ap that was on sale

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure everyone who likes anabolic pump took advantage of the 7 day sale a little bit back. I just opened up my first bottle today and noticed the pills didn't say anabolic pump, they were a weird yellow color on part of the outside, and tasted different. anyone else experience this????

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yep. They're fine as far as I can tell.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Maybe that is why they were on sale. Just a mix up on the caps, so Jacob let everyone here reap the benefits of the factories mistake.

Brad2131

Awards
i read something in another thread about the different colors from a USP rep. its normal.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
theres nothing wrong with the ap, swallow and enjoy

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
I love eatin anabolic pump.....
do this (seriously don't :food: ):
1. take 1 AP in hand.
2. in a gentle pulling/twisting motion, seperate capsule ends
3. tip contents from AP capsule in mouth (on tough if you are especially brave)
4. taste (WARNING: this will be an experience you WILL NOT forget).

This will probably change you opinion of "eatin anabolic pump..."

Seriously, I forgot to take take my AP at the gym (for post workout shake) and tried to speed up the digestion by opening a cap. That was also the last time I did that... :lol:

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
i love ap, its not my first bottle. its just with this one, i opened it up and the cotton swap that i pulled out looked like someone had pi**ed all over it.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
i love ap, its not my first bottle. its just with this one, i opened it up and the cotton swap that i pulled out looked like someone had pi**ed all over it.
Austin,

This is purely speculation, but my last bottle (same lot number and expiration as yours) had cream colored pills with a bit of "yellow dust" on the pills. If you were to open one of the capsules, what you descibed would, would probably be the ingredients to AP (ie same color). Oh and, don't taste the powder, it is like death warmed over (see above post). :lol:

You are not alone, I too love AP! :head:

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Austin,

This is purely speculation, but my last bottle (same lot number and expiration as yours) had cream colored pills with a bit of "yellow dust" on the pills. If you were to open one of the capsules, what you descibed would, would probably be the ingredients to AP (ie same color). Oh and, don't taste the powder, it is like death warmed over (see above post). :lol:

You are not alone, I too love AP! :head:
its sad but it's going to kill me to open one of these, but...................its like a gold color.

polo

polo

Awards
I'm sure everyone who likes anabolic pump took advantage of the 7 day sale a little bit back. I just opened up my first bottle today and noticed the pills didn't say anabolic pump, they were a weird yellow color on part of the outside, and tasted different. anyone else experience this????
yeah same here

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
its sad but it's going to kill me to open one of these, but...................its like a gold color.
...so, does it match the color you speak of?

If so, cowboy up and swallow! JK. Don't, reseal it if you can. That stuff is "yellow gold!" :icon_lol:

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
...so, does it match the color you speak of?

If so, cowboy up and swallow! JK. Don't, reseal it if you can. That stuff is "yellow gold!" :icon_lol:
i tried to scoop it back into the capsule but didn't work. there's gold powder all over my computer desk. my girlfriend is going to think i pissed on the cok* again..........wait, what?:think:

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
Well Hopefully USP forgets to label the Powerfull,Prime,Recreate and everything else so we can all stock up...

Last edited:
spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
i tried to scoop it back into the capsule but didn't work. there's gold powder all over my computer desk. my girlfriend is going to think i pissed on the cok* again..........wait, what?:think:
...or you can put it in a shaker bottle and save it for your post workout shake. Word to the wise, be sure to mask the "yellow gold" flavor by putting in some grape or orange juice! :thumbsup:

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Well Hopefully USP forgets to label the Powerfull,Prime,Recreate and everything else so we can all stock up...
Jmonster,

Actually, I believe that one of the reasons for the clearance sale was due to USP Labs' newly acquired contract with Vitamin Shoppe (or philanthropy...or Nutraplanet loyalty etc.). Apparently, a few of the factors included boxed bottles and individually labeled capsules. USP Labs' to clear their inventory of "unlabeled capsules."

