Did Universal/Animal take over this board??

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    ......
    i think part of the issue with the same people logging is thats is always the same people pretty much applying. You will get the occasional new person who has not established credibility yet and a couple other people, but mainly what i have noticed is that it is always tends to be the same faces putting their apps in...possibly thats why its only them running it?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0


  2. Thanks fellas for a productive conversation and honest opinions. There’s a lot of passion here and I like that. I enjoy these kind of threads as they give us reps a better assessment of what we’re not doing right and what we need to do.

    Something about us--anyone who knows anything about how we roll on the various forums should know what our principles are and how we do things. Yeah, we’re here as reps, and believe me, it’s a tough gig. But more than being just reps, we’re here on behalf of Universal Nutrition. As NG said, if anyone feels we’ve been coming on too strong, I also want to apologize. We’re not lookin’ to make waves—just fit in and be good, upstanding citizens.

    Maybe we’re one of the bigger companies here. Maybe we’re not. Who knows? All we’re looking for is a level playing field so we can earn our stripes and win your trust. Nothing more. UN is a company that has built its business the old-fashioned way, the hard way and the long way—one customer at a time. Gotta admit, it’s a lot more work, but those are the values.

    In the end, after all the promos or anything else, all you have left are products and UN’s ability to stand behind ‘em and make sure quality customer service is delivered to each and every individual. That’s why we, the reps, are here. If, at the end of the day, ya don’t sell a quality product, if you don’t behave in a professional way, ain’t nothing you can do that’s gonna change that over the long haul... And the long haul is what we’re about.

    Like I said before, though UN may be a bigger company than some, I’d like to believe none of us reps act like it. Our approach is small—one customer at a time. All we ask is that you give us a fair shake and listen to what we have to say with an open mind. So feel free to judge us by our words, but give us our due respect for our actions if we’ve earned 'em. Fellas, we’re not looking for shortcuts or handouts. Just an open mind... Thanks for listening.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    i think part of the issue with the same people logging is thats is always the same people pretty much applying. You will get the occasional new person who has not established credibility yet and a couple other people, but mainly what i have noticed is that it is always tends to be the same faces putting their apps in...possibly thats why its only them running it?
    Could be because others take notice, and don't even bother when the same people will just win out anyway... I am not sure, as i don't even bother looking at 99% of the "promos". I wouldn't bother applying for anything i wouldn't spend my own money on, or that truly interests me, just for the sake of getting free product, so i stay out of that section most of the time..

    I just notice in the review/lg section, it is the same people logging every sponsored log, and mid way through the log they have already won another sponsored log, and add in more new stuff..

    IMO people should have to buy the product up front, and upon completion of the log, get reimbursed the money, or more of the product they love so much.. It would cut down on allot of the flaky logs, and allot of the people who don't want to shell out anything, and live off free supps from sponsors.

    How can i take anyone's opinion who has never bought any supps, seriously?? They have nothing at stake.. They just give **** a good review so they can log the next product..

  4. A lot of these question's are being asked and answered over and over. So why not beat the dead horse some more

    The reason there seems to be the same people logging stuff is well......because they are. Like it has been stated before a company doesn't want to shell out over $500 in free stuff for it not to be used. Period! buisness man or not no human in their right mind would want to do something like that.

    I'm not going to give product out to some kid in their earlier 20's who has a 50 post count asking questions on what kind of creatine is best. Chances are the job won't get done...be it good or bad. Even if a log is positive/negative a person who is intelligent can make their own decisions on what did what for that person.

    People need to run their own logs to show they're responsible. I ran 2 or 3 un-sponsored logs that were damn good an detailed before I got one. Then when I did get the opportunity I ran with it. People just want things handed to them because they think they deserve it. Just like anything in life you have to work hard for what you want. Logging free stuff is no different.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  5. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Could be because others take notice, and don't even bother when the same people will just win out anyway... I am not sure, as i don't even bother looking at 99% of the "promos". I wouldn't bother applying for anything i wouldn't spend my own money on, or that truly interests me, just for the sake of getting free product, so i stay out of that section most of the time..

