ZMA Question

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if it is ok to take zma before bed every night. every night meaning no time off of it, just every night continuously. and also, it wont have any negative side affect on your test level being that its natural? just help support your test?>

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
No, I don't believe you need to cycle it.

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
It doesnt require any cycling, its vitamin B6, zinc and magnesium in a precise ratio. These minerals together help support natural testosterone production and more notably help keep your test high during intense training. Often times during intense training your test can drop because of the stress on your body, ZMA helps to prevent that. Awesome for sleep too, great deep sleep when on it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ZMA is a very basic level natural way of boosting.

Also dont intake any calcium within 2 hours before taking it or it wont work.

You will have crazy dreams, better recovery, and more energy. Its nothing big, its just 3 basic building blocks in a pill.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I hate about.ZMA is that it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. Aside from that, its part of my PCT.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I know....no pre bedtime protein shake :(

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't cut-out my pre-bed mix. I just take mine in the middle of the day. While on an empty stomach, of course.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
You can still take a pre-bed protein shake. Take the ZMA about 30-40 min. before you plan on going to sleep, then right before you go to bed take the protein drink. I very rarely sleep straight through the night, I take my ZMA, wait about 30min., take my protein and sleep like a baby! :yawn:

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Well sometimes we might end up eating dinner late (9pm). I usually wait 2hrs after a meal to take my ZMA. then eat about an hour later. I've read a half hour is enough time to wait to eat after. I usually eat my CC and peanut butter w/protein shake around 10:30-10:45. So within that kinda time frame, I eliminate an empty stomach :(

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how much less effective ZMA is, if its taken during the day?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
riseabove5 Supplements 4
Supplements 12
mkretz Supplements 9
srocco112 Supplements 3
Supplements 5