Targex - What?

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used this product from AG-Guys? I am guessing it a supp. so that why I posted it here. I keep getting messagerss from AG in regards to this product being on sale. Just wondering if anyone new anything about it.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Sorry can't help ya, never heard of it or them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think it's close to napalm. ive heard it is a decent topical fatburner. i would choose napalm if it is in stock.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
cool thanks, AG website is blocked from my work pc so couldnt look it up. Sucks cause wanted to order another bottle of L-Clen but will have to do it this weekend when i get a chance to use my pc.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, not what I want. I tried the Napalm/l-clen (grape kind) mix with little success but I didnt follow it very good so thinking of doing it again. P!sses me off the AG-GUYS crancked their delivery to $20 for 1 bottle. So I guess I will look for it from another place.

Does Napalm work ok by itself or is it a scam like other supps.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, not what I want. I tried the Napalm/l-clen (grape kind) mix with little success but I didnt follow it very good so thinking of doing it again. P!sses me off the AG-GUYS crancked their delivery to $20 for 1 bottle. So I guess I will look for it from another place.

Napalm works. But it will work for "those last 10 pounds". It won't make you lose fat ifyou just add it. You must be on a calorie deficit.

Read up on Yohimbine, and A2 receptors. You'll be amazed.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
you have any post/threads on yohimbine and A2? I am on TRT for low test so yohimbine might not work. I just need to loose this blubber around waste. Im pretty lean except for sides and below belly button

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

We're not scammers. We've been doing this a long time.

In fact, we were the first company to make topical fat loss a reality many years ago.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
We're not scammers. We've been doing this a long time.

In fact, we were the first company to make topical fat loss a reality many years ago.
I dont think he was accusing you guys, just saying most supps are overhyped.. lol

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heheh, yeah, he was just asking, but I felt compelled to add my $0.02. ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, we still can't get ahold of any quality alpha-Y, so HEAT will take some more time.

However, we've decided to go ahead with Project ShockWave. We're testing it in-house right now. Hopefully everything goes well.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Well, we still can't get ahold of any quality alpha-Y, so HEAT will take some more time.

However, we've decided to go ahead with Project ShockWave. We're testing it in-house right now. Hopefully everything goes well.
Is this the stim.?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's the new stimulant. It's just good ol' fashion, stimmed up goodness.

Not a replacement for HEAT, though. HEAT will eventually come back.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I wasnt questioning if your company was a scam in particular. IMO, most supps are worthless and scams. I agree that there are some legit supps out there but IMO there isnt much that do sh!t they say they will and just rip people off.

I am really interested in REDuction and napalm but in the back of my mind I keep woundering if i am just wasting my $.

I probably should and will make a new thread with this question.

Goals - Loose BF overall and improve muscle definition. Reduce the fat on my flanks and under belly button. Ordered l-clen and was woundering what else to add in. Pssible napalm and that other topical, Was thinking of REDuction but its a stim so dont want to over load stims.

Muscle pumps/fullness - Also, looking for something to pump my muscles up and keep them up. Creatine is ok but cant say i am a great responder to it. I use it but I wouldnt say I have any better pumps and my muscles dont look fuller.

Pre-wo - Something to get me rockin. I work out at 5:30am so obviously some days coffee doesnt cut it. I get up about 5:00 so a product that needs to be taken more than 20-30 min. before a workout wont cut it. Maybe the clen will be enough but would love to find something that gets me pumping and motivated. Plus I do HIIT prior to weights so most say you should do that on a empty stumach.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
take it from a stimmer, you won't get stimmed out on reduction, it's actually kinda mild. but the kicker is the pm formula, that shiit is rockin. $19 for two bottles is a deal. i don't use a lot of pre-workout powders but i invested in a tub of white flood, the reviews are very good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it's the new stimulant. It's just good ol' fashion, stimmed up goodness.

Not a replacement for HEAT, though. HEAT will eventually come back.
i am always up for a new stim got any more info? im really anxious to try h.e.a.t/dcp, will the new stim be compatible with this stack. trauma1 really sold me on the h.e.a.t/dcp stack but it was already gone, damn.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
ECA and clen are the best stims i know of. i have to be carefull with stims because they tend to increase my bp.

i just read some things about white flood, purple wraath, green mag and whatever GG stands for.

I am not a hugh supporter of supps but I need a pick me up to get me more motivated and dedicated again. So i thought getting some supps might help.