    I just notice in the review/lg section, it is the same people logging every sponsored log, and mid way through the log they have already won another sponsored log, and add in more new stuff..

    IMO people should have to buy the product up front, and upon completion of the log, get reimbursed the money, or more of the product they love so much.. It would cut down on allot of the flaky logs, and allot of the people who don't want to shell out anything, and live off free supps from sponsors.

    How can i take anyone's opinion who has never bought any supps, seriously?? They have nothing at stake.. They just give **** a good review so they can log the next product..
    I agree with you in your thoughts on the Refund and such...trust me it has been discussed previously. I dont believe many people give everything a good review on here that is sponsored. I mean some of the reviews are questionable, but for the most part i havent seen anyone trying to bullcrap their review to make it look good other than Boxmeman. I enjoy discussion like these guys, partially what sets us apart from other forums. We can hold these without getting personal, offended, or too heated. Just some civilized intense convos. Props fellas
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post


    I'm not going to give product out to some kid in their earlier 20's who has a 50 post count asking questions on what kind of creatine is best. Chances are the job won't get done...be it good or bad. Even if a log is positive/negative a person who is intelligent can make their own decisions on what did what for that person.
    .
    Like i said, have them buy them upfront, and if the log does not meet what was outlined, then they don't get the re-fund.

    The job rarely gets done as it is.. I see allot of logs where people are adding, subtracting supps, changing diet, training routine. But they are good to log?

  7. All sponsored logs should have before/after pics.


    I want to be able to see what "Dude, I got jacked" really looks like before/after. Esp when the results are done either by a mirror or a genetic scale.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    All sponsored logs should have before/after pics.


    I want to be able to see what "Dude, I got jacked" really looks like before/after. Esp when the results are done either by a mirror or a genetic scale.
    Agree right there. I do them on any log i run. For others and my own personal benefit. Its a requirement of mine for sponsored logs
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    i think part of the issue with the same people logging is thats is always the same people pretty much applying. You will get the occasional new person who has not established credibility yet and a couple other people, but mainly what i have noticed is that it is always tends to be the same faces putting their apps in...possibly thats why its only them running it?
    Yeah, that is correct...also though, I think it's just like any job in business or any field. You see certain people always getting the next "promotion" to a better job in that company, so the new guys or the fairly new kids on the block get to a point where they are like "there's not use in trying to apply, it's already determined anyway"

    I have that going on right now with a company that I work for. Everyone is moving and getting promotions; I got one when I first walked through the door, and a lucrative one at that, IMO. But, now, there are so many people that have been promised positions under the "table" until no new person will even apply..even though, we post new positions and jobs; we do that because it's the company policy to do so, when knowingly, no two bit guy/lady is going to get the gig ...

    so, after that happens about 6 or 7 times, you hear people whispering around about not even applying to anything because the old schoolers are going to get first dibs anyway.

    But, I can attest to both sides of this...I myself, would not just give away bunches and loads of product to 17 new jack testers. The opportunity for a good ROI is way to low.

    I, myself, have never logged anything except creatine when it first came out big and that was yeeeeeeeeeeeeears ago and m1t. I've never had the time to do it on a regular basis, but I just might start doing some non sponsored logs just to give both sides what they are looking for...a few non sponsored unbiased opinions. And, the neovar, the old batch i guess? im going to run it when I get my hands on it, then run the new batch and asses that...and maybe log the whole ordeal once im doing recording it, due to me never responding well to creatine and such. So this might be a great test for me.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    All sponsored logs should have before/after pics.


    I want to be able to see what "Dude, I got jacked" really looks like before/after. Esp when the results are done either by a mirror or a genetic* scale.

    *Generic, not genetic.


