What is Universal Nutrition?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Many of you undoubtedly know something about who and what Universal Nutrition is. As we're new here on AM, I thought I'd share some info about the company--at least as I understand it. Universal Nutrition, the company, has been around since 1980. It is privately held.

Universal Nutrition manufactures pills, powders, liquids, and their own bars. As a manufacturer, they also do some "contract manufacturing"--making products for other supp companies(very few supp companies actually do their own manufacturing). All this is done in cGMP facilities. In light of the growth of the brands, I was told that Universal Nutrition is expanding by another 30,000+ square feet.

There are two main brands--Animal (founded in 1983) and Universal. Recently, a third main brand was acquired, SportPharma, which dates back to 1989 itself. Universal Nutrition products are available in the U.S. and in over 90 countries.

At the heart of the company is a commitment to customer service and treating people with respect. In other words, our goal is to treat customers like family. Every single product that comes off the production line is guaranteed. Universal Nutrition stands behind them 100%. When you call the toll-free hotline, you speak to a live individual who'll spend as much time as you need. Same with the emails.

The philosophy is "everything under one roof". All the sale, marketing, design, labeling, manufacturing and bottling is done at headquarters. This includes all the finished products, all the Animal Gear designs, ad campaigns, product labels, Animal Owner's Manual, Journey Books, posters--everything.

Thanks again for the warm welcome. We look forward to making a positive impact here. If you don't like something, the way us reps are acting or whatever, you can email your comments to [email protected]. Corportate sees those emails. Thanks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to AM brother! :welcome:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM brother! :welcome:
Thanks T.

One thing I forgot to mention--the values of Universal Nutrition are pretty strong and those values shape everything they do--from the selection of forum reps, to the bodybuilders themselves. I think the way Universal Nutrition does business is old school and a throwback... Build a loyal customer base one satisfied customer at a time. If you do it right, they'll be customers for life. This is why after close to three decades, they're still in business... And plan on being so for another three decades...

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Thanks T.

One thing I forgot to mention--the values of Universal Nutrition are pretty strong and those values shape everything they do--from the selection of forum reps, to the bodybuilders themselves. I think the way Universal Nutrition does business is old school and a throwback... Build a loyal customer base one satisfied customer at a time. If you do it right, they'll be customers for life. This is why after close to three decades, they're still in business... And plan on being so for another three decades...
I couldn't agree any more. That is why I know for a fact that when you give corporate a call, they will help you in any way they possibly can and treat you with the upmost respect

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
A-Rep is always here to field any questions you guys may have, so feel free to hit me up anytime, whether it be in a thread or by PM

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Some great info here, these are just some of the reasons I am proud to be involved with this company.

Universal/Animal is not just about products, yeah we make em and some damn good ones however they get the lifestyle, the struggle that we go through to make gains in the gym. If you spend any time on our animalpak.com forvm or meet our athletes or employees at an event like the Arnold, we always talk about training, nutrition, psychology and THEN the supplements support this. It's not just an athlete or employee saying just take this product, it's the greatest.

The biggest example of this is the Animal Barbell Club. If you get a chance, attend an event, you'll understand.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/animal-universal/100416-animal-barbell-club.html

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Some great info here, these are just some of the reasons I am proud to be involved with this company.

Universal/Animal is not just about products, yeah we make em and some damn good ones however they get the lifestyle, the struggle that we go through to make gains in the gym. If you spend any time on our animalpak.com forvm or meet our athletes or employees at an event like the Arnold, we always talk about training, nutrition, psychology and THEN the supplements support this. It's not just an athlete or employee saying just take this product, it's the greatest.

The biggest example of this is the Animal Barbell Club. If you get a chance, attend an event, you'll understand.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/animal-universal/100416-animal-barbell-club.html
Right with ya NG. Be honest, respectful and have integrity. It's what it's all about.