Did Universal/Animal take over this board??

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Well DTCH is about the largest load of BS put out in the last few years by a legitimate company - Even ReaperX the pimp of Get Diesel gave it a positive review while only gaining like 2 pounds, it was hilarious he went on about how he noticed no change then said it was a good product...

Eh whatever, I'm not here to start fights but Universal going from the black sheap to a golden cow simply by changing their status on the board has gotten me going. Again i think they are a decent company and that never changed because of them becoming a sponsor.
    you're a wealth of contradictions

2. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Well DTCH is about the largest load of BS put out in the last few years by a legitimate company - Even ReaperX the pimp of Get Diesel gave it a positive review while only gaining like 2 pounds, it was hilarious he went on about how he noticed no change then said it was a good product...

Eh whatever, I'm not here to start fights but Universal going from the black sheap to a golden cow simply by changing their status on the board has gotten me going. Again i think they are a decent company and that never changed because of them becoming a sponsor.
    Ok. I hope some day you can relax (not being sarcastic)
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

i'll feel better when i get one of those bada$$ yellow "animal" shirts
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.61%

Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    Ok. I hope some day you can relax
    maybe it's the 1% of supps that aren't B.S that have him jacked up?

over dosing on the RPM's perhaps?

need some Reset A.D by palo to get the levels back to normal i think
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    need some Reset A.D by palo to get the levels back to normal i think
    Off topic, but pregnenalone is some amazing sh*t. Reset-AD + EndoAmp has been a godsend.

Regardless of the tone, this thread is productive in my opinion. I think maybe you've spent too much time in the Company Promotions thread which has lately drawn low count posters giving glowing 10/10 reviews like flies on fresh poop. The AM forums are full of extremely useful feedback, horror stories and success stories alike, the most unbiased I've found on the net. I've learned what to stay away from as much as what I should try to solve specific workout/recovery related problems as I encounter them.

As far as Universal/Animal, I have actually been pleasantly surprised with their reps. The promotions were expected in my opinion, however certainly more numerous than I expected (not a bad thing, generous companies are always welcome in my book!), and they stay right where they belong, in the Company Promotions forum.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.08%

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox View Post
    As stated before they have been around for over 25 years, but they have failed to evolve with the industry IMO.
    In what ways? I have personally seen Universal add some great supplements to their company in the 1.5-2 years I've known them.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.61%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronTech View Post
    In what ways? I have personally seen Universal add some great supplements to their company in the 1.5-2 years I've known them.
    he probably means in the promotional sense, as in - looking to promote and achieve a high profile like so many companies are doing these days.

universal have been around a long time so that must say something for them as far as surviving in the cut throat world of supplements and i say welcome to A.M.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%

Another thing to consider is the mindset of the more sophisticated supplementers here on the boards. Personally, I admit I tend to post mostly positive reviews or to help correct the path of someone's poor experience with a supplement due to misuse. BUT the reason for that is I also realize that many factors might have gone into the poor performance of the supplement including my own misuse, simple genetics and non-response, and even that the product might be crap. Because I realize they don't always work for everyone, unless I simply have a terrible time with something or have side effects I want to warn people about, I stick to posting what WORKS for me. In that way, I feel I'm adding another notch to a product I believe in and maybe steering someone away from products that didn't simply through omission.

Maybe that's too 'glass half full' of a viewpoint, but that's how I see it.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%

Actually B-unit mentioned 2 supps I do like, RPM and reset AD ha...

Besides that I'm just saying its annoying to see people flip on a company instantly when they come on board or to annoint a new product simply because it is heavily promoted.

Very few people have the guts to stand up to anyone on most boards. Point being, Patrick Arnold is a legend and a superior person in the industry but he will rip apart any supplement that doesn't have science behind it. Eventhough 99.9% of people here can't hold his jock strap he has still been run off of many posts (and for such a stuborn guy thats hard to achieve.)

Maybe I just need to set up a rant in the general discussion about message board mentality and make it more organized...