    I've been smoking too much crack lately. Don't worry, I'm using Nolvadex for PCT.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Yeah, that is correct...also though, I think it's just like any job in business or any field. You see certain people always getting the next "promotion" to a better job in that company, so the new guys or the fairly new kids on the block get to a point where they are like "there's not use in trying to apply, it's already determined anyway"

    I have that going on right now with a company that I work for. Everyone is moving and getting promotions; I got one when I first walked through the door, and a lucrative one at that, IMO. But, now, there are so many people that have been promised positions under the "table" until no new person will even apply..even though, we post new positions and jobs; we do that because it's the company policy to do so, when knowingly, no two bit guy/lady is going to get the gig ...

    so, after that happens about 6 or 7 times, you hear people whispering around about not even applying to anything because the old schoolers are going to get first dibs anyway.

    But, I can attest to both sides of this...I myself, would not just give away bunches and loads of product to 17 new jack testers. The opportunity for a good ROI is way to low.

    I, myself, have never logged anything except creatine when it first came out big and that was yeeeeeeeeeeeeears ago and m1t. I've never had the time to do it on a regular basis, but I just might start doing some non sponsored logs just to give both sides what they are looking for...a few non sponsored unbiased opinions. And, the neovar, the old batch i guess? im going to run it when I get my hands on it, then run the new batch and asses that...and maybe log the whole ordeal once im doing recording it, due to me never responding well to creatine and such. So this might be a great test for me.
    did you get my PM yesterday? Well let me say this to those of you discouraged to apply. Put in your full effort on the application, communicate and present yourself well on the board, and prove to me that you can handle frequent detailed updates and you are good to go with practically any rep.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  12. All I can say for the new jacks is this...if you want to test products, you have to get into these threads and show that your at least willing to learn and provide some good info to the site ...

    Ask questions, learn, research, and show that you know at least some things, and keep applying if you want to test products...OR just buy the product, take it on the chin, and log it so people will see that you know what your doing, so that way they can trust to pick YOU
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    All I can say for the new jacks is this...if you want to test products, you have to get into these threads and show that your at least willing to learn and provide some good info to the site ...

    Ask questions, learn, research, and show that you know at least some things, and keep applying if you want to test products...OR just buy the product, take it on the chin, and log it so people will see that you know what your doing, so that way they can trust to pick YOU
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    did you get my PM yesterday? Well let me say this to those of you discouraged to apply. Put in your full effort on the application, communicate and present yourself well on the board, and prove to me that you can handle frequent detailed updates and you are good to go with practically any rep.
    yeah, Im going to check it out...just got up, got called into work today...(ridiculous), but I'll read those logs tonight and tomorrow. ....fiance has me running trying to close on this house, man, life does not get any easier with age..lol
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  15. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    All sponsored logs should have before/after pics.


    I want to be able to see what "Dude, I got jacked" really looks like before/after. Esp when the results are done either by a mirror or a genetic scale.
    This is not always applicable for all products and their characteristics.

    For instance I use PowerFULL strictly for LH stimulation. I run TRT and I use it to help with mood, well being, erectile and testicular function.

    I use PureDopa for REM, quality sleep, healthy complexion. My hair grows, my nails grow, my skin glows.

    I use SuperCissus for tendon and ligament health. My joints, don't ache, my tendons are healing.

    You want pictures?

    How about RPN's Gut Health, etc. etc. the list goes on. You want picture?

    Not everyone is here to get jacked. Nor do they need to be jacked.

    Did any of you ever see Matt Cahil from DS. When he came out with the greatest oral anabolics this board had yet to see he let himself go in a very bad way. Does that mean that his designer steroids did not do what they were designed to do or meet their claims?

    Have any of you seen pictures of Par Deus of Avant Labs. He came out with THE ground breaking topical delivery system for fat loss - Lipo-Derm and THE transdermal anabolic to date - ONE, Andro-Diol, etc. He is not jacked by any means.

    There is more to supplementation than being jacked.
    Life is a terminal condition.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    This is not always applicable for all products and their characteristics.

    For instance I use PowerFULL strictly for LH stimulation. I run TRT and I use it to help with mood, well being, erectile and testicular function.

