Cycle Support Servings

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if i did something wrong or what. Cycle support says it is good for like 60 servings. I only got 47 servings out of it. I never went over on the scoops and had them leveled. Could I have gotten the wrong size scoop or something?

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
When I used Cycle Support my tub had some really hard chunks in it, some were kinda big. This may effect how many servings you get, imo. What I did was get all those out and cut em up, so all of it was a smooth powder. Then it was all good. That's just my experience :thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Maurice02,

Thank you for the post and for your purchase.

There are 180 grams in each container of Cycle Support with 60 servings per container.

Perhaps your Cycle Support settled. If you have a gram scale could you weigh how much you have per scoop?

CROWLER

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Maybe that was it. I didn't have a gram scale, i just went by the scoop and did one scoop 2x a day. I had a bottle of life cycle left over that I am using to finish up things.

Great product though. I just thought i might have screwed up doing something.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe that was it. I didn't have a gram scale, i just went by the scoop and did one scoop 2x a day. I had a bottle of life cycle left over that I am using to finish up things.

Great product though. I just thought i might have screwed up doing something.

I am glad you had the Life Support to finish it up bro:thumbsup:

dafox

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that any powder that I get, (including the cycle support I used), settled. I used the handle part of the scoop to mix up the cycle support, and I found that it lasted much longer.
I actually take out the scoop on protein and shake the jug to get it to be unsettled. :thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed that any powder that I get, (including the cycle support I used), settled. I used the handle part of the scoop to mix up the cycle support, and I found that it lasted much longer.
I actually take out the scoop on protein and shake the jug to get it to be unsettled. :thumbsup:

Sounds like a solid way to deal with it bro:thumbsup:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
same thing happened with my first tube of cycle support. second one i had must have had even more then the 60 so no complaints out of me.......besides the flavour lol!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
same thing happened with my first tube of cycle support. second one i had must have had even more then the 60 so no complaints out of me.......besides the flavour lol!!

AHHH the flavor grows on you :)

dafox

Awards
  • Established
4 tubs later says it doesnt!!
I hear that they actually have a pretty good peanut butter flavor for mixing with a chocolate shake :food:
but I have to admit that, even being on the second tub of the old stuff... I just use one scoop a day for bp and cholesterol, but I still just throw it in the back of my mouth and wash it down with water. I can't wait to try the new flavor though! :thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear that they actually have a pretty good peanut butter flavor for mixing with a chocolate shake :food:
but I have to admit that, even being on the second tub of the old stuff... I just use one scoop a day for bp and cholesterol, but I still just throw it in the back of my mouth and wash it down with water. I can't wait to try the new flavor though! :thumbsup:
Alot of people say the peanut butter with chocolate shake works best. The new batches are suppose to taste better. As I have said many times so once more will not hurt. Have a stick of Juicy Fruit on hand gobble down the Cycle Support and pop the gum and all is well:thumbsup: