Did Universal/Animal take over this board??

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Oh I just love it when people come on here and say that those supps your taking are bull****e. He even mentioned recreate and look at the success people are having with it, clearly documented success. Go look at Kabuki's log leaves no doubt. The stuff has changed he rules of fat loss.

Anyhew, I can sum up the difference between the boards in one word "Integrity". Sure there are some over hyped ads and bias logs and people are less likely to bad mouth products, that has more to do with the class of poster than it does about people being sheepish. I won't knock products that I haven't tried and quite frankly almost all the products I have purchased have had merit. Is that because I am brainwashed after 20 years of hard core experience, no it's because the information on this board has steered me in the right direction.

I never knocked Universal in the past and won't in the future. I had very little knowledge of them and one thing I have learned about them is that there reps have class and deserve to be here.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

I don't mind being thrown under the bus. hm.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Back in the day this issue might be something that I actually cared about. It is not very hard to notice 'trends' that propagate themselves throughout logs and sponsors. Like justreading, I do not find very many products out there to be useful to me.

Now I've become apathetic to the whole issue, it's not worth my time to be a hero anymore..........
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Back in the day this issue might be something that I actually cared about. It is not very hard to notice 'trends' that propagate themselves throughout logs and sponsors. Like justreading, I do not find very many products out there to be useful to me.

Now I've become apathetic to the whole issue, it's not worth my time to be a hero anymore..........
    I sort of hear what your saying, I myself have not really tried a large cross section of products as I am selective on what I choose to use. My point is that the information is here if you know how get it and who to listen to. Bottom line is I am having more success (with less overall effort) body composition wise than I have in my experience than I ever have and I am no spring chicken. Some of the products are very good.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Registered User

haha you will always be my hero!!!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

I still try out various products from time to time. The only difference is now I just keep the results to myself.
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Also when a company comes aboard and the "community" becomes educated about the products, how they work, why they work etc then things start to turn. Everyone hated LG and though MMV2 was a waste until they got a taste, am i wrong?

The science was always there for people.. What changed, with LG coming on this board? I got nothing against LG, i never said one bad thing about them, but used them as an example because it fit exactly what i was talking about... I watched people lump them with muscle tech, and then apply to become reps the min they popped on here..lol

Also too, you will notice that most of the time those 5-10 people get picked because they run great logs, where some people who apply, have post counts under 50, and have no rep, idk about you but im not giving product away to someone i dont know and have no idea if they are going to run a solid log or not. Supplement companies may make a lot of money, and we may be able to give out a lot of free products, but that doesnt mean we wanna wipe our a$$ with the products and throw them out the window no matter who the company may be.
    SOme of them do, do great logs.. And some of them do "popular logs" where they get thousands of hits, and pages upon pages of side banter. Which is cool if it is for a product you bought, but pretty ridiculous for something gifted to you.

Or they are testing so much ****,they got it overlapping with other logs, or adding new free product into their existing log of free product.

I just feel that seeing the same 5-10 people test everything, i loose credibility for anything they say. It basically tell me that 1% of this board responds to every supp. they ever got for free.

I don't suggest you just send product to just "anyone", but i think there has to be a wider user base then 5-10 people..

This is a strong community with very open minded people. I never saw a strong bashing against any Animal or Universal product to be honest. Im glad they are aboard and i like how they do bussiness, they remind me of my fellow iron mates at the gym, where they want everyone to do good, and they want everyone to get big and strong and look good as well. I like there attitude and im not just suckin up because they rep here, i rep for LG so i have no reason to suck up to them, i just feel there presenting themselves well!
  8. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    I apologize on behalf of Universal if it seems we came on strong. We are learning the lay of the land here and trying to get caught up. Even though we are a large company, it seems we are not well known here.