    I use PureDopa for REM, quality sleep, healthy complexion. My hair grows, my nails grow, my skin glows.

    I use SuperCissus for tendon and ligament health. My loints, don't ache, my tendons are healing.

    You want pictures?

    Not everyone is here to get jacked. Nor do they need to be jacked.

    Did any of you ever see Matt Cahil from DS. When he came out with the greatest orals anabolics this board had yet to see he let himself go in a very bad way. Does that mean that his designer steroids did not do what they were designed to do or meet their claims?

    Have any of you seen pictures of Par Deus of Avant Labs. He came out with THE ground breaking topical delivery system for fat loss - Lipo-Derm and THE transdermal anabolic to date - ONE, Andro-Diol, etc. He is not jacked by any means.

    How about RPN's Gut Health, etc. etc. the list goes on. You want picture?

    There is more to supplementation than being jacked.
    Are any of those people running sponsored logs of said "ph's" or compounds? If not, i don't see the relevance. He never stated everyone should be jacked, but people saying "DUDE I GOT JACKED" should be able to back it up.

    If you are running a log, of a product with the intent of adding size/muscle, losing weight/fat, making any sort of physical change, you should post pics. When people are claiming they are gaining 5-10-20lbs, with no pics, it doesn't have any credibility.

    Obviously it doesn't work for ALL products, such as gut health, noxidant, etc. But the loggers aren't being picked on the premise, that they should be making composition altering changes.

  17. After I made that statement, I was waiting for someone to point out the generalization I made. I was assuming that it was self-explanatory in its application.


    To clarify a bit. Putting aside common health products, certain products (i.e. weight loss/muscle builders) products where a visual body composition change is made should be visually documented. Esp, when a claim is being made in the log.
  18. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Are any of those people running sponsored logs of said "ph's" or compounds? If not, i don't see the relevance. He never stated everyone should be jacked, but people saying "DUDE I GOT JACKED" should be able to back it up.
    Anyone who uses the phrase "Dude, I got jacked" should immdiately be disqualified from running a log.

    If anyone holds any weight to a log of someone who uses the phrase "Dude, I got jacked" needs to seriously reconsider the source of information he is using to assess the value of said products.
    If you are running a log, of a product with the intent of adding size/muscle, losing weight/fat, making any sort of physical change, you should post pics. When people are claiming they are gaining 5-10-20lbs, with no pics, it doesn't have any credibility.

    Obviously it doesn't work for ALL products, such as gut health, noxidant, etc. But the loggers aren't being picked on the premise, that they should be making composition altering changes.
    Your points are valid.

    You actually read tester logs
    Life is a terminal condition.

  19. "Dude, where's my car"
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Agree.

    agreed!

    (look at the post strategicmove agreed with!)

  21. [QUOTE=Distilled
    The reason there seems to be the same people logging stuff is well......because they are. Like it has been stated before a company doesn't want to shell out over $500 in free stuff for it not to be used. Period! buisness man or not no human in their right mind would want to do something like that.

    People need to run their own logs to show they're responsible. I ran 2 or 3 un-sponsored logs that were damn good an detailed before I got one. Then when I did get the opportunity I ran with it. People just want things handed to them because they think they deserve it. Just like anything in life you have to work hard for what you want. Logging free stuff is no different.[/QUOTE]
    I wish you folks could set the tone of the log. Like just give us your starting stats/diet and traing. Run the product x amount of days and lets see the IMPROVEMENT

  22. Quote Originally Posted by poacher View Post
    I wish you folks could set the tone of the log. Like just give us your starting stats/diet and traing. Run the product x amount of days and lets see the IMPROVEMENT
    thats essentially what testers do. they provide diet, training, base stats, pictures. They run 1 bottle, after that the post base stats, pictures, critiques. Also you can note training through the workout.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  23. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Anyone who uses the phrase "Dude, I got jacked" should immdiately be disqualified from running a log.
    Can't argue with that..haha

