How long should I wait to take Drive?

mdgrwl

Awards
Just about to finish an 8 week stack of Hyperdrol X2 and Activate Xtreme (great stack by the way!)

Was wondering how long I should wait to start Drive, being Hyperdrol X2 is an AI.

Thanks!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why wait at all...I see no reason why you couldn't start right away. Unless you thnk you need a break from supps.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You can take it tomorrow 1 hour before your workout. It is not an AI though it does have some effects of an AI. It is a Preworkout supp.And a good one too. You can even take it with your Hyperdrol, I did. Good Luck.

mdgrwl

Awards
hmmm... okay, interesting.
always thought a break was in order when dealing with test-boosting suppliments like AI's. like an 8 week on, 3-4 week off to level out your hormones.
I guess Drive isn't heavy on the test-boosting/AI side? More of a pre-workout/indurance supp?

Just want to be safe and not continously take cycle after cycle, month after month.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it is probably a good idea to take some time off once in a while.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
It is always good to err on the side of caution. But You do not even have to cycle it, As a matter of fact the effects improve the longer you use it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
drive is ok to start up soon as you please bud. just make sure you take it everyday without missing a dose to keep camp levels up

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
right away

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well it is probably a good idea to take some time off once in a while.
I drop everything apart from vitamins, fish oil, etc for 2 weeks every 12 weeks. I also go on an ultra-clean diet without dairy, plenty of vegetable juices etc. on wake up. Gives the system a good detox.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I drop everything apart from vitamins, fish oil, etc for 2 weeks every 12 weeks. I also go on an ultra-clean diet without dairy, plenty of vegetable juices etc. on wake up. Gives the system a good detox.
I am currently taking 4 weeks off as I was using a lot of different supps for an extended period.

mdgrwl

Awards
alright, i just popped 3 caps about 25 minutes ago... about to head to the gym

does this stuff give you instant energy or something, because I feel fired up!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's more of focus thing not so much stimulation.

mdgrwl

Awards
It's more of focus thing not so much stimulation.
thats exactly what I was about to write. I just got back from my workout, felt great with, yes, first thing that came to mind was FOCUS!

Whats responsible for this in the formula? I thought all ingredients were more for physialogical benefits

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not sure but the big benfits are Focus with good energy, muscle hardness, and increased libido. It's a darn good supplement and very versatile.