I am sure we will blend in better as we go along.
    You Sir have no reason to apologize. You have come here to conduct business and that you have. You have been generous, respectful and polite. It is good to have you here.
  9. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Very few people have the guts to stand up to anyone on most boards. Point being, Patrick Arnold is a legend and a superior person in the industry but he will rip apart any supplement that doesn't have science behind it. Eventhough 99.9% of people here can't hold his jock strap he has still been run off of many posts (and for such a stuborn guy thats hard to achieve.)
    You are mistaken. Well maybe not mistaken, but some of us don't felatte the gurus of the likes of PA and (well I won't mention others). Anyone who even listens to what he has to say spends the other half of their time e-fallating him and his ego. Yes, he is a legend in the industry. He is also a legend in self promotion. Whenever he is slamming someone else he is self promoting and most times than not acting on an agenda. He attracts a crowd with his antics and his antics are self promoting. Nothing attracts a crowd better than a crowd. As was stated there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Being a scientist does not preclude conducting yourself in a mature, polite and respectful manner. He has been spoken to (by myself at least) that he is very appreciated for his contributions and his tremendous wealth of knowledge, but that his personal attacks and unprofessional behavior are unacceptable. I'll tell him and others like him 7 days a week. I don't need his or anyone else science (or their jock strap for that matter) if it is accompanied with arrogance, disrespect and narcissism.

I'd rather not go on about the gurus of that caliber because I have little respect for them and will likely take this OT. I'll just end it here.

As far as Universal/Animal goes, it is refreshing to see a sponsor that has a group of loyal enthusiasts and supporter base. Their products are interesting and had I not had a predisposition for discounted bulk supplies and my own proprietary blends of BCAA's and volumizers I'd be inclined to consider some of their products.

No one is taking over AnabolicMinds but Anonymous posters
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Wow......just wow. This thread is amazeing......
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    i think part of the issue with the same people logging is thats is always the same people pretty much applying. You will get the occasional new person who has not established credibility yet and a couple other people, but mainly what i have noticed is that it is always tends to be the same faces putting their apps in...possibly thats why its only them running it?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  12. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor

Thanks fellas for a productive conversation and honest opinions. There’s a lot of passion here and I like that. I enjoy these kind of threads as they give us reps a better assessment of what we’re not doing right and what we need to do.

Something about us--anyone who knows anything about how we roll on the various forums should know what our principles are and how we do things. Yeah, we’re here as reps, and believe me, it’s a tough gig. But more than being just reps, we’re here on behalf of Universal Nutrition. As NG said, if anyone feels we’ve been coming on too strong, I also want to apologize. We’re not lookin’ to make waves—just fit in and be good, upstanding citizens.

Maybe we’re one of the bigger companies here. Maybe we’re not. Who knows? All we’re looking for is a level playing field so we can earn our stripes and win your trust. Nothing more. UN is a company that has built its business the old-fashioned way, the hard way and the long way—one customer at a time. Gotta admit, it’s a lot more work, but those are the values.

In the end, after all the promos or anything else, all you have left are products and UN’s ability to stand behind ‘em and make sure quality customer service is delivered to each and every individual. That’s why we, the reps, are here. If, at the end of the day, ya don’t sell a quality product, if you don’t behave in a professional way, ain’t nothing you can do that’s gonna change that over the long haul... And the long haul is what we’re about.

Like I said before, though UN may be a bigger company than some, I’d like to believe none of us reps act like it. Our approach is small—one customer at a time. All we ask is that you give us a fair shake and listen to what we have to say with an open mind. So feel free to judge us by our words, but give us our due respect for our actions if we’ve earned 'em. Fellas, we’re not looking for shortcuts or handouts. Just an open mind... Thanks for listening.
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    i think part of the issue with the same people logging is thats is always the same people pretty much applying. You will get the occasional new person who has not established credibility yet and a couple other people, but mainly what i have noticed is that it is always tends to be the same faces putting their apps in...possibly thats why its only them running it?
    Could be because others take notice, and don't even bother when the same people will just win out anyway... I am not sure, as i don't even bother looking at 99% of the "promos". I wouldn't bother applying for anything i wouldn't spend my own money on, or that truly interests me, just for the sake of getting free product, so i stay out of that section most of the time..

I just notice in the review/lg section, it is the same people logging every sponsored log, and mid way through the log they have already won another sponsored log, and add in more new stuff..

