Mass Fx or Animal test ?

  1. Mass Fx or Animal test ?


    Mass fx :
    With divanyll..25R-Spirostan...Forslean ...

    and animal test :

    Divanyll + AA


    problems with gyno with mass fx ?
    include Anti-Estrogen Support [White Button Mushroom Extract]


  2. No reported problems of gyno with MFX Max.

    And, are you asking for an opinion to compare the two? If so, professional bias aside, it's comparing a Corvette to a Chevette.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  3. i would personally buy bulkAA and bulkdivanil and hyperdrolx2(any product like this, including cissus-drol)...just becuase ive never been a big fan of massfx but it has gotten great reviews when dosed properly....i think the first stack is incredible though...especially when dosed high enough and for 8 weeks...
    •   
       


  4. My money goes with Mass FX, I love AX.

  5. I would go with the Animal Test, its a sound product and the gains you get from it stay with you. Also the benefits of AA can't be beat

  6. If ya run Animal Test, let us know how it goes. As with all Animal supps, you get a full 100% guarantee. It's win-win.

    Full and complete logs on Animal Test:
    http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    If ya run Animal Test, let us know how it goes. As with all Animal supps, you get a full 100% guarantee. It's win-win.

    Full and complete logs on Animal Test:
    http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65

    Very nice! Absolutely love a guarantee, and am happy to hear that Universal does it. AX does, too, which makes both products a win-win situation!!

    Whichever you go with, OP, have fun and do it right.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  8. the guarantee is a great thing, especially on products that are pricier (spelling?) than most.

    To the op, both are solid companies with solid reps, so you would most certainly win either way, as long as diet and routine is sound

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    the guarantee is a great thing, especially on products that are pricier (spelling?) than most.

    To the op, both are solid companies with solid reps, so you would most certainly win either way, as long as diet and routine is sound
    agreed!
    I tried to stay out of this one. I haven't tried the animal test product, but the idea behind it is solid. I stacked FX with Xfactor (AA) so i know the benefits.

    For what its worth, we also offer a 100% money-back guarantee. I think you can't go wrong with whichever product you choose! EDIT: didn't see Tim's post above......

  10. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    agreed!
    I tried to stay out of this one. I haven't tried the animal test product, but the idea behind it is solid. I stacked FX with Xfactor (AA) so i know the benefits.

    For what its worth, we also offer a 100% money-back guarantee. I think you can't go wrong with whichever product you choose! EDIT: didn't see Tim's post above......
    That's great to hear, M. Guarantees are a way of showing customers that a company stands behind their product.

  11. ok thanks guys, i will try with mass fx & hemodraulix and in 2months, with animal test

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DaveMcNaul View Post
    ok thanks guys, i will try with mass fx & hemodraulix and in 2months, with animal test
    If ya run an Animal Test log, let me know and I'll sub. Good luck.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DaveMcNaul View Post
    ok thanks guys, i will try with mass fx & hemodraulix and in 2months, with animal test
    Excellent Smithers....
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  14. final , today with animal test, the pumps amazing

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DaveMcNaul View Post
    final , today with animal test, the pumps amazing
    You're runnin' it already? I thought you were thinking about getting it?

  16. yes, 3 days with AT, but , when i have a other bottle of MFX, i had doubts for begin the cycle.

    in 3 days, i feel this product

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    You're runnin' it already? I thought you were thinking about getting it?
    Yeah, I'm completely confused at this point...

    If you want an opinion or help, we can provide. Just inform us if you've already made a decision next time.

    K-thx!!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 11:43 AM
  2. animal cuts/mass fx or prime?
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 06:03 PM
  3. ANIMAL M STACK AND ANIMAL TEST
    By havvvvvoc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 10:41 PM
  4. Animal Stak/ Mstak or Mass FX/HX2
    By Rah22491 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 02:00 PM
  5. Animal M-Stak with Original Mass Fx?
    By redrocket399 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 12:13 PM
Log in
Log in