the morning. In the evening, I use one pump per pec. Sound good? I'm not expecting miracles, but I'm hoping for some promising results. I think anything is better than whats their now.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that will work. You want to start at ~1 pump per application, 2x/day, and can then gradually make your way towards 3 pumps per app(still 2x/d).

ThrashMetal

Banned
Awards
If napalm is a topical "fat burner" then save your money. there's never been one scientific study, ever, that has proven spot/area fat reduction.

ThrashMetal

Banned
Awards
I just read about this product, and I don't believe it's claims at all. Its garbage. There's no such thing as a localized fat burner. Its just going to be a diarrhetic and you'll lose water weight, which means you'll only see temporary results. I bet it even contains a slight irritant to make the skin turn red temporarily to fool people into thinking that it's working. Anyone that knows anything about fat loss knows that fat doesn't disappear. Your fat cells just shrink. And that process is random, meaning there's no such thing as localized fat loss. If there's a study I can read that proves me wrong about this product, I'd love to read it.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there's never been one scientific study, ever, that has proven spot/area fat reduction.
That's odd...

Steroids. 2005 Jul;70(8):538-42. Epub 2005 Apr 12. Links

Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice, can reduce the thickness of subcutaneous thigh fat through topical application.

Armanini D, Nacamulli D, Francini-Pesenti F, Battagin G, Ragazzi E, Fiore C.
Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences-Endocrinology, University of Padua, Via Ospedale 105, 35100 Padua, Italy. [email protected]

Cortisol is involved in the distribution and deposition of fat, and its action is regulated by the activity of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice root, blocks 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1, thus reducing the availability of cortisol at the level of adipocytes. We evaluated the effect of topical application of a cream containing glycyrrhetinic acid in the thickness of fat at the level of the thigh. Eighteen healthy women (age range 20-33 years) with normal BMI were randomly allocated to treatment, at the level of the dominant thigh, with a cream containing 2.5% glycyrrhetinic acid (n=9) or with a placebo cream containing the excipients alone (n=9). Before and after 1 month of treatment both the circumference and the thickness of the superficial fat layer of the thighs (by ultrasound analysis) were measured. The circumference and the thickness of the superficial fat layer were significantly reduced in comparison to the controlateral untreated thigh and to control subjects treated with the placebo cream. No changes were observed in blood pressure, plasma renin activity, plasma aldosterone or cortisol. The effect of glycyrrhetinic acid on the thickness of subcutaneous fat was likely related to a block of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 at the level of fat cells; therefore, glycyrrhetinic acid could be effectively used in the reduction of unwanted local fat accumulation.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Do you think a higher dose is better in the morning, or in the evening? I know everyone is different. Just wondering your opinion.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you think a higher dose is better in the morning, or in the evening? I know everyone is different. Just wondering your opinion.
I don't think it will matter either way, but you could probably argue that higher in the morning makes more sense. Once you assess your tolerance and have decided how much is needed to cover the area sufficiently, you could be using up to ~3 pumps for both morning and evening.

ThrashMetal

Banned
Awards
pff. your a rep. of course your going to pull a small portion of some study out conducted somewhere in italy no one has ever heard of. If localized fat reduction worked, why wouldn't doctors prescribe a topical cream instead of performing dangerous procedures such as liposuction? (the only true localized fat reduction as far as I'm concerned). Besides, you forgot to highlight the important parts of that paragraph:

"No changes were observed in blood pressure, plasma renin activity, plasma aldosterone or cortisol. The effect of glycyrrhetinic acid on the thickness of subcutaneous fat was likely related to a block of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 at the level of fat cells". So that's just basically saying "take our word for it because we think this happened". Where is the concrete evidence? It's still an assumption. Can't you find an American study that wasn't conducted 4 years ago?

BTW, i'm not trying to be a ****, I'm just a tough customer. I want to see concrete evidence. I know if there was a cream that really reduced fat topically/locally then there'd be a prescription form of it..

ThrashMetal

Banned
Awards
And to prove to you I'm not trying to be an a$$hole (I'm just extremely interested in this subject) I will purchase your product if you show me indisputable evidence that your product works. And I don't mean 20 different supplement logs (although If there is some with before and after pics, i'd be interested in reading it. Although, you never truly know if people are taking other supps as well, so I tend to not fully believe most logs regardless). I just want hard evidence that it truly works.

ThrashMetal

Banned
Awards
Also, one thing i'll admit is that I've never researched glycyrrhetinic acid before. Most of what I've read has been about topical yohimbe, etc. Which I know yohimbe doesn't work topically.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, one thing i'll admit is that I've never researched glycyrrhetinic acid before. Most of what I've read has been about topical yohimbe, etc. Which I know yohimbe doesn't work topically.
The formula behind Napalm and Lipoderm-Ultra (the sister product) has been around for years and has not only solid science behind them, but also a great reputation for its efficacy. A study cannot prove anything, it can only draw a likely conclusion based upon the results. Localized fat loss has been around for years and it was pioneered by Avant Labs earlier this decade. There are not any diuretics within Napalm and there is usually a small amount of water retention associated with its use.