IMO people should have to buy the product up front, and upon completion of the log, get reimbursed the money, or more of the product they love so much.. It would cut down on allot of the flaky logs, and allot of the people who don't want to shell out anything, and live off free supps from sponsors.

How can i take anyone's opinion who has never bought any supps, seriously?? They have nothing at stake.. They just give **** a good review so they can log the next product..
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

A lot of these question's are being asked and answered over and over. So why not beat the dead horse some more

The reason there seems to be the same people logging stuff is well......because they are. Like it has been stated before a company doesn't want to shell out over $500 in free stuff for it not to be used. Period! buisness man or not no human in their right mind would want to do something like that.

I'm not going to give product out to some kid in their earlier 20's who has a 50 post count asking questions on what kind of creatine is best. Chances are the job won't get done...be it good or bad. Even if a log is positive/negative a person who is intelligent can make their own decisions on what did what for that person.

People need to run their own logs to show they're responsible. I ran 2 or 3 un-sponsored logs that were damn good an detailed before I got one. Then when I did get the opportunity I ran with it. People just want things handed to them because they think they deserve it. Just like anything in life you have to work hard for what you want. Logging free stuff is no different.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Could be because others take notice, and don't even bother when the same people will just win out anyway... I am not sure, as i don't even bother looking at 99% of the "promos". I wouldn't bother applying for anything i wouldn't spend my own money on, or that truly interests me, just for the sake of getting free product, so i stay out of that section most of the time..

I just notice in the review/lg section, it is the same people logging every sponsored log, and mid way through the log they have already won another sponsored log, and add in more new stuff..

IMO people should have to buy the product up front, and upon completion of the log, get reimbursed the money, or more of the product they love so much.. It would cut down on allot of the flaky logs, and allot of the people who don't want to shell out anything, and live off free supps from sponsors.

How can i take anyone's opinion who has never bought any supps, seriously?? They have nothing at stake.. They just give **** a good review so they can log the next product..
    I agree with you in your thoughts on the Refund and such...trust me it has been discussed previously. I dont believe many people give everything a good review on here that is sponsored. I mean some of the reviews are questionable, but for the most part i havent seen anyone trying to bullcrap their review to make it look good other than Boxmeman. I enjoy discussion like these guys, partially what sets us apart from other forums. We can hold these without getting personal, offended, or too heated. Just some civilized intense convos. Props fellas
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

I'm not going to give product out to some kid in their earlier 20's who has a 50 post count asking questions on what kind of creatine is best. Chances are the job won't get done...be it good or bad. Even if a log is positive/negative a person who is intelligent can make their own decisions on what did what for that person.
    Like i said, have them buy them upfront, and if the log does not meet what was outlined, then they don't get the re-fund.

The job rarely gets done as it is.. I see allot of logs where people are adding, subtracting supps, changing diet, training routine. But they are good to log?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

All sponsored logs should have before/after pics.

I want to be able to see what "Dude, I got jacked" really looks like before/after. Esp when the results are done either by a mirror or a genetic scale.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I want to be able to see what "Dude, I got jacked" really looks like before/after. Esp when the results are done either by a mirror or a genetic scale.
    Agree right there. I do them on any log i run. For others and my own personal benefit. Its a requirement of mine for sponsored logs
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Yeah, that is correct...also though, I think it's just like any job in business or any field. You see certain people always getting the next "promotion" to a better job in that company, so the new guys or the fairly new kids on the block get to a point where they are like "there's not use in trying to apply, it's already determined anyway"

I have that going on right now with a company that I work for. Everyone is moving and getting promotions; I got one when I first walked through the door, and a lucrative one at that, IMO. But, now, there are so many people that have been promised positions under the "table" until no new person will even apply..even though, we post new positions and jobs; we do that because it's the company policy to do so, when knowingly, no two bit guy/lady is going to get the gig ...

so, after that happens about 6 or 7 times, you hear people whispering around about not even applying to anything because the old schoolers are going to get first dibs anyway.

But, I can attest to both sides of this...I myself, would not just give away bunches and loads of product to 17 new jack testers. The opportunity for a good ROI is way to low.

