1 more Sup, what should it be?

  1. New Member
    TruffleShuffle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

    1 more Sup, what should it be?


    Right, first off i live in the UK, so buy most of my sups from Cheap UK Supplements (hope its ok to put a link here?)

    I have looked into buying from the US (nutraplanet) but even though on paper it's alot cheaper, once you include international shipping costs and import tax on 'dietary supplements' it actually works out almost identical to the price i can get the items for here in the UK.

    Next week i will be making a big order (150 ish) and have so far selected :

    Protein
    USP Labs PowerFULL
    USP Labs Anabolic Pump
    Green Phytofood (as i dont eat barely any veg)

    And i'm looking for one more sup. Now i havent used Creatine in ages, as i basically swapped it for PowerFULL. Should i run both?

    Should i add something for pre-workout? or
    Should i add something for Post-workout?

  2. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191397
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would add in a creatine yes, preferbly Green MAG for the good price and servings. GM + Powerfull pre workout is a definite pick me up and will increase strength rather quickly (speaking from experience.)
  3. New Member
    TruffleShuffle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

    I was looking at Green Mag, both it and Green Bulge are Out of Stock at the moment (at chuks). But so is my protien so i was waiting for that to arrive before placing the order. Fingers crossed, they'll arrive at the same time.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191397
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    I was looking at Green Mag, both it and Green Bulge are Out of Stock at the moment (at chuks). But so is my protien so i was waiting for that to arrive before placing the order. Fingers crossed, they'll arrive at the same time.
    Yes in that case I'd go with some sort of creatine product, hopefully GM will be in stock by that time. Perhaps you could shoot them an email and request it.

    Since youhaven't taken creatine in a while, you'll see some nice gains right away from it
  5. New Member
    TruffleShuffle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

    Yes i've got it setup so i recieve an email when it's in stock. Other than this what about some BCAA's ?
  6. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191397
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    Yes i've got it setup so i recieve an email when it's in stock. Other than this what about some BCAA's ?
    BCAAs would be good too. I'd go with Purple WRAATH, 1-2 scoops sipped intra workout
  7. New Member
    TruffleShuffle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

    Haha, also out of stock!

    You need to send some more stock over here to the UK, its obviously selling like hot-cakes
  8. Senior Member
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    26194
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    creatine stacks pretty well with everything
  9. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191397
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    Haha, also out of stock!

    You need to send some more stock over here to the UK, its obviously selling like hot-cakes
    I'll get right on it!
  10. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222188
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Do you ever order from Monster Muscle? They have just started to carry MST products so that it is easier for people in the UK to use our stuff without having to order from the US!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  11. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    740
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    26.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Do you ever order from Monster Muscle? They have just started to carry MST products so that it is easier for people in the UK to use our stuff without having to order from the US!
    Oorah to that, MST has some serious products for athletes. If you are a runner, or enjoy some sort of aerobic activity, check out CordygenV02. I've been using MST's Cordyceps for years now, and they improve performance drastically... and that is no joke my friend.

    A solid multivitamin should be on that list however, IMO. Phytofoods are good to go, but a multi such as MST's MVP or Controlled Lab's Orange Triad should be the base in which phytofoods will compliment... IMO. Aside from that though, I think you have a pretty good looking lineup right there!
  12. New Member
    TruffleShuffle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

    by monstermuscle i'm guessing you mean monstersupplements.com

    If so, they are out of stock of both Wraath and Green MAG, as well (it says in stock but when you go to select flavor, theres only one flavour option and it's out of stock!)

    What is it with Controlled Labs and the UK? There must be a customs officer built like a brick s**t house siphoning off supplements
  13. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    CL makes excellent stuff, a def. pick up when they are in stock
  14. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191397
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    by monstermuscle i'm guessing you mean monstersupplements.com

    If so, they are out of stock of both Wraath and Green MAG, as well (it says in stock but when you go to select flavor, theres only one flavour option and it's out of stock!)

