Nutrabolics products

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that they get slammed here pretty good, but my local shop is blowing them out . . . no one buys the stuff. But that is true of Controlled Labs too. I got Blue UP, Orange Triad, SesaGlow at HUGE discounts.

So the prices are not based on quality.

Any products worth checking out from Nutrabolics? Esther Stack, NOZ?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
NOZ was the first powder NO product I used. I enjoyed the taste (lemon lime), and the ingredients were OK too. :)

I say read the label, if it looks like its worth trying pick it up.

I'm so jelous of those CL discount products :D

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i am sitting on both nutrabolics and controlled labs products i bought because of price.

Im going to do a hydrotest, deca stack(pills) with superfats for 60 days next month

OR

60 days

sesaglow, red acid G2, reduction(bought from NP) cut.

I have tried the anabolic window, seemed like a good pwo drink...good profile for sure.

i got the stuff cheap, so i couldnt pass it up

Give them a try, what the hell............... post your results if ya can......

maybe a CL rep could give me the extra boost to do a log, i might lean towards that CL stack...........hint hint

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i am sitting on both nutrabolics and controlled labs products i bought because of price.

Im going to do a hydrotest, deca stack(pills) with superfats for 60 days next month

OR

60 days

sesaglow, red acid G2, reduction(bought from NP) cut.

I have tried the anabolic window, seemed like a good pwo drink...good profile for sure.

i got the stuff cheap, so i couldnt pass it up

Give them a try, what the hell............... post your results if ya can......

maybe a CL rep could give me the extra boost to do a log, i might lean towards that CL stack...........hint hint
LOL, let me see what I can do :D

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i love nutrabolics products,,,,,,

insulean K is awsome for nutrient partioning. there weight gainer isogainer taste incredible, their noz and ester stack ar incredible along with their glutabolic.

growth factor tasted great.

decastack (orange i think i had or they called it orange flavored) tasted like crap i couldnt hold it down.

gh stack pretty good too.

i guess im a huge fan of their products.

one thing thou. i got the runs from iso bolic, but if i did 3 scoops instewad of 4 i would be ok.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I'm running their HemoTest right now and am enjoying it a good bit. I've also been a repeat buyer of their Isobolic protein when I could manage to afford it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm running their HemoTest right now and am enjoying it a good bit. I've also been a repeat buyer of their Isobolic protein when I could manage to afford it.
damn, i could have gotten the isobolic protein 75% off at vitamin shoppe but didn't think it was any good. oh well, i got some on gingerbread cookie for $17.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
damn, i could have gotten the isobolic protein 75% off at vitamin shoppe but didn't think it was any good. oh well, i got some on gingerbread cookie for $17.
Raspberry yogurt is where its at, as far as Isobolic goes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Raspberry yogurt is where its at, as far as Isobolic goes.
if i ever get a chance like that im getting it. just looked at profile, nice blend.:thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hematest looks incredible, only problem i forsee with it is the fadogia has got to bee WAY underdosed.

everything else looks solid. when the price comes down, ill add it into PCT.

itll kick the **** outta DTHC

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
hematest looks incredible, only problem i forsee with it is the fadogia has got to bee WAY underdosed.

everything else looks solid. when the price comes down, ill add it into PCT.

itll kick the **** outta DTHC
It feels like its primarily a Fenugreek product(Testofen). I like it and would recommend it to others.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and fadogia which is great, just very under dosed.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Huge discounts make me take a second look at a lot of products. I always walk by the clearance counter at my local supp shop. Ya never know when they might have something worth grabbing.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
just like today..........GNC.......yes i said it........GNC.....

I got 32 ABB 18oz. bottles ....... Adrenalyn stack 9 grape, 12 citrus, Ripped force 11 fruit punch

1 pound MRI Pro Nos French Vanilla

29 bucks with my gold card...............

expos are late october.........which i know the drinks will be good another 6 months to a year..............

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I got 32 ABB 18oz. bottles ....... Adrenalyn stack 9 grape, 12 citrus, Ripped force 11 fruit punch

expos are late october.........which i know the drinks will be good another 6 months to a year..............

Did you say GNC......

I wished I could find some Controlled Labs supps on a clearance sale.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established

Even a Blind Hog finds an acorn sooner or later. You just got to look for the bargains.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Even a Blind Hog finds an acorn sooner or later. You just got to look for the bargains.
word up............thats funny as shite..........

My service manager always says to me........"You fall in a pile of dicks and come out holding a set of tits"...........lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i just bought their creatine stuff it was dirt cheap. comes with 60 G of WMS in it as the transport system

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I tried NOZ a long time ago and liked it pretty well. If it's dirt cheap I'd recommend it.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Dunno bout nutrabolics but Controlled Labs is a GREAT company!