Help With fastaction S-drol

Status
Not open for further replies.

lookatmybicep

Awards
hi ive been reading alot of bad and gd things about S drol
ive got s drol milk thistle and 6oxo pct but im only 19 nearly 20
Im eating clean a lot of egg whites and high protien shakes
any recomendation on what i should to do help increase my weight and strenth and should i even be thinging of taking S-drol and dose it go out of date or will it keep
any help or pointers will be great

dafox

Awards
  • Established
first of all, read the rules: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/83105-ps-ph-talk.html
post in the "steroid" section of the forum.
At 19, you should not be taking a hormonal supplement (this is a steroid). If you mess with your hormones now, you could end up being infertile for the rest of your life, and not have high enough natural levels of testosterone to even maintain the body's normal function. chances are that your growth plates would seal off prematurely, and that you would get overgrown male facial bones.
bottom line is, wait until your at least 21, and research, research, research! 6-oxo is generally not considered good enough as a pct for this product, and you most likely want to have more supporting supplements on hand for when you do cycle this product.
to ensure that it doesn't go out of date, just keep it in a dark, cool place and wait until your at least 21. :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i think dafox handled that question pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.