Did Universal/Animal take over this board??

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.55%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I noticed in SNS's new promotion they are going to give the logger(s) an additional product of their choice to use if the log meets their standards. I think that is another great way to promote a good log.

To be honest though the logs are fun to follow and see what benefits guys are getting however its certainly never going to be under the controls of a clinical setting. Either way sponsored loggers should be following the wishes of the companies who gave them product.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Not to Hijak a thread at all guys but, I am looking for one more tester for Neovar Recomped in the Company Promotions section. You were just discussing about how you never see "non-responders" chosen well here is your possible chance at some Neovar recomped. Write up a solid application detailing as much as possible. I will be selecting the last tester tonight. Also I agree Royd the Noyd, Following some guidelines is not too hard to ask
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. UniversalUSA.com
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    no one here is arguing at all thats a difference you will find here versus other forums. We have indepth discussions not arguments . I noticed the post and already addressed satisfaction with the way Animal/Universal conducts themselves.
    Glad to see. We take great pains to define the difference between "debating" and "arguinig" on the F O R V M as well. The vibe here is a lot like the vibe over there.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Glad to see. We take great pains to define the difference between "debating" and "arguinig" on the F O R V M as well. The vibe here is a lot like the vibe over there.
    Yeah i went over there yesterday actually, I saw it in your sig and checked it out just trying to familiarize myself more with the animal ways. It definitely looks "action packed". I love the layout and effort into the design. Yes, there is a HUGE difference between arguing and intense debating. Over here from my experiences you will possibly never see arguing. I can only recall one instance since February, that took no time at all to be settled.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  5. UniversalUSA.com
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Yeah i went over there yesterday actually, I saw it in your sig and checked it out just trying to familiarize myself more with the animal ways. It definitely looks "action packed". I love the layout and effort into the design. Yes, there is a HUGE difference between arguing and intense debating. Over here from my experiences you will possibly never see arguing. I can only recall one instance since February, that took no time at all to be settled.
    Civility is a lost art. Glad you got a taste of how we do things over in the FORVM. As I said before, very much like this place--supportive and without all the drama. I get plenty of that elsewhere, hahahaha...
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

I think that J. Peterman guy's is a hoot.

"It will always be Burma to me" lol
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%

Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Could be because others take notice, and don't even bother when the same people will just win out anyway... I am not sure, as i don't even bother looking at 99% of the "promos". I wouldn't bother applying for anything i wouldn't spend my own money on, or that truly interests me, just for the sake of getting free product, so i stay out of that section most of the time..

I just notice in the review/lg section, it is the same people logging every sponsored log, and mid way through the log they have already won another sponsored log, and add in more new stuff..
    IMO people should have to buy the product up front, and upon completion of the log, get reimbursed the money, or more of the product they love so much.. It would cut down on allot of the flaky logs, and allot of the people who don't want to shell out anything, and live off free supps from sponsors.

How can i take anyone's opinion who has never bought any supps, seriously?? They have nothing at stake.. They just give **** a good review so they can log the next product..
    If you are referring to the MMV2 we handed out, then handed out psarm, receptor, and formadrol its because someone stated and asked how we are giving out hormones without offering PCT as well. So after most of the MMV2 was sent out, we also sent out these products. Unless im completely missing something here, this is the only time weve given out free product for logs, then added in more free product. I conduct most of the free giveaways around here, and you caught me, they are most of the time the same people, but they deliver. When you run a bussiness you goto the people who deliver, not the people who drop the ball, and to be honest i gave a couple bottles of MMV2 to other people and i got 3 pages IF THAT just about, then at the end they said it was good and 1 person i didnt even get a log from! Good stuff eh?

Im not hear to piss anyone off, take over the thread or anything just stating my side of the story, how i look at what goes on, and why i feel the need to run things the way they are run.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    "Dude, where's my car"
    "Dude (Looks Like a Lady)"
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.95%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    If you are referring to the MMV2 we handed out, then handed out psarm, receptor, and formadrol its because someone stated and asked how we are giving out hormones without offering PCT as well. So after most of the MMV2 was sent out, we also sent out these products. Unless im completely missing something here, this is the only time weve given out free product for logs, then added in more free product. I conduct most of the free giveaways around here, and you caught me, they are most of the time the same people, but they deliver. When you run a bussiness you goto the people who deliver, not the people who drop the ball, and to be honest i gave a couple bottles of MMV2 to other people and i got 3 pages IF THAT just about, then at the end they said it was good and 1 person i didnt even get a log from! Good stuff eh?

Im not hear to piss anyone off, take over the thread or anything just stating my side of the story, how i look at what goes on, and why i feel the need to run things the way they are run.
    No.. I am not talking about that at all...

I am talking about people who start a log logging product X from company X, and are still applying for other logs mid-log.. Then win company Y log, and add in product Y...

You have a guilty conscience or something? lol For some reason you are taking this personally, when i didn't mention your name, or even have you in mind..
  10. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%

I am talking about people who start a log logging product X from company X, and are still applying for other logs mid-log.. Then win company Y log, and add in product Y...

You have a guilty conscience or something? lol For some reason you are taking this personally, when i didn't mention your name, or even have you in mind..

Nah bro not at all, i dont take many things personaly. Just telling my side of the story and how i feel in general.
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.73%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Wow everyone feel better after this thread

Everyone feel better letting there feelings out

really tho idk even know where this convo is anymore as it started with universal but reached soooooo many different levels

Have a nice day everyone
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    "Dude (Looks Like a Lady)"
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.39%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Wow everyone feel better after this thread

Everyone feel better letting there feelings out

really tho idk even know where this convo is anymore as it started with universal but reached soooooo many different levels

Have a nice day everyone
    That's the sign of a great discussion. It can go so many ways, yet stay civil and not turn into babydiaper.com(bb.com)

Disclaimer: there are actually SOME VERY helpful tidbits on bb, but you have to dig through the trash first.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well, "Box-Me-Man," I think I know what you are talking about.

*LMFAO OMG FTW
  15. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Well, "Box-Me-Man," I think I know what you are talking about.

*LMFAO OMG FTW

Hahahhahaha i was thinkin the same ish!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Animal/Universal to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 04:25 PM
  2. 3-AD=animal/universal
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 11:40 AM