Animal Stak Question...

Young Gunner

Awards
I am new to the whole supplements part. I've been on Whey protien for a couple years now. I recently bought quite abit of mass supplements such as creatine, animal paks, glutamine powder, n.o. explode, and animal stak.. I recently joined the service and I have to take a drug test once a month. My question is will the Animal Stak show up on my drug test. It checks for Marijuana, Meths, Steriods, etc. It pretty much tests for anything that isn't normal. I want to gain about 10 more pounds of muscle before I leave for my boot camp in July of next year but I don't want to get kicked out before I even leave. Please help me in anyway...

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
It will not test positive for drugs, But it will show you spent too much on supplements.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
It will not test positive for drugs, But it will show you spent too much on supplements.
Ha ha isnt 'animal stack' vitamins or somethin?lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are thinking about pak, stack is a real solid supp imo. covers a lot of bases, especially as a vasodilator

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
you are thinking about pak, stack is a real solid supp imo. covers a lot of bases, especially as a vasodilator
My bad lol I was thinkin this guy had to be out of his mind paranoid.lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, pak is the ultimate in terms of vitamins. it is a bear however, with 11 pills, but it does encompass a lot. On the other hand, stack is a completely different product, it is more "hormonal" (no ps or ph)

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I am new to the whole supplements part. I've been on Whey protien for a couple years now. I recently bought quite abit of mass supplements such as creatine, animal paks, glutamine powder, n.o. explode, and animal stak.. I recently joined the service and I have to take a drug test once a month. My question is will the Animal Stak show up on my drug test. It checks for Marijuana, Meths, Steriods, etc. It pretty much tests for anything that isn't normal. I want to gain about 10 more pounds of muscle before I leave for my boot camp in July of next year but I don't want to get kicked out before I even leave. Please help me in anyway...
You will not test positive using Animal Stak.

Animal Stak is a natural hormone booster, it works with your body.

Here is the write up on it:

http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?id=8

Young Gunner

Awards
Thanks guys. And Pantherdude63, I may be new, but not stupid or paranoid. I just wanted to do my research a little before I started in on it. I should have done it before I spent the money but a mistake on my part.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. And Pantherdude63, I may be new, but not stupid or paranoid. I just wanted to do my research a little before I started in on it. I should have done it before I spent the money but a mistake on my part.
The mistake was on my part.lol (and i never said dumb).:thumbsup:

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
The original animal stack actually has 19 nor in it .

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry YG... Every Animal product comes with a full 100% guarantee... It's just one way that Corporate stands behind the product it manufactures.