Whats the most Rag you've ever taken?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Its a stupid question but i am taking 4 scoops of the stuff right now and im wondering if anyone else has gone that high without any problems? I already know i need some reset ad but im in a financial crunch at the moment so that will have to wait.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Why are you doing that? Thats alot of creatine you are taking in.

I would look into some RPM, or try the Reset AD to help.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
why do you need to take twice recomended dose? R u seeing no effect at lower doses? More isnt always better? Like the guy above said, maybe you need to get some reset ad if your not geting the stime effect

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
why do you need to take twice recomended dose? R u seeing no effect at lower doses? More isnt always better? Like the guy above said, maybe you need to get some reset ad if your not geting the stime effect
I guess im a stim junkie!:icon_lol:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Heres what ive been doing:
2 scoops rag
15min later 1 scoop rag
15min later throw 1 scoop rag into my PW and sip on it through my w/o
Thats what its been taking for me to feel that "get up and go" feeling!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I understand what your saying but it shouldnt take that much for you to get that get up and go feeling!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i guess im due for some reset ad and some time off from the stims.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I go pretty high with my stims but not like that! Lol hop on that Reset AD man lol.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I hope i didnt come across as a jerk, believe me, I wasnt trying too. Just looking out for a board bro

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
man, just hop off that sheyit for a while. take in some good supps like some phosphatidylserine, some nettle root tea , a good protein, good oils and a good not-over-dosed vitamin and enjoy not being all supped up for a bit.

that same thing's happened to me, and it was because i stayed on stims, etc. nonstop for a long time. they do lose their effect quickly.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Ive only been on it 6-7 weeks, but i still need a break regardless

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Ive only been on it 6-7 weeks, but i still need a break regardless
i know what you mean, mayn. but that's some semi-strong stuff, ya know? cycle on and off with each tub. one month take in a tub. take next month off.

p.s.- welcome to erf.

p.p.s.- no reason to have typed that p.s., just wanted to type them words for fun. hahahaha.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've used the non stim version of Rag but from what I hear its pretty strong. Ease up on the dose brother!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
that's almost a gram of caffeine :eek:. i suggest either tapering off, or trying to quit and buying yourself some adaptogens to give your adrenals a little help.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried 4 scoops a few weeks ago and really didn't get a stim feeling at all.
And I do use ResetAD, but still, nothing.

I agree, Tim, you may want to take a break from using Rag.

lector606

lector606

Awards
Just buy the stim-free version and a bottle of caffeine pills and there you go, you've quadrupled the length of time your bottle will last :)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
4 scoops of Rag? Wow. I'm 230lbs and 2 scoops more than works for me. You need some Reset AD BAD!!!!!!!
It will be money well spent.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 scoops has me sweating like a pig and overstimmed

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
wow tim def give it a break. You need to thats not healthy...whats your water intake look like with all that in your system?

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I love the caffeine free Rag.

I'm currently stacking Reset-AD / EndoAmp to clear up my adrenal issues. But my problems were not caused by stim use, but rather extreme stress + long term sleep deprivation. (0-4 hours of sleep per night, ~24 hours max per week for FOUR f'ing years).

I thank Force of Green for the suggestion sent in response to my PM back when I was asking for help with this. I highly recommend this combo based on my results, and plan to review it on completion, however, I might start a semi-log up instead now that I'm halfway through the containers. EndoAmp is extremely expensive, but worth it imo. The quality/quantity of phospholipids is unmatched, from what I found trying to find a cheaper alternative. You'd have to go through several bottles of bulk Phosphatidyl Serine just to get close to the concentration in that little tiny can. And let me tell you, it's a tiny can lol (be careful when opening, it's packed full... i had to settle it first by tapping it on the counter for the first week so i didnt lose any of the precious powder).