sleeping sups

classic27

I have a problem going to sleep very early.

I have tried melotonen and it did not work all that great. I

have also used tylenol pm and it does work great but cant be

that good for you. Is there any other good sups out there

that really work for getting quality sleep.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Alot of people are having success with REDuction's PM formula, although that is a fat burner as well.

If melatonin doesn't work, hmmm.

You may want to look at other aspects of your life, like sleep schedule and events that could be keeping you awake

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
REDuction's PM formula replaced melatonin for me...

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Valerian root-1-2g (awesome stuff)

Diphenhydramine HCL-25-50mgs (on occasion)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Somnidren-GH by MST

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Any mucuna pruriens product will help you to get to sleep and will typically improve the quality of sleep. Lipotrophin PM, Powerfull, IGF-2, and I-GH-1 are all good options available from forum sponsors that I've had success with. I used to suffer from chronic insomnia as a result from PTSD(Iraq/Afghanistan), and mucuna pruriens products have been a godsend.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MST's Somnidren-GH is great and also significantly reduces DOMS. Lean Dreams from ALRI is pretty sweet too, and a real shocker was Nocturnabol from AMS. I really never thought it would work from the dosages of the individual items, but damn if it didn't.

Probably Somnidren is my favorite. And I'm a rep for Applied Nutricueticals (IGF-2 + Lipotrophin PM). Shhh don't tell anyone ;) actually, Lipo PM is quite nice for its price. 120 caps per bottle, you may have success with 2 a nite, so that would be 60 days for $20. even at 3 a nite, still 40 days for that.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
PowerFULL, IGF-2, Somnidren GH + ZMK

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I love the REDuction PM formula. Sleep was so sound and refreshing.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
i will tell u REDuction PM pills knock me out so hard i have alot of problems waking up in the AM for work

i mean i call it MIKE TYSON cus it knocks u out

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using 2g PureDopa, 2g phenibut, 25mg temazepam (benzo).

Thing is I like the high...as I like getting high...which is a problem:D

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
For sleep bro ZMK & Somnidren GH

Both from MST.

At the least ZMK. I will be using it pretty much forever now. No way I can imagine what its going to be like now that I have to go about 2 weeks without it. It makes sleep a treat. And I have always had weird sleep, and couldnt dream well...until this.

I have a log of it in my sig.

It gives me great sleep, and crazy dreams. And its refreshing it really is.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I found my Controlled Labs sample pack tonight, haha! I've been trying to figure out where it went, but I misplaced it behind my mostly full tub of Anal Xplode (BSN)... Sorry CL. I'm trying the PM tonight, and the AM tomorrow morn.

I've written about my sleep issues several times, and while supplements/herbs that help me fall asleep are awesome, the best thing to happen to my sleep so far have been pregnenalone (Reset-AD) and phospholipids (EndoAmp) no joke. FOG helped me narrow my situation down to adrenal fatigue caused by severe and prolonged sleep deprivation and stress (both no longer an issue now, but my sleep has not been the same since). Now I no longer need the SHOVE into sleep, but rather a gentle push, and my daily energy levels are more evened out. Just a thought.

Oh, I also had great success with a 5HTP + GABA concoction before bed. Melatonin just totally messes with my ability to wake up in the morning, even at 1mg. I only use it on the weekends if I need a reset.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
For sleep bro ZMK & Somnidren GH

Both from MST.

At the least ZMK. I will be using it pretty much forever now. No way I can imagine what its going to be like now that I have to go about 2 weeks without it. It makes sleep a treat. And I have always had weird sleep, and couldnt dream well...until this.

I have a log of it in my sig.

It gives me great sleep, and crazy dreams. And its refreshing it really is.
That log rocks btw, I'm planning to try Somnidren-GH + ZMK next month based mainly on your experience, lol.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely PowerFULL. I had a bunch of my friends try it out and they said it made 5 hours of sleep feel like 8 hours of sleep. Furthermore, the libido and strength increases are good too.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
ZMK! I went without it last night and the sleep just wasn't what it has been. Not to mention my dreams just flat out sucked.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USPlabs PowerFULL

or

MST Somnidren-GH / ZMK [GHSR Stack!!!] Check my log below...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Nocturnabol works well once you get tired...and it helps with being tired. I recently started my girlfriend on Lipo-PM by Applied Nutriceuticals and she is usually a restless sleeper with nightmares frequently, but the past two nights has been waking up refreshed as well as getting a good nights rest. Also Lipo-PM is very cost efficient as well. I suppose it and Igf-2 or matched with the MST sleep stack could be quite effective.