"Sale, sale, sale!!!" :head:

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All is fine. Enjoy the Anabolic Pump!

The reason for the sale was that the product did not come in a box and the change in capsules.

The formula is exactly the same!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That **** stains like you wouldn't believe! Good luck getting it all cleaned up :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I got some on a pair of khakis and then tried to wipe off with a white towel...two birds with stone, lol!

...and then I couldn't resist the urge of licking my fingers...it's not as bad as people make it out to be!

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
That **** stains like you wouldn't believe! Good luck getting it all cleaned up :D
Ok, embarrassing story. When I lift I take my AP to the gym with me. You know, just toss it in my pocket. Then when I am about 15 minutes from the end, pop it in my mouth. Well, this one day, I was deadlifting heavy. You know the kind that you destroy your shins while trying to gain leverage?! Anyways, in an all out effort I was able to scrounge enough resources to get an extra rep. The only issue was that...as I completed the last rep, I guess it ran to close to my body OR the AP in my pocket was positioned just right so that it burst the yellow contents all over my shorts!!! FYI, my sport shorts have modestly deep pockets so the YELLOW STAIN was awkwardly placed (if you catch my drift). Needless to say I quickly, no, urgently made my way to the restroom where I "dusted" my shorts as best I could and went home. Rather than embarrassed, I was frustrated that I lost a good AP and now my postworkout meal was now delayed... :lol:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's funny. I took some capped YG with me tonight to the in-laws. I almost tossed it in my pocket and doubled back for a plastic baggy...just in case!

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
That's funny. I took some capped YG with me tonight to the in-laws. I almost tossed it in my pocket and doubled back for a plastic baggy...just in case!
Honestly, I doubt many people, if any saw me "yellow dusted." But, I can't explain the panic I felt, or how quickly I unwrapped myself from the barbell...:lol:

Yeah...a baggy would have been nice, but can you imagine the looks I would get from the general public as I nonchalantly walk over to the water fountain, unzip my "plastic baggy", pop the pill and chase it was a mouthful of the gym's finest.

Ok, embarrassing story. When I lift I take my AP to the gym with me. You know, just toss it in my pocket. Then when I am about 15 minutes from the end, pop it in my mouth. Well, this one day, I was deadlifting heavy. You know the kind that you destroy your shins while trying to gain leverage?! Anyways, in an all out effort I was able to scrounge enough resources to get an extra rep. The only issue was that...as I completed the last rep, I guess it ran to close to my body OR the AP in my pocket was positioned just right so that it burst the yellow contents all over my shorts!!! FYI, my sport shorts have modestly deep pockets so the YELLOW STAIN was awkwardly placed (if you catch my drift). Needless to say I quickly, no, urgently made my way to the restroom where I "dusted" my shorts as best I could and went home. Rather than embarrassed, I was frustrated that I lost a good AP and now my postworkout meal was now delayed... :lol:
You should retire those shorts as quickly as they retired Jordan's jersy. I say hang them up on the wall of honor!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I doubt many people, if any saw me "yellow dusted." But, I can't explain the panic I felt, or how quickly I unwrapped myself from the barbell...:lol:

Yeah...a baggy would have been nice, but can you imagine the looks I would get from the general public as I nonchalantly walk over to the water fountain, unzip my "plastic baggy", pop the pill and chase it was a mouthful of the gym's finest.
I don't worry about that sort of stuff and if people ask I just tell them it's a vitamin :D

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
This eases my mind. I just tapped into my sale AP stash, and was disconcerted by the smell and taste difference. If USPLabs and Dex say it's the same formula, then I feel reassured.

I love my AP, and just wanted to know for sure that the product I purchased during the wonderful sale opportunity maintains the same integrity of the more potent-smelling version I've been using for the last 3-4 months. Thank you for addressing this, guys.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Haha, same thing happened with a BCAA pill of mine. Luckily it was in a seedy-looking plastic bag. I always get weird looks when I pull it out, but at least I didn't look like I can't control my bladder.