MY goal

  1. MY goal


    My goal in life is to be jacked,angry, and horny at all times. Is there an all in 1 supplement that does this? idc if it is a prohormone or not.


  2. Wow....

    Okay, simple.

    Jacked= Proper rest, diet and training.

    Angry & horny= get a gf or wife.

    Done.

  3. Marry my Wife.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by hobo12h View Post
    My goal in life is to be jacked,angry, and horny at all times. Is there an all in 1 supplement that does this? idc if it is a prohormone or not.
    wow......

  5. LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by hobo12h View Post
    My goal in life is to be jacked,angry, and horny at all times. Is there an all in 1 supplement that does this? idc if it is a prohormone or not.
    Maybe its just me but..Id rather be Jacked, Happy, and Sexually satisfied.
    Horny= you aren't getting enough..
    Angry= you aren't getting enough..

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Maybe its just me but..Id rather be Jacked, Happy, and Sexually satisfied.
    Horny= you aren't getting enough..
    Angry= you aren't getting enough..
    Ha ha I think this guy needs a shrink.lol

  8. Well if he shrinks he'll never gat any then he'll be real angry and horny, he'll be jacking but not jacked though...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  9. wow is all I can say. there seems to be an increasing # of trolls over the last few days

  10. hahaha

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    wow is all I can say. there seems to be an increasing # of trolls over the last few days
    Agreed
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. the goal with DAA
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 320
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 01:53 AM
  2. SMP's Goal to a Bigger, BETTER SMP!!!
    By SMP in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 10:23 AM
  3. The Plan & My Goal...
    By 01yz426 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 11:55 PM
  4. Need a Goal
    By CDB in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 04:45 PM
  5. new goal
    By zaph123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2005, 12:53 AM
Log in
Log in