Yellow Gold, AP, Glucophase XR

Genetic79

Genetic79

Awards
What is the concensus of the supps.....I never really used any of them. I used good ole ALA for a while, and liked it. I know these are much stronger and better utilized. Any one with a educated opinion please chime in....

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Did you do a search on these or do you just want to know if they work?

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is the concensus of the supps.....I never really used any of them. I used good ole ALA for a while, and liked it. I know these are much stronger and better utilized. Any one with a educated opinion please chime in....
A lot of people on this site love Anabolic Pump. Anyways, it works like this:

Anabolic Pump increases GLUT4 in muscle cells and suppresses GLUT4 in fat cells and this causes your muscles to be super saturated with glucose and amino acids while glucose uptake in fat cells is inhibited; you gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. Furthermore, the super saturation of your muscles with glucose leads to extreme pumps (The FOOD PUMP), energy, and endurance.

Genetic79

Genetic79

Awards
Just wanted to see which one everyone thought was more effective....

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
yellow gold taste like ass but is well worth it. i havent used the other stuff but ds always puts out quality products

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
GXR is great and when the new one comes out...watch out.

I do like straight up N-R-ALA. Yellow gold was so-so for me. Never had the new AP.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Yellow Gold and AP are good at what they do. I haven't ever used glucophase so I can't comment on it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 33
mstep Supplements 2
Supplements 2
kbayne Supplements 32
Distilled Water Supplements 21