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
Alri lean dreams works. In Afghanistan now and it keeps me asleep when the noise from the jets taking off usually wakes me :).

I do seem to get a little immune as I get through the bottle though.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I posted a quick impression from my first dose of PM REDuction in another thread. I might need to go ahead and buy a second box while it's on sale, heh.

It gave me a nice push into bed but didnt shut me down (I had to handle a late night emergency, and was still clear-headed enough to respond quickly and decisively) and then was still able to fall right asleep immediately after. I felt more refreshed this morning than I have in months, but I could also attribute that to the last 1/4 of my Powerfull bottle (finally feeling some great effects).

If you've read any of my other posts (man i need to log my sleep drama, sh*t) regarding the sleep issues, you'll know I don't take this lightly at all.

I skipped my GABA/5HTP last night, and loved the results of the PM alone. Here's a question, do you sell the PM pills separately? I have enjoyed my AM dose this morning, but I think the PM pills will become a staple. The idea that I can keep my metabolism rolling without any negative effects on my sleep was hard to believe, but I just ordered my first box last night as a result of the CL sample pack.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
being a person that had trouble with sleep and tried many alternatives to fix the issue...nothing ever worked for me like zmk and somnidren gh. The combination is amazing.

If you cannot afford to get both, please re-iterate what your exact sleep issue is and I will assist further with a suggestion.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
i used powerfull i def had great sleep on that and ZMK is next !

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From experience I have enjoyed CL's reduction. In addition to that Abyss is a great sleep enhancer.

As was said before, take a look at your schedule as well, and see what could be other issues might be keeping you awake at night

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
From experience I have enjoyed CL's reduction. In addition to that Abyss is a great sleep enhancer.

As was said before, take a look at your schedule as well, and see what could be other issues might be keeping you awake at night

I've been hearing great things about Abyss...I'll be trying that next.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tylenol PM, and if you chew it for faster absorption, it numbs your tongue.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was an abyss sponsored tester...

I really liked it. at times I thought it didn't work but my gf would BEG me to take it haha so something was happening even then.

Really deep sleep and sound without waking up. My only complaint is the phenibut and thats a personal thing because I already have problem using it infrequently enough to keep my tolerance reasonable (I love it and its a life saver for my social anxiety/avoidance).

Look up my log, i was very frank and honest and really liked it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad that you liked it. It really has gotten some good reports

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried so many.
Melatonin worked at first then seemed to wear off.
GABA helped some.
Bulk 1-Carboxy was good, still use it on occasion. Similar to IGF-2.
ZMA- Gives me vivid dreams, but if I fall asleep faster it's only a placebo effect because I expect too.
5-HTP, Valerian and Tryptophan are good compounds to add in, as well as Relora.
Abyss has a very nice and complete formula, although I haven't tried it.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Just started stacking PowerFULL and ZMK. So far so good :D

Would definatly recommend.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Just started stacking PowerFULL and ZMK. So far so good :D

Would definatly recommend.
have you tried somnidren gh and zmk? The products were made with the sole purpose of having perfect synergy together...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steveoph, have you ever tried somnidren-gh?
I once got a sample, but unfortunately the night I took it I ended up not going to bed until hours after I took it so it was kind of wasted, so in short no I haven't tried Somnidren-GH. I do remember the taste though; it vaguely reminded me of vodka :confused:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I once got a sample, but unfortunately the night I took it I ended up not going to bed until hours after I took it so it was kind of wasted, so in short no I haven't tried Somnidren-GH. I do remember the taste though; it vaguely reminded me of vodka :confused:
Somnidren - GH = If you can't sleep...we'll get your a$$ drunk!

I mean uhh....it's not vodka :)