ThrashMetal

Banned
Awards
so would it defeat any of it's purpose if it was taken with a diuretic?

ThrashMetal

Banned
Awards
I remember when these products first came out, and I personally used them and didn't see anything. This was like 6 years ago or so. So I basically lost faith in this genre of products. I've read way more articles saying that they don't work than articles saying it does work. So i'm still skeptical. maybe i'll give it a try again though..

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
And to prove to you I'm not trying to be an a$$hole (I'm just extremely interested in this subject) I will purchase your product if you show me indisputable evidence that your product works. And I don't mean 20 different supplement logs (although If there is some with before and after pics, i'd be interested in reading it. Although, you never truly know if people are taking other supps as well, so I tend to not fully believe most logs regardless). I just want hard evidence that it truly works.
Every evidence and proof can be disputed in one way or another. So what form of proof would suit you? Maybe engravings from mesopotamia atesting the ancient usage of topical licorice ect to reduce fat? Or the surgeon general of the US to make a PSA that Napalm really will reduce fat? But that would be evidence given by people, people lie, therefore you can not trust anyone's word.

Maybe you should seek a revelation from a higher power regarding the subject if you want proof. Or you could just try it yourself and find out if it works for you. Would be simpler. But wait, that would rely on you trusting your experience in either case; you are human, so you can't trust either of those experiences.

Guess you are screwed, bro. Too bad. :jester:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I remember when these products first came out, and I personally used them and didn't see anything. This was like 6 years ago or so. So I basically lost faith in this genre of products. I've read way more articles saying that they don't work than articles saying it does work. So i'm still skeptical. maybe i'll give it a try again though..
Some of the others on the market have been mainly just diuretics. That doesn't mean that's how all of them work.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I really would have liked to try this, but my bf% is too high right now.....sad but true.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is absolutely not true.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
if u do fasted cardio, do u just complete ur cardio, shower, napalm then eat breakfast. does having an empty stomach when applying mean anything with napalm?

ThrashMetal

Banned
Awards
I read about a study hat used 3 topical agents, yohimbe was one of them. two of the agents were concluded to have worked, and the yohimbe was said to of shown no signs of accelerated fat loss. thats why i said that. So if i decided to try this stuff out again, would it be overkill to stack it with ECA?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
why? does transdermal application of yohimbine change the way it works?

i've always heard that the lipid mobilizing effects of yohimbine are negated if taken with or after a meal because it enhances insulin secretion.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I read about a study hat used 3 topical agents, yohimbe was one of them. two of the agents were concluded to have worked, and the yohimbe was said to of shown no signs of accelerated fat loss. thats why i said that.
please reference study. thx.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read about a study hat used 3 topical agents, yohimbe was one of them. two of the agents were concluded to have worked, and the yohimbe was said to of shown no signs of accelerated fat loss. thats why i said that. So if i decided to try this stuff out again, would it be overkill to stack it with ECA?
There are multiple agents that can be used to free local fat for oxidation. The truth be told, they are not a magic bullet. YOU still need to produce a caloric deficit in order for your body to burn the FFA. Actually yohimbine is very effective when used properly. A fasted and or insulin free environment absolutely potentiates yohimbines efficacy. Not to mention there are agents that free VAT and there are agents that free SAT. Know your adipose so you can chose your product.

Napalm is hands down THE product of choice IMHO.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
why? does transdermal application of yohimbine change the way it works?

i've always heard that the lipid mobilizing effects of yohimbine are negated if taken with or after a meal because it enhances insulin secretion.
Topical Yohimbine is absorbed over a longer period of time throughout the day compared to oral/systemic Yohimbine. So, yes, Napalm could work better with an overall CHO restricted diet, but it's going to be hard to avoid raising insulin while the Napalm is being absorbed because of the topical delivery. You're right, though, in the fact that you should certainly avoid taking oral Y around meals.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Napalm is hands down THE product of choice IMHO.
yeah, i'm a fan of yohimbine myself. :fing02:

Topical Yohimbine is absorbed over a longer period of time throughout the day compared to oral/systemic Yohimbine. So, yes, Napalm could work better with an overall CHO restricted diet, but it's going to be hard to avoid raising insulin while the Napalm is being absorbed because of the topical delivery. You're right, though, in the fact that you should certainly avoid taking oral Y around meals.
ok, makes sense. thanks for clarifying rpen.

ThrashMetal

Banned
Awards
I've searched on-line for that study for like a half hour now and I can't find it/don't have the time to keep looking. It may not be on-line. But then again, it's only one study that found yohimbe didn't work in aiding fat metabolism locally. Localized fat reduction is one of the only area's I haven't really looked too much into over the years because anytime I've ever heard it brought up, the idea was shot down as an "impossibility" as of right now but has great potential in the future.. Besides the fact that I've tried a "topical fat loss agent" before (about 6 years ago) and it did nothing. **** it, I'm going to try it one more time. I'll even do a log about it and keep my diet strict, my regimen strict, etc. If it works, i'll tell 100 people it works. If it doesn't, i'll tell 1,000 it doesn't...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

i never really had a problem with that i'm on my second bottle now if worse comes to worse get some preperation H gel (not the cream) rub it on it will suck the water right.