    What is it with Controlled Labs and the UK? There must be a customs officer built like a brick s**t house siphoning off supplements
    This made me LOL

    I forwarded this information to the proper authorities, hopefully they'll restock soon
  15. Professional Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    689987
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yes i would also suggest green mag .. im not sure anabolic pump will give you the strength or stamina .. but with green mag you def. would have a complete stack .. if u cant find any .. i would try ebay .. also you can go with any flavor ..u wont be dissapointed.
  16. New Member
    TruffleShuffle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

    The AP is more because of all its rave reviews. Just want to see if i respond to it and how much of an effect it has, it's quite expensive in the UK (39.99 so $79 !!!!! ) so if it's affects are negligable or i dont respond to it then i'll quickly change.
  17. Advanced Member
    bigpoppapump2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    366
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    86.06%

    I would also suggest Green Mag
  18. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Xtend! Awesome recovery. Only supplement i can't live without.

    Also SizeOn for creatine, but its expensive.
  19. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222188
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    Xtend! Awesome recovery. Only supplement i can't live without.

    Also SizeOn for creatine, but its expensive.
    Have you used Purple Wraath? I swore by Xtend too...til I tried PW. Haven't used xtend in months..
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  20. Professional Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    689987
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Have you used Purple Wraath? I swore by Xtend too...til I tried PW. Haven't used xtend in months..
    yah i agree .. way more stuff in PW ..ofcourse the taste isnt as good as xtend ..but thats due to alot more ingredients .. only downfall for me is no L-glutamine and expennsive ..i throw in arnd 5grams of glutamine .. which works well for me
  21. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191397
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Have you used Purple Wraath? I swore by Xtend too...til I tried PW. Haven't used xtend in months..
    Agreed, Xtend is a good product but I've always preferred PW for it's extra stuff and powerful results
  22. New Member
    TruffleShuffle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

    Right well i'll be placing my order tomorrow or monday (depending on how long it takes the money to transfer onto my credit card).

    And i'm gong for two extra supplements:

    Green Mag
    ZMK

    Chose against Purple Wraath for now. But will try it in October, dont worry Renegade
  23. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222188
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    zmk was a great choice bro...let me know how you like it!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  24. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38250
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    Right well i'll be placing my order tomorrow or monday (depending on how long it takes the money to transfer onto my credit card).

    And i'm gong for two extra supplements:

    Green Mag
    ZMK

    Chose against Purple Wraath for now. But will try it in October, dont worry Renegade
    good choice with the ZMK. A suggestion you could do in stead of the AP. You could run neovar recomped to help with carbs as well as adding in some extra creatine along side the Green Mag. Never done it...but just a thought to load up some extra creatine. ZMK though you will love. I used it for awhile as well as samples. Good choices on the GM and ZMK, as for AP i have no experience yet.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  25. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222188
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I just started using AP so I can't give any advice yet.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  26. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38250
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I just started using AP so I can't give any advice yet.
    i wish i would have snagged a bottle while NP was having that sale...I wont ever see it that cheap again tear tear. I respond great to carbs and neovar kicked butt for me with carbs so i cannot wait to see what AP has to hold in terms of results although the GI and timing does sound like it requires adequate attention to detail
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  27. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222188
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    yeah i've been slightly more paranoid about meal times and content than I like to be...but if it pays off then maybe it's worth it
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  28. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    Right, first off i live in the UK, so buy most of my sups from Cheap UK Supplements (hope its ok to put a link here?)

    I have looked into buying from the US (nutraplanet) but even though on paper it's alot cheaper, once you include international shipping costs and import tax on 'dietary supplements' it actually works out almost identical to the price i can get the items for here in the UK.

    Next week i will be making a big order (150 ish) and have so far selected :

    Protein
    USP Labs PowerFULL
    USP Labs Anabolic Pump
    Green Phytofood (as i dont eat barely any veg)

    And i'm looking for one more sup. Now i havent used Creatine in ages, as i basically swapped it for PowerFULL. Should i run both?

    Should i add something for pre-workout? or
    Should i add something for Post-workout?
    With PowerFull you should be taking a good stim (and make sure you're not ingesting any carbs 45mins before or after you start WO):

    Core Zap is frikin phenomenal
    RPM is an old faithfull
    They go well half and half too.

    If you can afford it get some regular mono to take with your Anabolic Pump - it's cheap and effective.
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in