Who remembers cAMPHIBOLIC-Who is old school on AM?

G

Anyone?

Did you use it? Did you like it? Any comments in general?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got it at the end of the line. I hoped for a NEW, Updated version. Are you holdin out on me? Is it stockpiled with Prime?

Difficult to evaluate, only one bottle. But based on the ingredient profile I had high hopes. I would want to see this again!

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yup, ran through 2 bottles of the blue capped version. Was good stuff, my first night time based thermogenic.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
I remember using and liking it....and I'm old too! :p

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I love camp. its low key but gets the job done. I stack it with other things. I have 7 bottles sitting on top of my desk.

X

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i used like 4 or 6 bottles of this stuff. it was great and cheap, but the GI issues associated with forsklin use were kinda harsh sometimes.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I actually used to really enjoy that stuff back in the day.:thumbsup:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ya the fors can be harsh at first but u usually get use to it

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Never got the chance to try it(would have loved to)....cutting/leaning out finally became of interest to me about the time this was being discontinued.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Still got a bottle in the cupboard. At the time I was using it I had some odd headaches, but now looking back I think they were allergy related. I'll prob tap into the bottle I got left sometime soon.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
still have 2 bottles, Jacob - *great* product, without doubt; great enough that I stopped blending & filling my own caps & bought yours (do you feel loved and appreciated yet?)

I only WISH I'd known you were going to discontinue the 1st-edition Powerfull: I would have hocked some things in order to have more of that - I was one of the loggers, back when we didn't know what it was, but I knew it was special practically from the first day (certainly the first week) - I was never without it until you took it away (meanie!)...

Old-school enough? (I still have a bottle of REM, too)

Thanks for all of it, bro; just - thanks!

Last edited:
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bottles on the right
It was good, I liked it. I prefer the PM tabs of REDuction though
<<<
Quite a stash, RR! If that's a recent picture, you should let the cAMPHIBOLIC circulate! Would love to try it. :D

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that was right at the beginning of my "adventure"... i think i picked some up on sale at 1fast or somthing. My first USP product...

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can still get it at another board... $20 is a good price, too. I really want some of the REM stuff you guys put out. Friends of mine really liked it.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^REM was the ****!!!

I always thought that there was a new verision of cAMP that was supposed to take the old one's place...:confused:

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
The stuff was great, I never understood why it was discontinued. It worked.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
he mentioned that camp2 might be in the works. i read this yesterday in another post that was made recent

S

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I used it and it was good. I used 3 caps morning, before lunch and in the evening. I saw visible results very quickly. I loved the fact it had Bacopa and mucuna for the great mood they promote.

I was under the impression that Recreate was the cAMP replacement. You bringing this bad boy back?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought 3 bottles of it back in the day, it helped me lean up and stay strong while keeping my muscle, yet give me just enough intensity.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
this was posted by jacob yesterday

who wants this-

Appetite control
Fat loss
Increase metabolism
Adrenal adaptagenic
Adpatagenic
Mental Stimulant properties not CNS

Can be used at night!
Can be used after prolong bouts of harsh Stim and fat loss products! to help CNS recovery and still keep the fat loss train a rolling!

Thinking of calling it cAMPHIBOLIC 2

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ha thanks guys.
That stack unfortunately is about 2 years old

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i only had the pleasure of using one bottle. I loved the stuff by the time i finished my bottle it was so hard to find. I like the REM too, what is it with USPlabs always discontinuing their products? Especially ones that work?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i only had the pleasure of using one bottle. I loved the stuff by the time i finished my bottle it was so hard to find. I like the REM too, what is it with USPlabs always discontinuing their products? Especially ones that work?
like Symmetry X? the magic cissus pill that mysteriously disappeared from shelves :D

But they put out AP which made up for it :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can wait on the cAMP 2... Just get Prime out.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
REM was the ish! I loved that stuff! Powerfull first edition was amazing too, this last one is ok. Not bad but not like the oldschool ones!

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i still have 2 bottles of symmetry x
REM was the ish! I loved that stuff! Powerfull first edition was amazing too, this last one is ok. Not bad but not like the oldschool ones!
I still have a bottle of each in my stash (minus the REM).

I thought there was a cAMP 2...???...:confused:

Was there some sort of cAMP product that was only released to The Inner Circle? Maybe that's what I'm thinking of.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also had about 2 bottles of symettry back in the day.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
no i dont think there was ever a camp2 put out. i could be wrong though.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Freezito, did you get my PM about busting your balls?

Anyway, I don't think it was called cAMP 2 though...I want to say C2. I'm certain there was something along those lines, but it might have been a completely different product.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I remember it. Good stuff. Maybe could use a slight upgrade, but it was a very good non-stim fat burner/recovery enhancer.
I actually still have a bottle of C2 as well which I use occasionally with some ALCAR and vinpocetine..

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blast from the past...

Thanks Aeternatatis, I was pretty sure I wasn't going crazy!

G

I remember it. Good stuff. Maybe could use a slight upgrade, but it was a very good non-stim fat burner/recovery enhancer.
I actually still have a bottle of C2 as well which I use occasionally with some ALCAR and vinpocetine..
I've been using ALCAR, Vinpocetine, L-Tyrosine before jiu-jitsu practice. ALCAR and Tryrosine suppose to increase reaction time under stressful conditions.

I will spike it with a bit of 1,3 D and sulbutiamine every so often.

cAMPH would need an upgrade, no doubt!

cAMPH was probably one of the first products in the sports industry to popularize(sorry first company to use it not popularize it since at that point about 95% of the sports field had not idea who USPlabs was) forskolin.

PS
Aeternitatis is older school than old school..haha

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How should I dose the symmetry x for max effectiveness? never got around to using it before :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread is making me consider putting more of my time into my time machine R&D...

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got like 20 bottles of camp sitting in a box. lol

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I bought 5 bottles when NP was liquidating them for $10 a piece. Honestly, I'd rather see the original bulk PowerFull come back first before seeing cAmphibolic come back. Or from what I used to read about REM, that too.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
cAMPH was great and the original PowerFULL knocked me for six, one of the genuinely good clean bulking stacks that was out there.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ran a few bottles couple yrs back

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used it but it gave me GI but I don't know if it would still cause that problem as I gave up on it maybe too soon.

Hek I remember the early Homebrew days, I've been around for a while.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
One of the reasons I stopped using a lot of supps. REM was a great sleep aid, then poof, gone.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the reasons I stopped using a lot of supps. REM was a great sleep aid, then poof, gone.
I have read so many awesome comments on REM that I have come to miss it, even without having used it at all! Must have been a cool product.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Easy, not sure how many bottles of symmetry you have, but I obviously it is just an extract of cissus. I would megadose it preworkout (4caps or more), and then take a does PWO. Basically, just center you dosing around pre and postworkout.

How should I dose the symmetry x for max effectiveness? never got around to using it before :)