::::CHARITY: Help the kids in the hospitals::::More than 70 PRIZES!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
ALLRIGHT! WE'RE UP TO OUR SECOND FUNDRAISER!!

Fellas, this is one of the biggest thing I've organized for the community, and I really hope you will participate, as I have put many hours in this to make this the best event for charity. All the donations will go to the childs play charity foundation. (www.childsplaycharity.org). I am setting up a fundraising contest until Christmas. The goal is to have 3000$ to give to the kids in games and goods.

Prove you can donate and you will be in a huge draw to win these awesome prizes!!!

Other prizes aren't finalized, but there are more!!!

How this will work: You give a donation of these amounts on this paypal account:

amcharitymythcontest (at) live (dot) com

You MUST include your UserName in the comments otherwise it will be hard to trace back.

2$ = 1 chance
5$ = 3 chances
10$ = 7 chances
100$+ = 1 chance per dollar

Universal

5 cans Animal Pak

Primordial Perf

1 bottle of your choice

LegalGear

5 Methyl 1_D
5 methyl Masterdrol
5 Formadrol
5 pSARM

2 Full Trifecta Stacks

Muscle Pharm

5 Athletes Arsenals:
Each Athletes Arsenal Includes:
Assault and Bullet Proof Stack,
muscle pharm tshirt,
bag, and wrist wraps

Xtreme Formulations

5 ICE - your choice of flavour

Scivation

2 Xtend Large Orange
2 10 lbs whey

Avant Labs

2 products (depending on stock)

Isatori

1 bottle Morph

Molecular Nutrition

10 surprise prizes

Designer Supps

1 Activate Xtreme

1 Lean Xtreme

Neogenix

1 trinity stack

Palo Alto Labs

3 products of your choice

Trionix

1 Bottle of Metaboderm
1 Endorphix Sample
1 Trx-7 Sample
1 Trionix T-shirt

All the Whey
5lb Iso
1 ZMA
1 Melt-a-way fat burner

RPN

5 bottles depending on stock

Timdull AX Rep

1 MassFX Max
1 Trisorbagen

Tinyman

1 Green Magnitude
1 Fierce

Matpal

1 Omega T Force/ONE stack

AtomAnt70 (bb.com member)

GNC Amplified Creatine 189
1 Animal Cuts

DA6 (bb.com member)

1 CEL H-drol
1 Gaspari Sizeon Lemon Ice

Blap Blow (bb.com member)

1 - 50$ supplement voucher at the store

TexasLifter89 (AM member)

1 osteobolin-c

1 Lipo-AM

The draw will be with a random number generator, your names will be placed in an Excel sheet, all with their respective numbers assigned, and we will be able to determine the winners efficiently like this.

100% of what you give goes out to the charity organization to allow the kids to play and have the best stay in the hospital as possible.

PUT THE LINK IN YOUR SIG AND GET 1 MORE CHANCE

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
j, you are the MAN, i'll ante up on payday. my wife will even approve.:thumbsup: it's nice to win stuff, but helping kids is reward enough.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
ALL THE WHEY JOINED US!! Please, if you wantto dd in some prizes, feel free!!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I think this is an outstanding idea, rounding up the major supplement companies and organizing such a fundraiser. However, I noticed something - at the beginning of the main post, it reads half of the donation amount goes to the children, when the bottom of the post says 100%.

tattoopierced1

donation sent.. I would have donated even without prizes.. thanks to all of the companies who ponied up to show what a great community we have here!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I think this is an outstanding idea, rounding up the major supplement companies and organizing such a fundraiser. However, I noticed something - at the beginning of the main post, it reads half of the donation amount goes to the children, when the bottom of the post says 100%.
Haha sorry I made a mistake. All the proceeds go to the kids :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Timdull has added 2 more prizes :D AX is supposed to get back to me see if they can hand out some prizes too!

dafox

Awards
  • Established
Timdull has added 2 more prizes :D AX is supposed to get back to me see if they can hand out some prizes too!
sweet deal, I think I missed the last one of these, but I'll chip in this time. you say we have until Xmas, right? I may wait a couple of weeks for payday.:head:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
sweet deal, I think I missed the last one of these, but I'll chip in this time. you say we have until Xmas, right? I may wait a couple of weeks for payday.:head:
Yeah! Sounds good!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Nice john JJOHN!!! i am impressed. I will throw up a bottle of osteobolin-c as well as some Drive(possibly) and Lipo-AM

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
subd for more info and waiting til pay day

AaronTech

Awards
Awesome stuff jjohn, I'll be sending in my donation shortly.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Allright nice!!! I added it to the list!
I cannot garrantee the drive yet, but the other two gladly. Will i be sending them out to the winners or how will this be handled?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I cannot garrantee the drive yet, but the other two gladly. Will i be sending them out to the winners or how will this be handled?
Ooh ok. I will PM you the winner's addys when they are drawn :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again btw.
Not a problem man. im always up for helping those in need and the less fortunate. I have busted my ass to be what i am today and i had a helping hand. Time to give others that helping hand

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Haha sorry I made a mistake. All the proceeds go to the kids :D
Good to go! Very impressed with this. Absolutely love to contribute to charities as honest as this. 100%! Outstanding.

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
I'm willing to chip in a few bucks to help some kids, count me in. Will pay up next week, for the initial go around. I might chip in a couple bucks each payday after that!

Great thing going here!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
John,

Which city do I click on? I want to make a donation.

You can send it at the paypal address, (see my first post) I will donate the sum of what we have right before christmas :)

dafox

Awards
  • Established
You can send it at the paypal address, (see my first post) I will donate the sum of what we have right before christmas :)
Did you say when the first drawing will probably happen? :think:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think we will throw in 5 bottles, not sure what yet but we have until Christmas ;)

I think this is an awesome charity, I love to think some child will have a smile at Christmas when times are hard. As a single mom of 3 kids I fully know how hard Christmas can be and how expensive !

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fantastic effort here JJohn - well done! Can't contribute yet, don't have a job, but as it runs until Christmas I'm sure I'll be able to contribute at some point. In the mean time, I'm more than happy to advertise this in my sig, for what it's worth.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic effort here JJohn - well done! Can't contribute yet, don't have a job, but as it runs until Christmas I'm sure I'll be able to contribute at some point. In the mean time, I'm more than happy to advertise this in my sig, for what it's worth.
The more people you bring in the better! Do your part and PM friends you know :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just trying to figure whether I can drop $100 or have to go with less.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
bump, I'm just waiting til I get back to the States to donate, and then I will :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Not yet, still accumulating paypal money. Shouldn't be much longer :D
i dont know how you have all that spare money...please tell me what field i need to study