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    thats essentially what testers do. they provide diet, training, base stats, pictures. They run 1 bottle, after that the post base stats, pictures, critiques. Also you can note training through the workout.
    I guess your right. Just seems like a lot of fluff in some logs. I love the aggression is up line. Have your work out partner slap your face a few times. Agression will rise trust me.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by poacher View Post
    I guess your right. Just seems like a lot of fluff in some logs. I love the aggression is up line. Have your work out partner slap your face a few times. Agression will rise trust me.
    Yup, I can vouch for that line. Im not much a stim person besides RPM and a few others on occasion So i feel it is worthy for me to note Aggression. I know my body and how i usually react during workouts since im mainly stim free. When I feel a change I attribute it to the aggression note, in a stim free case i think its a wise choice to note aggression. Also, as for "I love the aggression is up line. Have your work out partner slap your ace a few times". Doesnt a Pre-wo stim provide this same feeling to an extent? I think the aggression line is plenty notable. I would also associate Focus and aggression together from my experiences.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  26. Agression is a sign some supps are working... I remember I had some left over powerfull and since I didn't get much out of it I thought what the heck I'll give it to my son. He became so agressive that we had to take him off of it and damn he got big quite quickly. I could not figure out why it worked so good for a younger person who already had high test and I was virtually an non-responder.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Thanks fellas for a productive conversation and honest opinions. There’s a lot of passion here and I like that. I enjoy these kind of threads as they give us reps a better assessment of what we’re not doing right and what we need to do.

    Something about us--anyone who knows anything about how we roll on the various forums should know what our principles are and how we do things. Yeah, we’re here as reps, and believe me, it’s a tough gig. But more than being just reps, we’re here on behalf of Universal Nutrition. As NG said, if anyone feels we’ve been coming on too strong, I also want to apologize. We’re not lookin’ to make waves—just fit in and be good, upstanding citizens.

    Maybe we’re one of the bigger companies here. Maybe we’re not. Who knows? All we’re looking for is a level playing field so we can earn our stripes and win your trust. Nothing more. UN is a company that has built its business the old-fashioned way, the hard way and the long way—one customer at a time. Gotta admit, it’s a lot more work, but those are the values.

    In the end, after all the promos or anything else, all you have left are products and UN’s ability to stand behind ‘em and make sure quality customer service is delivered to each and every individual. That’s why we, the reps, are here. If, at the end of the day, ya don’t sell a quality product, if you don’t behave in a professional way, ain’t nothing you can do that’s gonna change that over the long haul... And the long haul is what we’re about.

    Like I said before, though UN may be a bigger company than some, I’d like to believe none of us reps act like it. Our approach is small—one customer at a time. All we ask is that you give us a fair shake and listen to what we have to say with an open mind. So feel free to judge us by our words, but give us our due respect for our actions if we’ve earned 'em. Fellas, we’re not looking for shortcuts or handouts. Just an open mind... Thanks for listening.
    i think most were too busy arguing to notice this very classy post.
    i'll just say that i am a fan of Universal because of their products and because of how they have treated me.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    i think most were too busy arguing to notice this very classy post.
    i'll just say that i am a fan of Universal because of their products and because of how they have treated me.
    no one here is arguing at all thats a difference you will find here versus other forums. We have indepth discussions not arguments . I noticed the post and already addressed satisfaction with the way Animal/Universal conducts themselves.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  29. I am glad my mood problem yesterday got a solid discussion going... I'm glad other people see some of the things I do even if they say it a bit nicer haha

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    no one here is arguing at all thats a difference you will find here versus other forums. We have indepth discussions not arguments . I noticed the post and already addressed satisfaction with the way Animal/Universal conducts themselves.
    that's cool bro.
    i've been a member on here for awhile but mostly lurked and read.
    definitely a good board for solid information.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome Animal/Universal to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 05:25 PM
  2. 3-AD=animal/universal
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 12:40 PM
  3. 1-TU or universal ANIMAL TEST ?
    By thahotboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 11:25 PM
  4. universal animal test
    By kevinjd_2008 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2005, 08:47 PM
Log in
Log in