Either way I am glad a major company is being treated well on a board that previously ignored them
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I go by what I know works for me/. Pub-med is a great place for studies
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I go by what I know works for me/. Pub-med is a great place for studies
    And honestly you are one of the best members here. You are a sceptic who knows his goals and what he will or will not take. I follow your posts and am impressed by your willingness to buck the trend and engage people who push supps without reason by sharing your own honest expereince... Reps
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.05%

Personally, I am not a fan of the Universal product line but the Universal reps themselves seem like good guys. Like any new kid on the block, there presence might take some getting used to. But from what I've seen, they seem quite knowledgible and should fit in nicely here.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.08%

Actually B-unit mentioned 2 supps I do like, RPM and reset AD ha...

Besides that I'm just saying its annoying to see people flip on a company instantly when they come on board or to annoint a new product simply because it is heavily promoted.

Very few people have the guts to stand up to anyone on most boards. Point being, Patrick Arnold is a legend and a superior person in the industry but he will rip apart any supplement that doesn't have science behind it. Eventhough 99.9% of people here can't hold his jock strap he has still been run off of many posts (and for such a stuborn guy thats hard to achieve.)

Maybe I just need to set up a rant in the general discussion about message board mentality and make it more organized...

Either way I am glad a major company is being treated well on a board that previously ignored them
    PA is such a powerhouse of knowledge. I'd love to have his brain for a day (no homo).
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I do not have much experience with universal other than animal Pak and seeing them sold at my old job (vitamin Shoppe). However, I am pleased with their reps demeanors. They are a HUGE company, but yet their reps don't act like it at all. I think its great and just my discussions with them for the past day have been great. I have not once had them try to pimp a Universal/Animal product to me. I also have not been on this board long enough to see companies that were once attacked come in and be praised as you stated so i cannot make a comment on this. As for your accusation about all sponsored logs being positive...I know i do quite a few on here and am one of the ones the sponsored log comments are probably directed towards, but if you read mine day by day you will see where i discuss my goals are not being accomplished by the supplement or i am picking up sides i dont wish to have, of course once i notice this i usually tweak my diet, workout, ect and usually have it come out positive in the end. I do not see every Sponsored log contain positive things about the products. I believe our AM community is very close and knowledgeable versus what i have noted on BB. I seem to run into many uneducated and unwilling people their who just want free supplements. Also, their seems to be alot of bashing their as well from member to member and Rep to Rep. For that exact reason i maintain my commitment to AM. The reps here are among the most respectful people as well as members in any online Bodybuilding community I have been apart of. Btw I'm glad to know you enjoyed RPM
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  15. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    I gotta kind of agree, on some points... This is the 3rd or 4th company i have seen get **** on, then become a sponsor, start giving things out, and everyone all of a sudden loves them. Legal Gear is a perfect example of another.

Not to mention it seems like the same 5-10 people log every sponsored log around here.. I sometimes wonder if these people even have to buy anything on their own dime.lol

Not complaining, just stating my take on it. IMO this is the best BB related board, and the only one i spend any significant time on.

Also when a company comes aboard and the "community" becomes educated about the products, how they work, why they work etc then things start to turn. Everyone hated LG and though MMV2 was a waste until they got a taste, am i wrong?

Also too, you will notice that most of the time those 5-10 people get picked because they run great logs, where some people who apply, have post counts under 50, and have no rep, idk about you but im not giving product away to someone i dont know and have no idea if they are going to run a solid log or not. Supplement companies may make a lot of money, and we may be able to give out a lot of free products, but that doesnt mean we wanna wipe our a$$ with the products and throw them out the window no matter who the company may be.

This is a strong community with very open minded people. I never saw a strong bashing against any Animal or Universal product to be honest. Im glad they are aboard and i like how they do bussiness, they remind me of my fellow iron mates at the gym, where they want everyone to do good, and they want everyone to get big and strong and look good as well. I like there attitude and im not just suckin up because they rep here, i rep for LG so i have no reason to suck up to them, i just feel there presenting themselves well!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.14%

I think he's saying, for example, look at what used to be legal gear and look at LG.

Universal supps have been around; I can't understand why some think that they are new or have yet to try them(im talking from many other boards not just this one). In my mindset I know they have been around for umpteen years, yet many that are commenting have yet to try them???? I be willing to bet that 65% of the board have yet to try them, give or take.

Very odd indeed. So what is the reasoning behind so many that are commenting on how great the reps attitudes are, and admit to KNOWING that they have been around but have somehow avoided trying most of their supps, besides apak?

