- 08-15-2008, 08:50 PM
I was an abyss sponsored tester...
I really liked it. at times I thought it didn't work but my gf would BEG me to take it haha so something was happening even then.
Really deep sleep and sound without waking up. My only complaint is the phenibut and thats a personal thing because I already have problem using it infrequently enough to keep my tolerance reasonable (I love it and its a life saver for my social anxiety/avoidance).
Look up my log, i was very frank and honest and really liked it.
- 08-15-2008, 08:53 PM
08-15-2008, 09:03 PM
Tried so many.
Melatonin worked at first then seemed to wear off.
GABA helped some.
Bulk 1-Carboxy was good, still use it on occasion. Similar to IGF-2.
ZMA- Gives me vivid dreams, but if I fall asleep faster it's only a placebo effect because I expect too.
5-HTP, Valerian and Tryptophan are good compounds to add in, as well as Relora.
Abyss has a very nice and complete formula, although I haven't tried it.
08-15-2008, 09:13 PM
08-16-2008, 06:29 AM
08-16-2008, 04:40 PM
08-16-2008, 04:57 PM
08-16-2008, 04:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By tilldeath in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 12-22-2011, 12:24 AM
- By jack98 in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 09-23-2009, 04:29 PM
- By dez/null in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 02-24-2004, 12:18 AM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-10-2003, 02:33 PM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2002, 10:32 AM