I, myself, have never logged anything except creatine when it first came out big and that was yeeeeeeeeeeeeears ago and m1t. I've never had the time to do it on a regular basis, but I just might start doing some non sponsored logs just to give both sides what they are looking for...a few non sponsored unbiased opinions. And, the neovar, the old batch i guess? im going to run it when I get my hands on it, then run the new batch and asses that...and maybe log the whole ordeal once im doing recording it, due to me never responding well to creatine and such. So this might be a great test for me.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

I want to be able to see what "Dude, I got jacked" really looks like before/after. Esp when the results are done either by a mirror or a genetic* scale.

*Generic, not genetic.

I've been smoking too much crack lately. Don't worry, I'm using Nolvadex for PCT.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Yeah, that is correct...also though, I think it's just like any job in business or any field. You see certain people always getting the next "promotion" to a better job in that company, so the new guys or the fairly new kids on the block get to a point where they are like "there's not use in trying to apply, it's already determined anyway"

I have that going on right now with a company that I work for. Everyone is moving and getting promotions; I got one when I first walked through the door, and a lucrative one at that, IMO. But, now, there are so many people that have been promised positions under the "table" until no new person will even apply..even though, we post new positions and jobs; we do that because it's the company policy to do so, when knowingly, no two bit guy/lady is going to get the gig ...

so, after that happens about 6 or 7 times, you hear people whispering around about not even applying to anything because the old schoolers are going to get first dibs anyway.

But, I can attest to both sides of this...I myself, would not just give away bunches and loads of product to 17 new jack testers. The opportunity for a good ROI is way to low.

I, myself, have never logged anything except creatine when it first came out big and that was yeeeeeeeeeeeeears ago and m1t. I've never had the time to do it on a regular basis, but I just might start doing some non sponsored logs just to give both sides what they are looking for...a few non sponsored unbiased opinions. And, the neovar, the old batch i guess? im going to run it when I get my hands on it, then run the new batch and asses that...and maybe log the whole ordeal once im doing recording it, due to me never responding well to creatine and such. So this might be a great test for me.
    did you get my PM yesterday? Well let me say this to those of you discouraged to apply. Put in your full effort on the application, communicate and present yourself well on the board, and prove to me that you can handle frequent detailed updates and you are good to go with practically any rep.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

All I can say for the new jacks is this...if you want to test products, you have to get into these threads and show that your at least willing to learn and provide some good info to the site ...

Ask questions, learn, research, and show that you know at least some things, and keep applying if you want to test products...OR just buy the product, take it on the chin, and log it so people will see that you know what your doing, so that way they can trust to pick YOU
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    All I can say for the new jacks is this...if you want to test products, you have to get into these threads and show that your at least willing to learn and provide some good info to the site ...

Ask questions, learn, research, and show that you know at least some things, and keep applying if you want to test products...OR just buy the product, take it on the chin, and log it so people will see that you know what your doing, so that way they can trust to pick YOU
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

did you get my PM yesterday? Well let me say this to those of you discouraged to apply. Put in your full effort on the application, communicate and present yourself well on the board, and prove to me that you can handle frequent detailed updates and you are good to go with practically any rep.
    yeah, Im going to check it out...just got up, got called into work today...(ridiculous), but I'll read those logs tonight and tomorrow. ....fiance has me running trying to close on this house, man, life does not get any easier with age..lol
  25. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

This is not always applicable for all products and their characteristics.

For instance I use PowerFULL strictly for LH stimulation. I run TRT and I use it to help with mood, well being, erectile and testicular function.

I use PureDopa for REM, quality sleep, healthy complexion. My hair grows, my nails grow, my skin glows.

I use SuperCissus for tendon and ligament health. My joints, don't ache, my tendons are healing.

You want pictures?

How about RPN's Gut Health, etc. etc. the list goes on. You want picture?

Not everyone is here to get jacked. Nor do they need to be jacked.

Did any of you ever see Matt Cahil from DS. When he came out with the greatest oral anabolics this board had yet to see he let himself go in a very bad way. Does that mean that his designer steroids did not do what they were designed to do or meet their claims?