I know i've tried universal back in the day, waaaaaay back in the day and I never had a positive outcome with any supps; however, I can say that the reps do have a great attitude and seem to be stand up people, yet and still, I have not had success with their old line up.

I tend to lean towards what sokvichet was saying about basically not mentioning any negatives about a company's supps and more about mentioning what WORKED and in that sense maybe through a reverse pathway you may steer someone in the correct direction, because, let's face it, the reason why it may have failed to work could be because of the persons usage of it, rather than a bunk supp.....HOWEVER, i'd be willing to bet 1 year off of my life that only a small portion of the people that report failing with a supp is due to incorrect use, whereas, I'd say a larger percent have failed due to the supp just not delivering as promised OR that person did everything correct but was just a non-responder.

Yeah, I can understand what the opposing point is in this thread....perhaps the supplement world could use less excuses of "YOU didn't use it correctly", and more responsibility put on the company pushing the product...i mean, when you go from a supreme line up to superdrolNG then ....hmmm, yeah, ok.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.14%

Also when a company comes aboard and the "community" becomes educated about the products, how they work, why they work etc then things start to turn. Everyone hated LG and though MMV2 was a waste until they got a taste, am i wrong?
    Yeah, i think that part is exactly what he's talking about ...
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post

Very odd indeed. So what is the reasoning behind so many that are commenting on how great the reps attitudes are, and admit to KNOWING that they have been around but have somehow avoided trying most of their supps, besides apak?
    My reason is because I have a limit of supplements that i like to take at one time. I also have found supplements that work for me...this being said i tend to stick to those supplements. I have never had contact with any of the reps or company on a level other than what i mentioned above till the last day or so.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.14%

Also, if the community is about learning and growing then why not see more people that are newer (maybe not BRAND NEW) to the site get a chance to do logs?

I mean, com'on, why do you want to look at the same guy's log for every product. If I know guy A has been a great responder to EVERY SINGLE supp he's logged, then it'll do me/them NO good to read his/her log. That's like saying MJ is a great basketball player...there's no debate in that and no way to measure how well someone else will be compared to MJ.

Its the same with supps...how can some new member, just learning, compare his trials to someone who responds great to every product? i'd like to see some people who NEVER respond well to MOST products take, say, PRIME, and then just blow up in terms of responsiveness rather than see someone who responds perfect logging it ....

As far as longevity is concerned for reason to pick certain loggers, I only have to say boxmeman, nuff said.
  20. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah, i think that part is exactly what he's talking about ...

And by that i meant bought it themselves, reguardless of if they got it for free or not people like the product and back the product. The science is there and it makes sense. Everyone has there opinion just like they have a$$holes. You cant please everyone, and people are going to talk there crap.

Keep up the good stuff Animal/Universal i like how your doing bussiness and dont worry about the nay sayers!
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.14%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    My reason is because I have a limit of supplements that i like to take at one time. I also have found supplements that work for me...this being said i tend to stick to those supplements. I have never had contact with any of the reps or company on a level other than what i mentioned above till the last day or so.
    Oh yeah, i know even though I never read your comment above this previous one...I can say that i know because I've read most of your comments and your not a bs'er to say the least.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.06%

I agree with Just Reading and Hard Knox to a point. I think in an effort to distinguish itself from BB this place sometimes overcompensates by not questioning companies which sponsor or have reps on this board. Especially since a lot of the members are familiar with the reps and don't seem to want to hurt their feelings or something. BUT, if you need to talk to a rep specifically, this is the place to reach them, if the product you want to know more about has a rep or sponsors the board. You aren't in danger of having 20 teens calling you a dumbass to get rep points or telling you to search.

BB threads are half full of ****e which means you have to sift through the B.S. to get to the real information. However, there are often some very good debates mixed up in the "popcorn" and "oh hai guez" posts and there is a lot to learn from there if you have the patience.

Oh, and not forgetting Nutra. They offer the same stuff as BB for less $$, and some nice bulk and more original products.

That's why I like the fact both exist. I can read both boards and make my own mind up.
  23. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%

Also, if the community is about learning and growing then why not see more people that are newer (maybe not BRAND NEW) to the site get a chance to do logs?

