mass

oakland6913

oakland6913

Awards
What do you guys think is the best product for mass gainers i'm taking muscle milk also. i'm been hit the weights pretty good trying to do more cardio. Also does that stuff make you fat?:pizza:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Food, But there area number of mixes I have tried over the years. Try a search for weight gainers on this forum. There are more than a few threads on the subject.

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
If your looking for nice mass gains, I have had sucess in the past with the following:

- 1 pack Animal M-Stack 45 minutes Preworkout
- 1 pack Animal Pump 30 minutes Preworkout
- 1 serving (3 scoops) Universal Torrent

You get the creatine, WMS, aminos plus the added nutrient partioning from the M-Stack that helps put on some nice meat. Also, eating quailty dense food to supplement your training is number one, supps second

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your looking for nice mass gains, I have had sucess in the past with the following:

- 1 pack Animal M-Stack 45 minutes Preworkout
- 1 pack Animal Pump 30 minutes Preworkout
- 1 serving (3 scoops) Universal Torrent

You get the creatine, WMS, aminos plus the added nutrient partioning from the M-Stack that helps put on some nice meat. Also, eating quailty dense food to supplement your training is number one, supps second
Strong universal love huh? lol

I'd ask his age before recommending M-Stak next time though.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Food, But there area number of mixes I have tried over the years. Try a search for weight gainers on this forum. There are more than a few threads on the subject.
x2. Three keys to gaining mass: Food, food, and food.

Food is anabolic. Food is where a bulk starts and ends. Supps are the icin'. A good gainer will help primarily if the whole foods sticks in your gut and you have a problem getting down enough cals. Best bet--try to keep a food log. You'll see exactly what you're getting. Most of the fellas I talk to say they're "eating big"--until they keep a food log.

If ya have problems eating, let me know. I'll see if I can get a tub of Real Gains.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think is the best product for mass gainers i'm taking muscle milk also. i'm been hit the weights pretty good trying to do more cardio. Also does that stuff make you fat?:pizza:
post your diet......

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet is the key. I don't know how old you are or your experience but you have to be able to have good success supplement free before you add these kinds of supplements to your regime.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Diet is the key. I don't know how old you are or your experience but you have to be able to have good success supplement free before you add these kinds of supplements to your regime.
Agreed. The proven, good old-fashioned way is to just rely on whole foods. It's been done this way for a long, long time. Over-reliance on supps helps promote the "miracle pill" kinda of thinking.

oakland6913

oakland6913

Awards
thanks guys for the help i'm 26 and 5'7 and 205 been working out with a buddy for almost three months. i need to step up the cardio for sure lose some belly fat. i want to bulk up big so i was wondering about the weight gainers for muscle

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
If ya have problems eating, let me know. I'll see if I can get a tub of Real Gains.[/QUOTE]
I can't eat.........Can I get A free tub? Luv ya!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys for the help i'm 26 and 5'7 and 205 been working out with a buddy for almost three months. i need to step up the cardio for sure lose some belly fat. i want to bulk up big so i was wondering about the weight gainers for muscle
Be careful with the cardio brother--it may hinder more than help. Monitor your progress and don't be afraid to cut back. A good bulk is always gonna add some around the midsection. You can always cut when the bulking is done.

You 18?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whole foods. do not rely on the weight gainers in stores. Make your own homemade. its cheaper and more effective.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
If ya have problems eating, let me know. I'll see if I can get a tub of Real Gains.
I'm having trouble eating..
But, Oak, you got to eat, keep a log, count your cals/grams whichever, plan when you eat your meals.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
whole foods. do not rely on the weight gainers in stores. Make your own homemade. its cheaper and more effective.
Whole foods def the way to go. That said, there is a time and a place for the commercial weight gainer IMHO.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Whole foods def the way to go. That said, there is a time and a place for the commercial weight gainer IMHO.
correct. Also gaining mass takes time since February I have only put on about 25-30 LBS and that is incredibly good naturally. so 6 months to get that....just keep working. Your mass will come

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tex you a pure Meso... your very lucky and quite knowledgeable for someone your age.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Texas is actually a 45yr old BB from Luckenbach. He just acts like a teenager.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Tex you a pure Meso... your very lucky and quite knowledgeable for someone your age.
I know i got very lucky when i stepped into the bodybuilding arena muahaha. Time to take advantage of it. thanks for the compliemtn DW

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0