Have any of you seen pictures of Par Deus of Avant Labs. He came out with THE ground breaking topical delivery system for fat loss - Lipo-Derm and THE transdermal anabolic to date - ONE, Andro-Diol, etc. He is not jacked by any means.

There is more to supplementation than being jacked.
  26. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    This is not always applicable for all products and their characteristics.

For instance I use PowerFULL strictly for LH stimulation. I run TRT and I use it to help with mood, well being, erectile and testicular function.

I use PureDopa for REM, quality sleep, healthy complexion. My hair grows, my nails grow, my skin glows.

I use SuperCissus for tendon and ligament health. My loints, don't ache, my tendons are healing.

You want pictures?

Not everyone is here to get jacked. Nor do they need to be jacked.

Did any of you ever see Matt Cahil from DS. When he came out with the greatest orals anabolics this board had yet to see he let himself go in a very bad way. Does that mean that his designer steroids did not do what they were designed to do or meet their claims?

Have any of you seen pictures of Par Deus of Avant Labs. He came out with THE ground breaking topical delivery system for fat loss - Lipo-Derm and THE transdermal anabolic to date - ONE, Andro-Diol, etc. He is not jacked by any means.

How about RPN's Gut Health, etc. etc. the list goes on. You want picture?

There is more to supplementation than being jacked.
    Are any of those people running sponsored logs of said "ph's" or compounds? If not, i don't see the relevance. He never stated everyone should be jacked, but people saying "DUDE I GOT JACKED" should be able to back it up.

If you are running a log, of a product with the intent of adding size/muscle, losing weight/fat, making any sort of physical change, you should post pics. When people are claiming they are gaining 5-10-20lbs, with no pics, it doesn't have any credibility.

Obviously it doesn't work for ALL products, such as gut health, noxidant, etc. But the loggers aren't being picked on the premise, that they should be making composition altering changes.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

After I made that statement, I was waiting for someone to point out the generalization I made. I was assuming that it was self-explanatory in its application.

To clarify a bit. Putting aside common health products, certain products (i.e. weight loss/muscle builders) products where a visual body composition change is made should be visually documented. Esp, when a claim is being made in the log.
  28. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Are any of those people running sponsored logs of said "ph's" or compounds? If not, i don't see the relevance. He never stated everyone should be jacked, but people saying "DUDE I GOT JACKED" should be able to back it up.
    Anyone who uses the phrase "Dude, I got jacked" should immdiately be disqualified from running a log.

If anyone holds any weight to a log of someone who uses the phrase "Dude, I got jacked" needs to seriously reconsider the source of information he is using to assess the value of said products.
    If you are running a log, of a product with the intent of adding size/muscle, losing weight/fat, making any sort of physical change, you should post pics. When people are claiming they are gaining 5-10-20lbs, with no pics, it doesn't have any credibility.

Obviously it doesn't work for ALL products, such as gut health, noxidant, etc. But the loggers aren't being picked on the premise, that they should be making composition altering changes.
    Your points are valid.

You actually read tester logs
  29. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

"Dude, where's my car"
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Agree.

agreed!

(look at the post strategicmove agreed with!)
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.

[QUOTE=Distilled
    The reason there seems to be the same people logging stuff is well......because they are. Like it has been stated before a company doesn't want to shell out over $500 in free stuff for it not to be used. Period! buisness man or not no human in their right mind would want to do something like that.

People need to run their own logs to show they're responsible. I ran 2 or 3 un-sponsored logs that were damn good an detailed before I got one. Then when I did get the opportunity I ran with it. People just want things handed to them because they think they deserve it. Just like anything in life you have to work hard for what you want. Logging free stuff is no different.[/QUOTE]
    I wish you folks could set the tone of the log. Like just give us your starting stats/diet and traing. Run the product x amount of days and lets see the IMPROVEMENT
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by poacher View Post
    I wish you folks could set the tone of the log. Like just give us your starting stats/diet and traing. Run the product x amount of days and lets see the IMPROVEMENT
    thats essentially what testers do. they provide diet, training, base stats, pictures. They run 1 bottle, after that the post base stats, pictures, critiques. Also you can note training through the workout.
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Anyone who uses the phrase "Dude, I got jacked" should immdiately be disqualified from running a log.
    Can't argue with that..haha
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.

