Divanex Or Activate Xtreme??

DIVANEX OR ACTIVATE XT

• Total voters
just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i am trying to set up a stack and dont know what one to use , so far Animal M stak, arachidonic acid (bulk), and acivate xtreme or divanex....what one?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
oh sorry just woke up and 30 minutes feels like forever lol...

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
so how m uch should be taken a day?? im 165, 5'9"

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The choice depends on your goals, although the comparison, in my opinion, is not entirely fair. Activate Xtreme is a matrix built around Divanil™ and designed for testosterone enhancement. It is an effective dose-dependent blend. Divanex™ is a pure Divanil™ solution. Divanex™ can be used in a variety of ways: in a stack with Activate Xtreme (yes! to increase the amount of Divanil™ consumed); can be used stand alone; and can be used with other compounds. In short, Divanex™ has more flexibility, and is better suited for users that want to create their own testosterone-boosting stack made up of individually selected compounds.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Blends like Activate Xtreme take the guess work out of having to formulate "stacks"...but some people, particularly those who have a very specific regimen in mind, do enjoy building from "scratch". It's more work, but can potentially be the most powerful concoction if you know what you're doing.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
age...23 yearsold... i dont really need the total test boost

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
let me rephrase that, i dont want to boost test i just want to free it up....if that makes any sense

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
let me rephrase that, i dont want to boost test i just want to free it up....if that makes any sense
Either product will do just fine..depending on whether you want to stack with something specific you have in mind, or like the Activate blend

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
How much Divanex could you safely take along with AX to increase its' efficacy? I've got some AX I was planning on starting up in a few weeks and I've been contemplating throwing NP's stuff into the mix.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
How much Divanex could you safely take along with AX to increase its' efficacy? I've got some AX I was planning on starting up in a few weeks and I've been contemplating throwing NP's stuff into the mix.
If I may add to that question... Would it be better to take AX + Divanex 2x daily, or would it be more effective to take AX in the morning and evening, and Divanex alone in the afternoon? What do you guys think?

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
I would split the dosages up as much as possible. Free test is quickly used by the body. Designer Supplements recommended dosing the 4 servings of Activate 4 times a day.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was 2 caps 2-3x/day... Maybe I'll run it for 40 days @ 2 caps 3x daily... And add one cap of Divanex with each dose. So that would be 2 bottles of AX and 1 bottle of Divanex for a 40 day cycle...

And I'm thinking about adding IGF-2 @ 12 caps/daily... So that would be an additional 2 bottles of IGF-2... I wish that stuff wasn't so damn expensive..

Any thoughts on that stack?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
so how would i have to dose that along side with AA ?? please help cuz im ready to start another cycle of supplements

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I completely agree with Strategicmove, and I'd have to say I'm more attracted to Divanex.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with Activate Extreme. I think it's great that NP made a stand alone divanil product, but for the price I'd rather have the icarin and I3C thrown in for the extra 5 bucks. Now, if NP dropped the price a bit I'd jump on the Divanex. The only drawback to Activate Extreme is that you don't know exactly how much Divanil you'd be getting, which would be nice to know considering that'd be the biggest deciding factor between the two for me.

themills

Awards
I'd go with Activate Extreme. I think it's great that NP made a stand alone divanil product, but for the price I'd rather have the icarin and I3C thrown in for the extra 5 bucks. Now, if NP dropped the price a bit I'd jump on the Divanex. The only drawback to Activate Extreme is that you don't know exactly how much Divanil you'd be getting, which would be nice to know considering that'd be the biggest deciding factor between the two for me.
At 6 caps a day an ACTx cycle is 75 dollars for a month....

at 4 caps a day which is 1.6g of %95 Divanil from NP is $30......

I think 6 caps a day of ACTx is about the same as 4 caps of Divanex a day.

How much cheaper could they make it? :think:

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
at 4 caps a day which is 1.6g of %95 Divanil from NP is $30......

I think 6 caps a day of ACTx is about the same as 4 caps of Divanex a day.

How much cheaper could they make it? :think:

EDIT: stupid me, considering it's a 1250mg prop. blend, just double checked my act x label.
1.6g > 1250mg

themills

Awards
ACTx runs at 4 caps a day and is also a 120ct bottle and is also 95%

you can think you know the dosage comparison all you want, but until designer supps discloses the dosage amount, you wouldn't know, which is why I said knowing that info would be the biggest deciding factor.
I completely agree I dont know, but seeing as how they recommend 6 caps a day at 220, the research backing divanil, and the orginal Activate formula, I would say its a pretty safe guesstimation that 4 caps of ACTX is the lower threshold of effectiveness around 1.1-1.3g of the %95 nettle.

Again your right in that it is proprietary so there is no %100 way to know.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
im a fan of AX, but then again i have never tried Divanex.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i think im goin with the divanex....
here is my stack....
*Arachidonic Acid (bulk)*
*M-Stak*
*Divanex*
AND MAYBE ecdysterone.......

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
just run one thru then after a few wks run the other thru....this way ull knów next time. sometimes u just have to test sh!t out because there r no one size fits all answer

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i got yah but i am goin with bulk nettle root from NP and making my own caplets

scottyc33

Awards
I would split the dosages up as much as possible. Free test is quickly used by the body. Designer Supplements recommended dosing the 4 servings of Activate 4 times a day.
How quickly?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Had only tried the Divanex on an extreme cut. Held firm to some strength. I'd LOVE to try it again while giving my body more of what it needs, cals, to progress.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I vote for Divanex because it should be exactly the same as the original Activate I would think and I liked the original Activate over the new Activate Extreme. The newer version is great but I experienced low estrogen sides at higher doses and burps that smelled like moth balls. With the new formula during my sponsored log my libido was high but on the original it was ridiculous!!!

Both great products though.

MaxLOL

MaxLOL

Awards
I am so happy that bb.com is going through site maintenance because i stumbled upon this site. Just to clarify the only difference between Divanex and AX is the added Epimedium (more or less?) I was reading a thread about AX yesterday on bb.com and I remember one of the reps saying that something was added to keep natural estrogen levels in check. If I were to take pure Divanex would I need to supplement anything for this? I am interested in getting a natural test booster after I am done bulking so I am still fairly un-educated on this subject. Thanks in advance for help.