I mean, com'on, why do you want to look at the same guy's log for every product. If I know guy A has been a great responder to EVERY SINGLE supp he's logged, then it'll do me/them NO good to read his/her log. That's like saying MJ is a great basketball player...there's no debate in that and no way to measure how well someone else will be compared to MJ.

Its the same with supps...how can some new member, just learning, compare his trials to someone who responds great to every product? i'd like to see some people who NEVER respond well to MOST products take, say, PRIME, and then just blow up in terms of responsiveness rather than see someone who responds perfect logging it ....

As far as longevity is concerned for reason to pick certain loggers, I only have to say boxmeman, nuff said.

Because not everyone responds well to every product, also if its a good company that puts out a good product, and you have some joe shmo logging the product who doesnt know there a$$ from a hole in the ground, or doesn't know there body or how they may respond how will they log the product well? They may say this creatine sucks or this test booster sucks, yet they have no idea they are supposed to be testing how long it takes to reach failure, or maybe the oily skin on there forehead or back means there test is boosted.

Also like i stated before, if him/her doesnt have a rep, and i have no idea who they are, im not pissing free product to the wind. Just like with everything else in this world, you have to wait your turn, prove yourself, and then you get what you deserve. You cant walk into a forum, tell everyone you know everything and expect to have companies hand you free product, it just doesnt work that way. You prove your knowledge, you prove your dedication, and you wait for your turn.
  24. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%

Quote Originally Posted by slowprogress View Post
    I agree with Just Reading and Hard Knox to a point. I think in an effort to distinguish itself from BB this place sometimes overcompensates by not questioning companies which sponsor or have reps on this board. Especially since a lot of the members are familiar with the reps and don't seem to want to hurt their feelings or something. BUT, if you need to talk to a rep specifically, this is the place to reach them, if the product you want to know more about has a rep or sponsors the board. You aren't in danger of having 20 teens calling you a dumbass to get rep points or telling you to search.

BB threads are half full of ****e which means you have to sift through the B.S. to get to the real information. However, there are often some very good debates mixed up in the "popcorn" and "oh hai guez" posts and there is a lot to learn from there if you have the patience.

Oh, and not forgetting Nutra. They offer the same stuff as BB for less $$, and some nice bulk and more original products.

That's why I like the fact both exist. I can read both boards and make my own mind up.

I go over to bb.com and wonder how ANYONE gets ANYTHING from half the threads over there. Everything is (serious) or (no homo) or whatever it may be. I cant distinguish crap from bull**** over there most of the time. Im not saying its a bad place, but i cant even get thru half of the threads.

Also as me being a rep, ive recommended plenty of other products that i have used and have liked that have not come from my company. Ive even recommended products over my own companies because i had not yet tried the product in question.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.14%

^^I c your point on that. That is why I also included that I would like to see more people who consider themselves non-responders get an opportunity to log certain products ... because, once again, I would love to purchase a product that works great for a, usually, non-responder vs a 100% responder to everything they touch.

It simply comes down to what tweaks each person's interest more, I would suppose.

EDIT: I was referring to your previous post, not the one above this one.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%

Personally, I was completely oblivious of an anti-Universal attitude on these boards. Pak, Test, Torrent, Storm, and Shock Therapy have all had their share of positive reviews/logs even before Universal showed up.

Good points, Hardknock. The comparison of a positive responder between similar supplements is where they can really add some value to the logs. That way we have some additional information to choose between the many similar choices, with their unique differences etc.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

Quote Originally Posted by slowprogress View Post
    THis is the reason I love AM. You don't have to worry about all the off topic and trashers. As A rep I enjoy getting questions of all sorts, I may not know the answers Perfectly, but you can damn bet i will put all effort into answering them to their fullest and back up with Pub-Med if applicable.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

^^I c your point on that. That is why I also included that I would like to see more people who consider themselves non-responders get an opportunity to log certain products ... because, once again, I would love to purchase a product that works great for a, usually, non-responder vs a 100% responder to everything they touch.

It simply comes down to what tweaks each person's interest more, I would suppose.

EDIT: I was referring to your previous post, not the one above this one.
    Lanbane actually did just what you are talking about with our Neovar Recomped. He asked for non-responders. I believe some of the logs are up in Company Promo and i would be glad to link you in desired.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.14%

^^^^Yeah, Im going to check them out if they are still there(i've checked the one's out here) ... or, are you saying the actual company website?

