recreate/suppercissus/anabolic pump/powerful

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
i was going to do this after my cutting stack here. ive been on the one im on for bout week and half.. but going to finish on a 4 week cycle, then going to do the cycel right after what i just wrote? is this one good and any one have taken? What i was also thinking is taking a test booster on all that as well? is that too much or just i just hold off and do the test after i complete the first cycle im on?

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Many people have taken this stack and gotten good results. A test booster would fit in good. I would recommend Activate Xtreme or Diesel Test Hardcore.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
yea i was thinking of doing that stack on my next cycle after 4 weeks of doing what im doing.. can i do anabolic pump for 8 weeks? but also i wanted to do another test booster cause, i wanna wait 4 more weeks for a Ph or a mild one.. cause wi dont think i am ready just yet

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i was going to do this after my cutting stack here. ive been on the one im on for bout week and half.. but going to finish on a 4 week cycle, then going to do the cycel right after what i just wrote? is this one good and any one have taken? What i was also thinking is taking a test booster on all that as well? is that too much or just i just hold off and do the test after i complete the first cycle im on?

I'm sorry, but I am not really following you for the first couple sentences....

As for the recreate/suppercissus/anabolic pump/powerfull stack, I have utilized that combination many with great results. Adding a test booster, such as activate Xtreme, would only make it better, IMO.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea i was thinking of doing that stack on my next cycle after 4 weeks of doing what im doing.. can i do anabolic pump for 8 weeks? but also i wanted to do another test booster cause, i wanna wait 4 more weeks for a Ph or a mild one.. cause wi dont think i am ready just yet
8 weeks of Anaboic Pump is recommended. You can use up to 12 weeks, but like any supplement I suggest taking a short break after that.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
o ok.. yea i wanted to do that stack the first time,,,, but u know never going with ur gut i messed up.. so i am going to finish my first supplemnt stack for 4 weeks which consist of napalm/lipo redux/anabolic pump. when i am done im going to do that stack. i yea i kinda words things screwed up..=/