1-ad

Marine77

Marine77

Awards
I have been looking on here for some input on the new 1-AD but have seen nothing. I have heard random reports of bad side effects and wanted more input. Just ran through a bottle of D-Drol and didn't get the gains I was hoping for. I plan on starting 1-AD next week and would like any advice available.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I have been looking on here for some input on the new 1-AD but have seen nothing. I have heard random reports of bad side effects and wanted more input. Just ran through a bottle of D-Drol and didn't get the gains I was hoping for. I plan on starting 1-AD next week and would like any advice available.

You probably wont find many logs until it is released to retailers....as of now you can only find it at Ergopharms website.

When did you finish your D-Drol and have you finished PCT?

Marine77

Marine77

Awards
I finished the D-Drol five weeks ago and have been taking 6 oxo since finishing the cycle. I actually made more gains after finishing the D-Drol than while taking it. This was my first go at any supplement of this type, I am looking to gain some weight more than I am strength. I have been working out four to five days a week for two years now and though I am deffinately stronger I can't seem to put on any mass.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
maybe you should eat more????? 1ad or d rol arent magic. strength gains are easy mass is harder get your diet and training in check then add some hormones and you will see the results you want.
respect.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Marine, I have not heard a single positive comment on this compound yet, it seems like an effort of Ergopharm to pull in some cash based on a popular name.

If you haven't already read it in the MuscularDevelopment thread, a user named "wildman" reported this result, and it is in line with what is available in un-biased reports:

"I hate to say it but this is the worst ph I have ever tried.I only made it 21/2 weeks into it,the lethargy and depression got unbearable . It even got to the point were I couldn't finish my work outs, the lethargy got so bad. (I have gone through work outs while passing gall stones, and puking in between sets, I don't give up easily) This stuff appears to be so unstable, I even tried dosing it like Andriol at 6 caps a day taking it every two hours, and still to much fluctuation. I tried my damnedest to make it through a 8 week cycle, and simply can not take it. I have run plenty of other ph's,and real oral gear with out much problem. I had such high expectations for this stuff, maybe Patrick Arnold could shine some light on the situation."

Sounds bad enough, but read this follow-up of him:

"I stopped for 5 days, and then tried to run it at a lower dosage. The side effects were even worse this time for some reason. I just took a little at night, my libido was gone instantly,and the depression, and lethargy set in quickly. The next day, I didn't take any ,I said to hell with this bullshit. I had to cancel my workout, I felt horrible the whole next day!!!The lethargy was real bad, and I had a head ache from hell. To tell you the truth some where at week 11/2 my lifts actually started going down. I asked patrick Arnold about this, and he said he does not how to counteract this, and just go ahead and send it back"

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
better be ready for depression/anxiety

Roryzilla

Awards
I am using it right now but I find it to be under dosed. I had to take 8 caps a day but I am seeing lean gains, and vascularity. I am up 8 lbs. It was a fairly expensive cycle as I had to run 4 bottles. I would use it again but not at the current price and most likely I would stack it with something else.

Dupont

Awards
Roryzilla, glad you resurfaced after your 1-AD posts in that other thread. Hard to tell from your wording here, did you just do a 4 weeker or are you still going? You had a post over there that sounds like today would be about Day 31 if you are still running it, if so, how long do you plan to keep going?

Went over to BB to see what they had to say, and there wasn't too much there either. A few mentions of lethargy, anxiety, depression. Are/did you experience any sides, psychological or physical?

Marine77

Marine77

Awards
Motox
I tried eating every two to three hour with the d-drol but with my third shift schedule it is real easy to miss a meal here and there. I am making a more concious effort to take in a lot of protien and adding an extra true mass shake in every day. I never thought I would see a day that I was tired of eating all the time.

Are the any other ph's that you all suggest other than 1-ad?

