CLA - Conjugated Linoleic Acid

mdgrwl

Awards
Just got done trying to find a discussion on this, went through 27 pages since you cannot search using 3 letters "CLA"... and still nothing so I figured I'd start a thread using the written out name for search purposes.

What do you think of this suppliment? Worth it? Results?

Discuss!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Just got done trying to find a discussion on this, went through 27 pages since you cannot search using 3 letters "CLA"... and still nothing so I figured I'd start a thread using the written out name for search purposes.

What do you think of this suppliment? Worth it? Results?

Discuss!
CLA def has its uses. It's why it was included in Animal Omega, along with a host of other FAs.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I don't take it solo but it is in my daily Supps as part of other Supps............I use it. It is also in the Steak I like to eat naturally.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I don't take it solo but it is in my daily Supps as part of other Supps............I use it. It is also in the Steak I like to eat naturally.
I'm with ya on this, BB...

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
It is also the substance responsible for aromatase inhibition in white button mushrooms.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I've seen results from supping with it when I want to lose some pudge. Results didn't really become noticeable 'til about one month, but it came off from my mid section, so no complaints whatsoever there. I was taking in five grams per day, along with some other supps, but when I added this I noticed it seemed to target the problem areas more. I used the Tonalin variety, in addition to fish oil, forskolin, and two jet fuel caps per day, how anyone could do three caps of jet fuel at one serving, let alone six per day boggles my mind. I just took it twice per day, one cap each time for some energy since I was really cutting carbs and some calories. Just enough to keep me from getting overly grumpy,lol. It occurs naturally, just not as abundant as it used to be, since livestock get put down earlier due to all the goodies they give 'em to grow, they don't get a chance to store as much nutrients, minerals, etc,., same for veggies. Been some studies done on it, can't remember where though, but it makes sense. just have to be patient with it, but the results will come. Some use a higher doseage, but I've read and heard above six grams there is really no benefit, but perhaps others can weigh in. Good luck!!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I bought the bulk from NP as well. I take 3 caps every night before bed, along with 10 caps of bulk fish oil from NP. Wash it down with a protein shake. I have noticed a leaning out in my mid section as well.