Targex - What?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Targex - What?

Has anyone used this product from AG-Guys? I am guessing it a supp. so that why I posted it here. I keep getting messagerss from AG in regards to this product being on sale. Just wondering if anyone new anything about it.

•   

2. AG-GUYS is what I meant

3. Sorry can't help ya, never heard of it or them.

4. i think it's close to napalm. ive heard it is a decent topical fatburner. i would choose napalm if it is in stock.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

5. cool thanks, AG website is blocked from my work pc so couldnt look it up. Sucks cause wanted to order another bottle of L-Clen but will have to do it this weekend when i get a chance to use my pc.

6. Yeah it's yohimbine similar to napalm.

7. Thanks, not what I want. I tried the Napalm/l-clen (grape kind) mix with little success but I didnt follow it very good so thinking of doing it again. P!sses me off the AG-GUYS crancked their delivery to $20 for 1 bottle. So I guess I will look for it from another place.

Does Napalm work ok by itself or is it a scam like other supps.

8. Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    Thanks, not what I want. I tried the Napalm/l-clen (grape kind) mix with little success but I didnt follow it very good so thinking of doing it again. P!sses me off the AG-GUYS crancked their delivery to $20 for 1 bottle. So I guess I will look for it from another place.

Napalm works. But it will work for "those last 10 pounds". It won't make you lose fat ifyou just add it. You must be on a calorie deficit.

Read up on Yohimbine, and A2 receptors. You'll be amazed.

9. you have any post/threads on yohimbine and A2? I am on TRT for low test so yohimbine might not work. I just need to loose this blubber around waste. Im pretty lean except for sides and below belly button

10. Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    Thanks, not what I want. I tried the Napalm/l-clen (grape kind) mix with little success but I didnt follow it very good so thinking of doing it again. P!sses me off the AG-GUYS crancked their delivery to $20 for 1 bottle. So I guess I will look for it from another place.

We're not scammers. We've been doing this a long time.

In fact, we were the first company to make topical fat loss a reality many years ago.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    We're not scammers. We've been doing this a long time.

In fact, we were the first company to make topical fat loss a reality many years ago.
    I dont think he was accusing you guys, just saying most supps are overhyped.. lol

12. Heheh, yeah, he was just asking, but I felt compelled to add my $0.02.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Heheh, yeah, he was just asking, but I felt compelled to add my $0.02.
    hehe get busy making some more h.e.a.t.

14. Well, we still can't get ahold of any quality alpha-Y, so HEAT will take some more time.

However, we've decided to go ahead with Project ShockWave. We're testing it in-house right now. Hopefully everything goes well.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Well, we still can't get ahold of any quality alpha-Y, so HEAT will take some more time.

However, we've decided to go ahead with Project ShockWave. We're testing it in-house right now. Hopefully everything goes well.
    Is this the stim.?

16. Yeah, it's the new stimulant. It's just good ol' fashion, stimmed up goodness.

Not a replacement for HEAT, though. HEAT will eventually come back.

17. I wasnt questioning if your company was a scam in particular. IMO, most supps are worthless and scams. I agree that there are some legit supps out there but IMO there isnt much that do sh!t they say they will and just rip people off.

I am really interested in REDuction and napalm but in the back of my mind I keep woundering if i am just wasting my $.

I probably should and will make a new thread with this question.

Goals - Loose BF overall and improve muscle definition. Reduce the fat on my flanks and under belly button. Ordered l-clen and was woundering what else to add in. Pssible napalm and that other topical, Was thinking of REDuction but its a stim so dont want to over load stims.

Muscle pumps/fullness - Also, looking for something to pump my muscles up and keep them up. Creatine is ok but cant say i am a great responder to it. I use it but I wouldnt say I have any better pumps and my muscles dont look fuller.

Pre-wo - Something to get me rockin. I work out at 5:30am so obviously some days coffee doesnt cut it. I get up about 5:00 so a product that needs to be taken more than 20-30 min. before a workout wont cut it. Maybe the clen will be enough but would love to find something that gets me pumping and motivated. Plus I do HIIT prior to weights so most say you should do that on a empty stumach.

18. take it from a stimmer, you won't get stimmed out on reduction, it's actually kinda mild. but the kicker is the pm formula, that shiit is rockin. $19 for two bottles is a deal. i don't use a lot of pre-workout powders but i invested in a tub of white flood, the reviews are very good.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Yeah, it's the new stimulant. It's just good ol' fashion, stimmed up goodness.

Not a replacement for HEAT, though. HEAT will eventually come back.
    i am always up for a new stim got any more info? im really anxious to try h.e.a.t/dcp, will the new stim be compatible with this stack. trauma1 really sold me on the h.e.a.t/dcp stack but it was already gone, damn.

20. ECA and clen are the best stims i know of. i have to be carefull with stims because they tend to increase my bp.

i just read some things about white flood, purple wraath, green mag and whatever GG stands for.

I am not a hugh supporter of supps but I need a pick me up to get me more motivated and dedicated again. So i thought getting some supps might help.

I really want to loose this fat around mid section and need some energy and drive when i work out at 530am. Also, i wants some great pumps, i cant get much of anything in regards to pumps anymore. (napalm is suppose to help with this but I am very, very skeptical with any supps and topicals even more)

21. Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    ECA and clen are the best stims i know of. i have to be carefull with stims because they tend to increase my bp.

i just read some things about white flood, purple wraath, green mag and whatever GG stands for.

I am not a hugh supporter of supps but I need a pick me up to get me more motivated and dedicated again. So i thought getting some supps might help.

I really want to loose this fat around mid section and need some energy and drive when i work out at 530am. Also, i wants some great pumps, i cant get much of anything in regards to pumps anymore. (napalm is suppose to help with this but I am very, very skeptical with any supps and topicals even more)
    i am on 2nd jugs of both purple wraath and green mag, since im on 2nd jugs that tells you already that i like them, enough said. also been taking reduction for around a week, it's not a big stim effect for pre-workout, but very good for appetite reduction [no pun intended], and a decent mood/energy boost. i have a jug of white flood but haven't opened it yet, plan on taking 1 scoop each of pw/wf/gm pre and another scoop of wf with pw intra.

22. cool, thanks for your 2 cents, any thoughts on napalm being legit

23. Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    cool, thanks for your 2 cents, any thoughts on napalm being legit
    it must be, everytime ive tried to order it's been out of stock. seriously some guys i have a lot of respect for have given it high marks.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:11 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 10:43 AM
  3. Okay what is unsic acid...
    By Lifeguard in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 08:35 PM
  4. What are your other hobbies?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13