Roryzilla

Awards
Roryzilla, glad you resurfaced after your 1-AD posts in that other thread. Hard to tell from your wording here, did you just do a 4 weeker or are you still going? You had a post over there that sounds like today would be about Day 31 if you are still running it, if so, how long do you plan to keep going?

Went over to BB to see what they had to say, and there wasn't too much there either. A few mentions of lethargy, anxiety, depression. Are/did you experience any sides, psychological or physical?
I have about 3 days worth at 8 caps a day. I am going to do the 11-oxo bridge(I hope it will help to lean me out). The only real side effects I have is ejaculation. I can get and stay hard but I can't nut. The deal with anxiety and depression is I am bipolar and I have social anxiety disorder, so I am on meds for that, and perhaps some lethargy until I start my workout then I have energy to spare.

For me it worked like I expected after I upped the dose but the price makes the cycle not worth it as you can get stronger compounds for less money. If the price came down to $45-50 a bottle I would most likely stack it with something else.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I am not surprised about the lethargy, the old 1-test products delivered this in spades for many users. One way to look at it is that this does mean it is converting to the intended compound. Problem being is we used to counter this with a nice dose of 4-diol. What we need is a good test prohormone to run along side this.

Dupont

Awards
I have about 3 days worth at 8 caps a day. I am going to do the 11-oxo bridge(I hope it will help to lean me out). The only real side effects I have is ejaculation. I can get and stay hard but I can't nut. The deal with anxiety and depression is I am bipolar and I have social anxiety disorder, so I am on meds for that, and perhaps some lethargy until I start my workout then I have energy to spare.

For me it worked like I expected after I upped the dose but the price makes the cycle not worth it as you can get stronger compounds for less money. If the price came down to $45-50 a bottle I would most likely stack it with something else.

Thanks for this and your other 1-AD posts on AM.

bradw85

Awards
Hey guys I'm new to this site, been reading alot of the posts though and seems like lots of good information. I have been working out for the past 4 years *except the last year..got lazy* and just got back into it heavy over the past 2 months. I moved out of state and don't know anyone here so I have been able to get back into as much as I was before. I'm 5'9" 149-151lbs, pretty lean.. don't know my exact bf% but I plan on buying calipers tomorrow to keep track of this. I would like to put on about 5 or 6 pounds of muscle in the shortest period of time possible. Never have been one for supplements (aside from creatine and protein), but am wondering what is out there that actually comes close to doing what it claims to do. There is no magic pill, I know this.. eat big to get big, i know this.. i do not want to just pack on pounds though so I will not be upping my calorie intake, and I get at least 280g of protein a day. This is turning into a novel, so to the point.. Does anyone have any recommendations for supplements? Is there anything out there that directly aides with protein synthesis ? Thanks

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm new to this site, been reading alot of the posts though and seems like lots of good information. I have been working out for the past 4 years *except the last year..got lazy* and just got back into it heavy over the past 2 months. I moved out of state and don't know anyone here so I have been able to get back into as much as I was before. I'm 5'9" 149-151lbs, pretty lean.. don't know my exact bf% but I plan on buying calipers tomorrow to keep track of this. I would like to put on about 5 or 6 pounds of muscle in the shortest period of time possible. Never have been one for supplements (aside from creatine and protein), but am wondering what is out there that actually comes close to doing what it claims to do. There is no magic pill, I know this.. eat big to get big, i know this.. i do not want to just pack on pounds though so I will not be upping my calorie intake, and I get at least 280g of protein a day. This is turning into a novel, so to the point.. Does anyone have any recommendations for supplements? Is there anything out there that directly aides with protein synthesis ? Thanks
why don't you post this in its own thread instead of hijacking someone elses? You'll probably gain 5-6 lbs from "muscle memory" if you eat right and continue to lift hard.

