powerfull... long term side effects?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
do GH boosting products have any ill effect to your health long term? like if i keep taking something like powerfull for an extended period of time will it effect future hormone levels or anything?

-thx

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I could see the drastic influx of dopamine being a potential side effect to be worried about with this.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
what exactly does that mean? :think:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
too much dopamine is a problem because dopamine becomes serotonin, too much serotinin is fatal.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
what exactly does that mean? :think:
well from one of the ingredients being called "pure dopa" I only assume a large influx of dopamine will hit you which could potentially cause anxiety. However, they claim PowerFULL actually promotes relaxing sleep (and I havent used it since the od version 3 yrs back) so I can't say for sure what sides would be experienced.

Even if this was a side effect as I assume it might be, I highly doubt it would be a longterm problem.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
anyone know why its dosed 5 days on, then 2 days off? i assume so your body doesnt become immune to it too quickly? or might this be to give hormone levels a break?

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
an influx of dopamine will make you feel good, if large enough maybe even "high" like when people abuse ritalin, which floods the brain with dopamine and norepinephrine

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
anyone know why its dosed 5 days on, then 2 days off? i assume so your body doesnt become immune to it too quickly? or might this be to give hormone levels a break?
dosing l-dopa is the same dosing pattern

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately, the L-DOPA data as it pertains to long-term administration reflects a few disparaging effects: Degradation of Dopamine Ions, motor function fluctuation, and disruption of the Dopaminergic-Serotonergic pathway (and thereby the physiological detriments contained therein). However, the only long-term administration studies currently undertaken have been in respects to synthetic preparations of L-DOPA; therefore, it has been postulated that most of the negative connotations of L-DOPA are associated with Dopaminergic transmission in peripheral tissues, as well as residual "Dopamine Flooding" in the regions of the brain not responsible for production and transmission. Most clinical data surrounding synthetic LD reflects trace amounts of both LD and converted Dopamine in the Nigrostatial Tract - a circuit responsible for relaying Dopamine between the Substantia Nigra and regions of the PFC; such discoveries are indicative of inefficient crossing of the BBB, failed conversion of L-DOPA to D (due to the lack of concomitant decarboxylase inhibitor administration).

With all that being said, natural preparations of L-DOPA have not reflected any of these negative connotations; particularly, degradation of Dopamine ions in the Substantia Nigra, and inefficient transmission (via NT discovery). Further, the current clinical data also reflects the absence of dyskinesiac symptoms, thereby indicating that peripheral tissue transmission is absent, or at least diminished, in natural preparations. While more research is necessary, the data is overwhelmingly positive in term of long-term safety and efficacy concerns, as it pertains to natural LD vs., synthetic LD.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I wonder the same thing..to me if I were to dose anything 5 days on/2 days off, my logic would say since I'm cycling off 2 days a week, than this is a product that can be taking for 6 months str8 without a long break.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The side effects are deeper sleep, improved recovery, increased strength and increased libido - I can live with that.

I've been talking the product on and off for a year, and have felt no 'adverse' effects, only those listed above.

The new 5/2 dosing protocol delays acclimatisation, and produces a 'rebound effect' after the 2 days off.