I really want to loose this fat around mid section and need some energy and drive when i work out at 530am. Also, i wants some great pumps, i cant get much of anything in regards to pumps anymore. (napalm is suppose to help with this but I am very, very skeptical with any supps and topicals even more)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ECA and clen are the best stims i know of. i have to be carefull with stims because they tend to increase my bp.

i just read some things about white flood, purple wraath, green mag and whatever GG stands for.

I am not a hugh supporter of supps but I need a pick me up to get me more motivated and dedicated again. So i thought getting some supps might help.

I really want to loose this fat around mid section and need some energy and drive when i work out at 530am. Also, i wants some great pumps, i cant get much of anything in regards to pumps anymore. (napalm is suppose to help with this but I am very, very skeptical with any supps and topicals even more)
i am on 2nd jugs of both purple wraath and green mag, since im on 2nd jugs that tells you already that i like them, enough said. also been taking reduction for around a week, it's not a big stim effect for pre-workout, but very good for appetite reduction [no pun intended], and a decent mood/energy boost. i have a jug of white flood but haven't opened it yet, plan on taking 1 scoop each of pw/wf/gm pre and another scoop of wf with pw intra.:thumbsup:

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
cool, thanks for your 2 cents, any thoughts on napalm being legit

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cool, thanks for your 2 cents, any thoughts on napalm being legit
it must be, everytime ive tried to order it's been out of stock. seriously some guys i have a lot of respect for have given it high marks.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Cool

Gonna order white flood and napalm i think. Trying to decide if I want to order reduction or not. Gonna search some more on pre-wo supps for pumps, focus, drive and energy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cool

Gonna order white flood and napalm i think. Trying to decide if I want to order reduction or not. Gonna search some more on pre-wo supps for pumps, focus, drive and energy
i think you will like the flood and napalm. but you can't pass on the reduction for $19, a months supply of both am and pm. imo, the pm formula alone is worth the cost.:thumbsup:

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
crazy, when looking up white flood it doesnt show how many servings. there are posts that say it lasts forever but i figured i would order the smaller bottle to see if it works or a bust.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What we are failing to mention here in both Targex and Napalm is that the primary active ingredient is Glycyrrhetinic Acid which is a cortisol (VAT) targeting active.

Napalm does go further to add raspberry ketones, SesaThin, yohimbine HCl, and synephrine HCl.

If you are looking for a Y-HCL Alpha 2 fat loss agent then Lipo-Y or Lipo-U would be well suited.

With Targex and Napalm you have a cortisol (VAT) targeting topical. But with Napalm you have the BOBW as it targets VAT and SAT.

I have no experience with Targex but it is the same active that Napalm uses to taget VAT. I have pretty good reason to trust that the AR delivery matrix may be superior. I do have experience with Napalm and it does deliver. But I will add that far too many do topicals, Napalm included, a diservice because of poor diet and exercise disciplines.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I agree B. Really this is really meant to make fat loss easier, not make you lose fat without any changes.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
So Napalm seems to be the best choice for localized fat loss on sides and lower abs

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am always up for a new stim got any more info? im really anxious to try h.e.a.t/dcp, will the new stim be compatible with this stack. trauma1 really sold me on the h.e.a.t/dcp stack but it was already gone, damn.
I would think the new stim would be stackable with DCP.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I must have missed something. What new stim? Reduction? DCP didnt work for me

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
About halfway through page 1, thebigt brought up one of our temporarily discontinued products, HEAT. Then the discussion turned to the new stimulant that we're launching here soon.

It was a tangent.

We're going to call it SpottieOttieDopalicious.

It's smooth like a brown stallion horse with skates on.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
About halfway through page 1, thebigt brought up one of our temporarily discontinued products, HEAT. Then the discussion turned to the new stimulant that we're launching here soon.

It was a tangent.

We're going to call it SpottieOttieDopalicious.

It's smooth like a brown stallion horse with skates on.
Brown stallion. Cool. With skates on? WHOA!!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, imagine the lolorz that would ensue from a brown stallion horse with skates on, then you'll have a pretty good idea of our new stim!

It's pretty ill.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, imagine the lolorz that would ensue from a brown stallion horse with skates on, then you'll have a pretty good idea of our new stim!

It's pretty ill.
Darn, you gotta hook me up. My show is Nov. 1st :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree B. Really this is really meant to make fat loss easier, not make you lose fat without any changes.
which is the true meaning of supplement anyway.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
babyblu Supplement Logs 0
hamper19 Supplements 0
hamper19 Weight Loss 73
Supplements 16