bradw85

Awards
why don't you not be a **** about it? 2 months ago you could tell I hadn't worked out in some time. I haven't had any weight gains but my strength, definition, 'fullness' of muscles have come very quickly. assuming this is my 'muscle memory' and has already run its course, what would someone recommend? to make this question more thread appropriate, what is 1-ad? (you're welcome edwards) and is it what i'm looking for? or what about p-plex?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
1st lesson for newbs: search. seriously, its not that hard.
2nd lesson: dont hijack threads with the most ****ing general question ever.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
why don't you not be a **** about it? 2 months ago you could tell I hadn't worked out in some time. I haven't had any weight gains but my strength, definition, 'fullness' of muscles have come very quickly. assuming this is my 'muscle memory' and has already run its course, what would someone recommend? to make this question more thread appropriate, what is 1-ad? (you're welcome edwards) and is it what i'm looking for? or what about p-plex?
lol, you're thin skinned aren't you?

bradw85

Awards
1st lesson for dickweeds: your participating in a FORUM, people have questions, people have answers.. that's how these things work, so answer the question or shut up
2nd lesson: how is that question general? have you used a muscle building product that when finished you though, "Man, that actually worked!"? If so, then what is it.. if not, then no need for you to have responded in the first place.
BTW, you look like A.C. Slater from the back, get a new hairdo. I bet you wear XXXL lime green plaid button up shirts and high top reeboks

bradw85

Awards
Jessie and Lisa just called, we are all meeting at The Max after school if you want to come. Kelly will be there, and maybe Zack if he can get out of detention with Belding!

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
ha ha ha this is rich. mods close the thread before he gets banned.
you know its ****ing newbs like you that come in here with a smartass attitude without knowing how a ****ing forum works and then ruin the atmosphere. and btw ac slater looked pretty god damn buff so i take that as compliment...and its short hair ;/ lol thats how long most guys have their hair, regardless thats a retarded point. but whatever, you've worked out for 4 years and are 150 lbs...

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I finished the D-Drol five weeks ago and have been taking 6 oxo since finishing the cycle. I actually made more gains after finishing the D-Drol than while taking it. This was my first go at any supplement of this type, I am looking to gain some weight more than I am strength. I have been working out four to five days a week for two years now and though I am deffinately stronger I can't seem to put on any mass.

You should probably take a little more time off before running your next "cycle".

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
its always a good idea with anything, to take the amount of time off cycle as you were on. so if you did a 4 week on and 4 week pct, 8 week total, take 8 weeks off.

Marine77

Marine77

Awards
Thanks for the input. I will take a couple more weeks before starting the 1-ad. When your on a mission to get big its hard to take a break. I forgot what it was like to be this sore all of the time, I guess I got addicted to the fast recovery times of the d-drol.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I will take a couple more weeks before starting the 1-ad. When your on a mission to get big its hard to take a break. I forgot what it was like to be this sore all of the time, I guess I got addicted to the fast recovery times of the d-drol.
doesn't everyone? good luck man:thumbsup:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you're gonna dabble in ph's/ps's then you should start reading up on PCT...d-drol is a combination of some pretty strong steroids; 6-OXO is not enough PCT for such a compound.

also, please keep the PH/PS talk to the anabolic forum.

bradw85

Awards
yeah, i have a small frame maxwell, 165 is most ive ever weighed. started at 130 when i started working out, be hard to put on much more weight (legally) and still look this good (kidding). i bet you AC didn't weigh much more than 165 in saved by the bell. ill look it up and get back to you..

Last edited:

bradw85

Awards
apparently that stat is harder to come by than I thought. he was leeeeaaan though, so he didnt weigh much more

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
If this new 1-ad is anything like the the old now banned 1-ad. Becareful before using it and read into the old 1-ad threads. It is a very potent compound and causes a lot of up's and downs's my old experience with the original 1-ad was Great and horrible at the sametime. You will love 1-ad if you use it correctley.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
any epi/havoc ph , imo , is far better than 1-ad ever was.So as far as a non methyl ,dry and non aroma,more expensive alternative well then 1-ad is ok