neovar with dcp

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
will taking dcp counteract the effects of neovar and the creatine? I plan on taking both once i get my order tommorrow so i figured id ask while im sitting here bored

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will taking dcp counteract the effects of neovar and the creatine? I plan on taking both once i get my order tommorrow so i figured id ask while im sitting here bored
Not at all...feedback is great with this combo, including from my wife.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
alright thanks for the reply, looking forward to starting it up tommorrow. Ive lost so much strength and weight lately from my crazy work schedule im ready to get it all back!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah man neovar and DCP definitely work good together. i take it you are using them for fat loss?

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
not so much fatloss, but just to gain back some size and strength. I know dcp isnt for that, but i figure the neovar can help me in that dept and the dcp will help me stay lean as im going to be eating quite a bit more

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
correct. Neovar also will help keep you lean with little bloat.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
not so much fatloss, but just to gain back some size and strength. I know dcp isnt for that, but i figure the neovar can help me in that dept and the dcp will help me stay lean as im going to be eating quite a bit more
Its a one-two punch combo bud. Both DCP and NeoVar will help keep you lean. DCP will help mobilize fat in your system so it can metabolized and used for fuel and NeoVar will help control and regulate your insulin thus keeping your chances from gaining sugar related fat mass down from taking in carbs. Carbs are definitely your friend while using NeoVar because NeoVar will help shuttle the carbs into your muscles and store the carbs as muscle glycogen. So in a nutshell...your pretty well covered bud...you should be able to lean out rather nicely while adding some lean mass and gaining strength and power.

Cheers!:cheers: