Targex - What?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Targex - What?


    Has anyone used this product from AG-Guys? I am guessing it a supp. so that why I posted it here. I keep getting messagerss from AG in regards to this product being on sale. Just wondering if anyone new anything about it.

    •   
       


  2. AG-GUYS is what I meant

  3. Sorry can't help ya, never heard of it or them.

  4. i think it's close to napalm. ive heard it is a decent topical fatburner. i would choose napalm if it is in stock.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   
       


  5. cool thanks, AG website is blocked from my work pc so couldnt look it up. Sucks cause wanted to order another bottle of L-Clen but will have to do it this weekend when i get a chance to use my pc.

  6. Yeah it's yohimbine similar to napalm.

  7. Thanks, not what I want. I tried the Napalm/l-clen (grape kind) mix with little success but I didnt follow it very good so thinking of doing it again. P!sses me off the AG-GUYS crancked their delivery to $20 for 1 bottle. So I guess I will look for it from another place.

    Does Napalm work ok by itself or is it a scam like other supps.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    Thanks, not what I want. I tried the Napalm/l-clen (grape kind) mix with little success but I didnt follow it very good so thinking of doing it again. P!sses me off the AG-GUYS crancked their delivery to $20 for 1 bottle. So I guess I will look for it from another place.

    Does Napalm work ok by itself or is it a scam like other supps.
    Napalm works. But it will work for "those last 10 pounds". It won't make you lose fat ifyou just add it. You must be on a calorie deficit.

    Read up on Yohimbine, and A2 receptors. You'll be amazed.

  9. you have any post/threads on yohimbine and A2? I am on TRT for low test so yohimbine might not work. I just need to loose this blubber around waste. Im pretty lean except for sides and below belly button

  10. Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    Thanks, not what I want. I tried the Napalm/l-clen (grape kind) mix with little success but I didnt follow it very good so thinking of doing it again. P!sses me off the AG-GUYS crancked their delivery to $20 for 1 bottle. So I guess I will look for it from another place.

    Does Napalm work ok by itself or is it a scam like other supps.
    We're not scammers. We've been doing this a long time.

    In fact, we were the first company to make topical fat loss a reality many years ago.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    We're not scammers. We've been doing this a long time.

    In fact, we were the first company to make topical fat loss a reality many years ago.
    I dont think he was accusing you guys, just saying most supps are overhyped.. lol

  12. Heheh, yeah, he was just asking, but I felt compelled to add my $0.02.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Heheh, yeah, he was just asking, but I felt compelled to add my $0.02.
    hehe get busy making some more h.e.a.t.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  14. Well, we still can't get ahold of any quality alpha-Y, so HEAT will take some more time.

    However, we've decided to go ahead with Project ShockWave. We're testing it in-house right now. Hopefully everything goes well.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Well, we still can't get ahold of any quality alpha-Y, so HEAT will take some more time.

    However, we've decided to go ahead with Project ShockWave. We're testing it in-house right now. Hopefully everything goes well.
    Is this the stim.?

  16. Yeah, it's the new stimulant. It's just good ol' fashion, stimmed up goodness.

    Not a replacement for HEAT, though. HEAT will eventually come back.

  17. I wasnt questioning if your company was a scam in particular. IMO, most supps are worthless and scams. I agree that there are some legit supps out there but IMO there isnt much that do sh!t they say they will and just rip people off.

    I am really interested in REDuction and napalm but in the back of my mind I keep woundering if i am just wasting my $.

    I probably should and will make a new thread with this question.

    Goals - Loose BF overall and improve muscle definition. Reduce the fat on my flanks and under belly button. Ordered l-clen and was woundering what else to add in. Pssible napalm and that other topical, Was thinking of REDuction but its a stim so dont want to over load stims.

    Muscle pumps/fullness - Also, looking for something to pump my muscles up and keep them up. Creatine is ok but cant say i am a great responder to it. I use it but I wouldnt say I have any better pumps and my muscles dont look fuller.

    Pre-wo - Something to get me rockin. I work out at 5:30am so obviously some days coffee doesnt cut it. I get up about 5:00 so a product that needs to be taken more than 20-30 min. before a workout wont cut it. Maybe the clen will be enough but would love to find something that gets me pumping and motivated. Plus I do HIIT prior to weights so most say you should do that on a empty stumach.

  18. take it from a stimmer, you won't get stimmed out on reduction, it's actually kinda mild. but the kicker is the pm formula, that shiit is rockin. $19 for two bottles is a deal. i don't use a lot of pre-workout powders but i invested in a tub of white flood, the reviews are very good.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Yeah, it's the new stimulant. It's just good ol' fashion, stimmed up goodness.

    Not a replacement for HEAT, though. HEAT will eventually come back.
    i am always up for a new stim got any more info? im really anxious to try h.e.a.t/dcp, will the new stim be compatible with this stack. trauma1 really sold me on the h.e.a.t/dcp stack but it was already gone, damn.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  20. ECA and clen are the best stims i know of. i have to be carefull with stims because they tend to increase my bp.

    i just read some things about white flood, purple wraath, green mag and whatever GG stands for.

    I am not a hugh supporter of supps but I need a pick me up to get me more motivated and dedicated again. So i thought getting some supps might help.

    I really want to loose this fat around mid section and need some energy and drive when i work out at 530am. Also, i wants some great pumps, i cant get much of anything in regards to pumps anymore. (napalm is suppose to help with this but I am very, very skeptical with any supps and topicals even more)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    ECA and clen are the best stims i know of. i have to be carefull with stims because they tend to increase my bp.

    i just read some things about white flood, purple wraath, green mag and whatever GG stands for.

    I am not a hugh supporter of supps but I need a pick me up to get me more motivated and dedicated again. So i thought getting some supps might help.

    I really want to loose this fat around mid section and need some energy and drive when i work out at 530am. Also, i wants some great pumps, i cant get much of anything in regards to pumps anymore. (napalm is suppose to help with this but I am very, very skeptical with any supps and topicals even more)
    i am on 2nd jugs of both purple wraath and green mag, since im on 2nd jugs that tells you already that i like them, enough said. also been taking reduction for around a week, it's not a big stim effect for pre-workout, but very good for appetite reduction [no pun intended], and a decent mood/energy boost. i have a jug of white flood but haven't opened it yet, plan on taking 1 scoop each of pw/wf/gm pre and another scoop of wf with pw intra.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  22. cool, thanks for your 2 cents, any thoughts on napalm being legit

  23. Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    cool, thanks for your 2 cents, any thoughts on napalm being legit
    it must be, everytime ive tried to order it's been out of stock. seriously some guys i have a lot of respect for have given it high marks.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:11 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 10:43 AM
  3. Okay what is unsic acid...
    By Lifeguard in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 08:35 PM
  4. What are your other hobbies?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 03:44 PM
  5. what happened to site BDC
    By ralph4u2c in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2002, 07:04 PM
Log in
Log in