Has anyone ever stacked Leviathan Reloaded with Stimerex Es?

atlbiggains

Awards
Im about to start cutting and i've read alot of good reviews about the Leviathan and Dcp stack but was wondering has anyone stacked Leviathan with Stimerex Es? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Im about to start cutting and i've read alot of good reviews about the Leviathan and Dcp stack but was wondering has anyone stacked Leviathan with Stimerex Es? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!
Stick with the DCP/LR stack, both are solid products from solid companies. some people here no longer use Hi-Tech products due to their shady past and business practices. i would suggest searching on google and bb forums before deciding to use Hi-Tech products, giving you a heads up ;)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
1 stimerex and I had insane heart palpitations from the excess of caffeine/ephedra..... really, its just too much stimulant. I would recommend the DCP / LR stack... its tried and true and wont burn our your adrenal glands as would something thats more stimulating

atlbiggains

Awards
thanks for the feedback guys, i have taken stimerex es before but wanted to try something different along with it....since i've read so many great reviews about leviathan i will go ahead and try that stacked with dcp....once again thanks...