Mass Fx or Animal test ?

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Mass fx :
With divanyll..25R-Spirostan...Forslean ...

and animal test :

Divanyll + AA

problems with gyno with mass fx ?
include Anti-Estrogen Support [White Button Mushroom Extract]

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No reported problems of gyno with MFX Max.

And, are you asking for an opinion to compare the two? If so, professional bias aside, it's comparing a Corvette to a Chevette. ;) :trout:

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i would personally buy bulkAA and bulkdivanil and hyperdrolx2(any product like this, including cissus-drol)...just becuase ive never been a big fan of massfx but it has gotten great reviews when dosed properly....i think the first stack is incredible though...especially when dosed high enough and for 8 weeks...

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
My money goes with Mass FX, I love AX.

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
I would go with the Animal Test, its a sound product and the gains you get from it stay with you. Also the benefits of AA can't be beat

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If ya run Animal Test, let us know how it goes. As with all Animal supps, you get a full 100% guarantee. It's win-win.

Full and complete logs on Animal Test:
http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65

Very nice! Absolutely love a guarantee, and am happy to hear that Universal does it. AX does, too, which makes both products a win-win situation!!

Whichever you go with, OP, have fun and do it right. :cheers:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the guarantee is a great thing, especially on products that are pricier (spelling?) than most.

To the op, both are solid companies with solid reps, so you would most certainly win either way, as long as diet and routine is sound

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the guarantee is a great thing, especially on products that are pricier (spelling?) than most.

To the op, both are solid companies with solid reps, so you would most certainly win either way, as long as diet and routine is sound
agreed!
I tried to stay out of this one. I haven't tried the animal test product, but the idea behind it is solid. I stacked FX with Xfactor (AA) so i know the benefits.

For what its worth, we also offer a 100% money-back guarantee. I think you can't go wrong with whichever product you choose! :thumbsup: EDIT: didn't see Tim's post above......

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
agreed!
I tried to stay out of this one. I haven't tried the animal test product, but the idea behind it is solid. I stacked FX with Xfactor (AA) so i know the benefits.

For what its worth, we also offer a 100% money-back guarantee. I think you can't go wrong with whichever product you choose! :thumbsup: EDIT: didn't see Tim's post above......
That's great to hear, M. Guarantees are a way of showing customers that a company stands behind their product.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks guys, i will try with mass fx & hemodraulix and in 2months, with animal test :D

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
final , today with animal test, the pumps amazing

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
yes, 3 days with AT, but , when i have a other bottle of MFX, i had doubts for begin the cycle.

in 3 days, i feel this product

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're runnin' it already? I thought you were thinking about getting it?
Yeah, I'm completely confused at this point... :gas:

If you want an opinion or help, we can provide. Just inform us if you've already made a decision next time.

K-thx!!