thats essentially what testers do. they provide diet, training, base stats, pictures. They run 1 bottle, after that the post base stats, pictures, critiques. Also you can note training through the workout.
    I guess your right. Just seems like a lot of fluff in some logs. I love the aggression is up line. Have your work out partner slap your face a few times. Agression will rise trust me.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by poacher View Post
    I guess your right. Just seems like a lot of fluff in some logs. I love the aggression is up line. Have your work out partner slap your face a few times. Agression will rise trust me.
    Yup, I can vouch for that line. Im not much a stim person besides RPM and a few others on occasion So i feel it is worthy for me to note Aggression. I know my body and how i usually react during workouts since im mainly stim free. When I feel a change I attribute it to the aggression note, in a stim free case i think its a wise choice to note aggression. Also, as for "I love the aggression is up line. Have your work out partner slap your ace a few times". Doesnt a Pre-wo stim provide this same feeling to an extent? I think the aggression line is plenty notable. I would also associate Focus and aggression together from my experiences.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Agression is a sign some supps are working... I remember I had some left over powerfull and since I didn't get much out of it I thought what the heck I'll give it to my son. He became so agressive that we had to take him off of it and damn he got big quite quickly. I could not figure out why it worked so good for a younger person who already had high test and I was virtually an non-responder.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Thanks fellas for a productive conversation and honest opinions. There’s a lot of passion here and I like that. I enjoy these kind of threads as they give us reps a better assessment of what we’re not doing right and what we need to do.

Something about us--anyone who knows anything about how we roll on the various forums should know what our principles are and how we do things. Yeah, we’re here as reps, and believe me, it’s a tough gig. But more than being just reps, we’re here on behalf of Universal Nutrition. As NG said, if anyone feels we’ve been coming on too strong, I also want to apologize. We’re not lookin’ to make waves—just fit in and be good, upstanding citizens.

Maybe we’re one of the bigger companies here. Maybe we’re not. Who knows? All we’re looking for is a level playing field so we can earn our stripes and win your trust. Nothing more. UN is a company that has built its business the old-fashioned way, the hard way and the long way—one customer at a time. Gotta admit, it’s a lot more work, but those are the values.

In the end, after all the promos or anything else, all you have left are products and UN’s ability to stand behind ‘em and make sure quality customer service is delivered to each and every individual. That’s why we, the reps, are here. If, at the end of the day, ya don’t sell a quality product, if you don’t behave in a professional way, ain’t nothing you can do that’s gonna change that over the long haul... And the long haul is what we’re about.

Like I said before, though UN may be a bigger company than some, I’d like to believe none of us reps act like it. Our approach is small—one customer at a time. All we ask is that you give us a fair shake and listen to what we have to say with an open mind. So feel free to judge us by our words, but give us our due respect for our actions if we’ve earned 'em. Fellas, we’re not looking for shortcuts or handouts. Just an open mind... Thanks for listening.
    i think most were too busy arguing to notice this very classy post.
    i'll just say that i am a fan of Universal because of their products and because of how they have treated me.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    i think most were too busy arguing to notice this very classy post.
    i'll just say that i am a fan of Universal because of their products and because of how they have treated me.
    no one here is arguing at all thats a difference you will find here versus other forums. We have indepth discussions not arguments . I noticed the post and already addressed satisfaction with the way Animal/Universal conducts themselves.
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

I am glad my mood problem yesterday got a solid discussion going... I'm glad other people see some of the things I do even if they say it a bit nicer haha
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

no one here is arguing at all thats a difference you will find here versus other forums. We have indepth discussions not arguments . I noticed the post and already addressed satisfaction with the way Animal/Universal conducts themselves.
    that's cool bro.
    i've been a member on here for awhile but mostly lurked and read.
    definitely a good board for solid information.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Animal/Universal to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 03:25 PM
  2. 3-AD=animal/universal
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 10:40 AM
  3. 1-TU or universal ANIMAL TEST ?
    By thahotboy in forum Anabolics