Either way, you can link me but i've been in the updated ifg2 thread (at least one of them) and have had nothing but GREAT things to say about igf2...i have lived on it for the past year and i was a complete non responder to otc formulas which mirrored igf2. So, I can almost bet that neovar is a great product, but Im about to start using it to find out for a fact.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.14%

Also, that's what I was talking about...AN is a great company. They throw the challenge out there similar to the "we want non responders".

They prove that their products do work (as do other companies), but, to me, they go the extra mile (as do SOME other companies), yet, I feel that over the past few months, they have not gotten nearly the respect that they deserve ...
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

^^^^Yeah, Im going to check them out if they are still there(i've checked the one's out here) ... or, are you saying the actual company website?

Either way, you can link me but i've been in the updated ifg2 thread (at least one of them) and have had nothing but GREAT things to say about igf2...i have lived on it for the past year and i was a complete non responder to otc formulas which mirrored igf2. So, I can almost bet that neovar is a great product, but Im about to start using it to find out for a fact.
    Do you currently have the neovar purchased yet? The Non Responder thread is located in company promotions. I would gladly link you to the tester threads for non responders...give me a moment to find them. Awesome to hear about the igf2. Im about to run it with a couple products from SNS to hopefully finish up my clean bulk. Let me find those threads for you. Be watching you PM's
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

Also, that's what I was talking about...AN is a great company. They throw the challenge out there similar to the "we want non responders".

They prove that their products do work (as do other companies), but, to me, they go the extra mile (as do SOME other companies), yet, I feel that over the past few months, they have not gotten nearly the respect that they deserve ...
    Those compliments are much appreciated BTW, truly. We try to do our best Always good to see a happy face come from any situation.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.14%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Do you currently have the neovar purchased yet? The Non Responder thread is located in company promotions. I would gladly link you to the tester threads for non responders...give me a moment to find them. Awesome to hear about the igf2. Im about to run it with a couple products from SNS to hopefully finish up my clean bulk. Let me find those threads for you. Be watching you PM's
    Ok...i'll check the pm's out after I wake up...

Yeah, I have some neovar in my basket on NP, but I have yet to purchase the basket because I was waiting on musclepharms assualt/and or prime, but seems as if that's going to be a while....and NOW i just refreshed the NP site and I see that neovar is 2 for 1??????? But, I thought last night that it said the offer was over or they were out of stock???
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

Ok...i'll check the pm's out after I wake up...

Yeah, I have some neovar in my basket on NP, but I have yet to purchase the basket because I was waiting on musclepharms assualt/and or prime, but seems as if that's going to be a while....and NOW i just refreshed the NP site and I see that neovar is 2 for 1??????? But, I thought last night that it said the offer was over or they were out of stock???
    Yes Neovar is 2 for 1 currently however this is the original Neovar not Neovar recomped.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Point being, Patrick Arnold is a legend and a superior person in the industry but he will rip apart any supplement that doesn't have science behind it. Eventhough 99.9% of people here can't hold his jock strap he has still been run off of many posts (and for such a stuborn guy thats hard to achieve.)
    Cause a **** is a ****. Doesn't matter how much information or misinformation you have, who wants to listen to a guy who talks to you as if you're an idiot that should be bowing in his presence. It's ironic you use a guy to support your hatred for people following supp companies blindly when that's how he is himself. If you agree with him you're fine. If you question him then he spends two paragraphs insulting while his fan base comes in and trashes you as well. Not exactly the jock strap I would want to hold even if I could. I've never personally had to suffer this but i've seen enough people who have. I do believe he's a smart guy with good information at times but there are other guys out thre that can provide me information without the attitude.
  36. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

"There is no such thing as bad publicity"
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.74%

location location location
  38. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13%

Not to mention it seems like the same 5-10 people log every sponsored log around here.. I sometimes wonder if these people even have to buy anything on their own dime.lol
    I have noticed this also
  40. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%

Just my $0.02, but I think Universal has brought some good discussions and knowledgeable people to the board, and I don't feel they are overbearing in any way.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Animal/Universal to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 05:25 PM
  2. 3-AD=animal/universal
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 12:40 PM
  3. 1-TU or universal ANIMAL TEST ?
    By thahotboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4