ALRI Zero Stim. Anyone?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking into anti-cotisols. Unfortunately, being in Canada makes it a little limiting to what I can get at any given time. Right now, I can get Zero Stim by ALRI.

I'm always skeptical of ALRI, and I'm just wondering if anyone has tried it, or knows anything specific about it's cortisol control (Beta AET ECPE).

Thanks in advance, community.

DB2000

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking into anti-cotisols. Unfortunately, being in Canada makes it a little limiting to what I can get at any given time. Right now, I can get Zero Stim by ALRI.

I'm always skeptical of ALRI, and I'm just wondering if anyone has tried it, or knows anything specific about it's cortisol control (Beta AET ECPE).

Thanks in advance, community.

DB2000
Would you be getting this locally or from Nutra Planet? Just curious since "Beta AET ECPE" is a DHEA metabolite and DHEA is a nono here.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
I was wondering about ALRI Zero Stim also for fat loss. How does it compare to DCP which I have been recommended to try out?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering about ALRI Zero Stim also for fat loss. How does it compare to DCP which I have been recommended to try out?
Straight up, I would say that DCP looks better. This is basically cortisol control, with a little thyroid function improvement and some appitite control. DCP covers alot of bases and is very effective. Of the top of my head, the two would stack well (assuming Zero Stim is any good).